It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im calling it the Russians influenced Georgia's Election how else could a R beat a D?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I'm sure our leftist friends will be along in no time to blast their party for wasting close to 30M, right?

What about all the poor people? What about everyone without healthcare, dying in the streets? What about all the white men who need government funded programs to teach them to not be racist?

30M couldn't have helped?

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
Think kooky Kathy is ready to place her own head under the blade? Not like anyone would care.....

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   
This pretty much sums it up.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Yet another humiliating defeat for the Democrats.

Eventually they'll have to accept the unpalatability of their ideology and stop their racist and xenophobic excuses, like blaming white people, or Russia.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit. Notice the somber looks on these liar' faces, looks like they all lost big on a bet and their cat ran away...Tabby wants to hang with winners, not whiners...they looked all happy/smiley when Barry won....

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Yet another humiliating defeat for the Democrats.

Eventually they'll have to accept the unpalatability of their ideology and stop their racist and xenophobic excuses, like blaming white people, or Russia.

They are too stupid, watch them double or triple down on their antics that drive people away in droves.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Next thing ya know he will be comparing himself
to Superman....Trump Slayer not!

25 million dollars and still lost!

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Easy it was an established republican district for the past forty years.

What you should be asking is how half the votes in a solid red district voted for the democrat.

I'd be worried if I didn't win my district by 20 points or better last election.
They lost nearly half their base and you think that's a victory?

I call it the trump effect.

This site oh and the dip# in the Whitehouse are the only ones thinking this was a good showing.

They knew it would stay red. Almost everyone expected it.
They expected to crush it. They thought it would be a given, an easy win.
They wound up having to work really really hard to get it.

That the democrat got half those republican votes should be a worry.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Hmmm. Watch them learn.

Obviously the suburbs are going to determine outcomes when the rural areas have grown red and the cities have grown blue, the burbs are the new battleground.

Land of soccer moms and PTA meetings.
Middle class people. They're not hard right or hard left.
Their concerns are child care, education, earnings, healthcare.
They don't obsess over abortion rights or borders or Medicare and food stamps.
They work, they are two income, go to a babysitter or after school programs until a parent gets home families who don't live and breathe politics like we do. They want to not have to think about government. They just want it to work.

I know them because I grew up in the suburbs of NYC.

I'm penning a draft right now for my district which is blue to pass on to headquarters with some ideas.
I'm very very active in my community and in local politics. I have friends in government who I helped get there.
I'm actually excited because these special elections and the last presidential election have been a learning experience for sure.

We're not losers.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Those pesky Russians

Russian do it again

edit on 21/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Hmmm. Watch them learn.

Obviously the suburbs are going to determine outcomes when the rural areas have grown red and the cities have grown blue, the burbs are the new battleground.

Land of soccer moms and PTA meetings.
Middle class people. They're not hard right or hard left.
Their concerns are child care, education, earnings, healthcare.
They don't obsess over abortion rights or borders or Medicare and food stamps.
They work, they are two income, go to a babysitter or after school programs until a parent gets home families who don't live and breathe politics like we do. They want to not have to think about government. They just want it to work.

I know them because I grew up in the suburbs of NYC.

I'm penning a draft right now for my district which is blue to pass on to headquarters with some ideas.
I'm very very active in my community and in local politics. I have friends in government who I helped get there.
I'm actually excited because these special elections and the last presidential election have been a learning experience for sure.

We're not losers.

If you think it has been a learning experience and yet you state you are not losers, then you have not really learned that much. Time to change the record, the old one is worn out.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Easy it was an established republican district for the past forty years.

What you should be asking is how half the votes in a solid red district voted for the democrat.

I'd be worried if I didn't win my district by 20 points or better last election.
They lost nearly half their base and you think that's a victory?

I call it the trump effect.

This site oh and the dip# in the Whitehouse are the only ones thinking this was a good showing.

They knew it would stay red. Almost everyone expected it.
They expected to crush it. They thought it would be a given, an easy win.
They wound up having to work really really hard to get it.

That the democrat got half those republican votes should be a worry.

My response to you is the same as it was on another thread about this. I don't think anyone will worry about it. The Democrats poured almost $25M into this one race and lost. With that result they will probably abandon that tactic. Once the money stops flowing in, the Dem gains will be lost again. It's a money pit and the Dems need to refocus on areas that can be won, instead of trying to get a 'BIG WIN' in an impossible fight. The more they spend in areas like this, the less they have to spend in more viable races. It's a losing tactic.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I'm doing something.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   

At least I don't sit on my ass all day doing nothing.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi

They took half the votes away from the base.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   

At least I don't sit on my ass all day doing nothing.

Good for you - have a participation medal.

edit on 21/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Yea definitely the Russians. Couldn't have anything to do with the fact that the district has been Republican since 1979. Nor the fact that Handle was on an endless tape-loop reminding voters that Ossoff wasn't from the district and couldn't even vote there. Nope, definitely the Russians.

Oh yea, and the $26M of outside money? You do realize that over half --- $13.3M --- came from two outside Republican groups: the National Republican Congressional Committee and the Congressional Leadership Fund. But let's not muddy the water with inconvenient facts. It's the Dems and the Russians. Definitely the Dems and the Russians.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   

a reply to: Khaleesi

They took half the votes away from the base.

And when the money stops rolling in from outside of GA those gains will melt away. In reality, they gained nothing. The Dems need to stop focusing on heavy red areas. It's a losing tactic. They would serve their party better by focusing on areas where it's closer to an even split. Pi$$ing away money only to lose the race is not smart. You can keep saying the same thing over and over "they took away half the base". Yeah and? They just proved that spending money isn't the answer, so the money will go elsewhere next time and that 'base' will likely return to the Reps.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Democrats are losing the American base in this country, the small towns where American born and bread generations have lived all their lives.

No wonder they are trying to go after illegals and immigrants to see if they can win voters.

Democrats wants to change the face of America under the umbrella of integration and multiculturalism.

But as long as is old American born and bread in the nation they are going to have a very hard time.

Now Remember that Obama made sure he spread his immigrants all over the nation in in Key states so they can make a difference over the years.

And this a fact no a joke.

This something we discussed here in ATS and as usual just mentioning this facts during the last administration made you a bigot and a racist.

Facts are facts.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Give me a frakking break.

That's EXACTLY what I mean when I refer to the Left's self-delusion.

It absolutely AMAZES me the lengths they will go to spin a story to explain "What went wrong" when the truth is very very simple. You lost.

Ummm, yes, you are losers.

I don't know how much more "Lose" you can handle, cause it's just gonna keep piling on.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join