It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Report Suggests Seth Rich Murdered by Serial Killer

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Source from Newsweek

The Profiling Project, based in Arlington, Virginia, consists of around 20 volunteers who are current and former George Washington University forensic-psychology graduate students and instructors. The report states that Rich’s July 2016 “death does not appear to be a random homicide” or “a robbery gone bad,” as police had suggested. Instead, the report says, the “death was more likely committed by a hired killer or serial murderer,” and that the killer is likely still at large.

Given the state of media agencies these days, it is always important to look at what they don't say or are possibly implying..as far as CT goes especially. This article is stating that the hired killer theory is as likely as a serial killer possibility. Both more likely than the "botched robbery" report suggests.

A serial killer is likely behind the murder of North Carolina Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich, according to forensic-psychology students and instructors, who spent three months investigating the homicide. Those researchers, who volunteer at the Profiling Project, an independent group, published their findings on Tuesday in an 83-page report.

Copy of report in this article.
edit on 20-6-2017 by JinMI because: Changed thread title.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Hitmen are serial killers.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Granted but I think the intent to be the distinction.

Serial killers aren't hitmen, for example.

Now I want cereal.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

The researchers believe there was just one shooter. That shooter could have been a serial killer or serial murderer, according to the report, which uses the FBI’s definition for an offender who kills two or more people in separate events. “With such a sanitized crime scene and no emotional indications,” the report says, “this is not Offender[’s] first kill.”

It does seem that these researchers are trying to be non-biased in their research. I hope that their diligence pays off...even if it turns out this is not a CT event but a serial killer. It may save a life rather than allow the killer to continue.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I read most of the report today. They didn't get much help from the police and did not have access to the autopsy or medical records, their findings are pretty scientific.

#4 and 5 are quite interesting.

Their conclusions:
1. Seth’s death does not appear to be a random homicide
2. Seth’s death does not appear to be a robbery gone bad
3. Seth death was more likely committed by a hired killer or serial murderer
4. There may be additional video surveillance of the crime and crime scene
5. The resolution of prosecuting the individual(s) responsible appears to be hindered both actively and passively
6. Seth’s killer(s) most likely remains free within the community

www.scribd.com...

It's a very interesting read.
edit on 20-6-2017 by Maluhia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Pol suggested that Seth was still alive when the cops showed up and he died later in the hospital and under very mysterious circumstances. Btw it's the same hospital Scalise was brought in after he got shot and only there his condition worsened. They came to the conclusion that Seth wasn't killed just for the uncovering of the voter fraud manipulation no the true reason was far more sinister. Just a hint. A Democrat visited Scalise the next day and brought him pizza. Getting the picture yet?
edit on 20-6-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

Edit: Mixed some details up. My bad sorry. The Housewhip of the Democrats delivered pizzas to Scalises office and staff.
edit on 20-6-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Pol?

Sources?

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Given the severity of the implications (also possibly worth its own thread), could you verify:

A Democrat visited Scalise the next day and brought him pizza.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blueracer

Pol?

Sources?

Links to that site are not allowed on here but you could try the archive and look for the Seth Rich investigation threads. There are tons and Pol as always found alot of unnerving stuff.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Lol, very very true...

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Given the severity of the implications (also possibly worth its own thread), could you verify:

A Democrat visited Scalise the next day and brought him pizza.

It was in the news excuse the source it was the first that popped up.

thehill.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

That is the overarching theme I'm seeing. No witnesses, no recordings, no suspects, period.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Ah, I see. He brought pizza to his office for the folks that work for him.

Staffers for the Democratic whip were seen carrying several boxes of pizza to Scalise's office. Nice touch: @WhipHoyer and staff just walked a bunch of pizzas to office of @SteveScalise — Aaron E. Lorenzo (@AaronELorenzo) June 14, 2017

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Rich was from Nebraska...not North Carolina as stated in this article

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Ah, I see. He brought pizza to his office for the folks that work for him.

Staffers for the Democratic whip were seen carrying several boxes of pizza to Scalise's office. Nice touch: @WhipHoyer and staff just walked a bunch of pizzas to office of @SteveScalise — Aaron E. Lorenzo (@AaronELorenzo) June 14, 2017

It ticks me off that they have the gall to do this sh!t in broad daylight and in plain sight. If you dig deeper into Scalise and what he stands for it's obvious why he was targeted.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Personally I think if it was a serial killer, there wouldn't be so much cloak and dagger going on. Besides the usual not wanting to alarm the public that there is one running around, even then I think that would have leaked out since everything else seems too. This is all just too shady from beginning to end as far as events have gone.

Anyhow I myself don't put much weight behind it being a serial killer.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I read the entire report and it's provided statistical graphics.

The paper states the purpose was to provide a tangible help to the Seth investigation. A supposed (not confirmed yet since the paper just came out) newly discovered camera location pointed towards the murder and was a part of "free camera by police for businesses if you join with recordings and monitoring" ...... The camera location was provided to the police but the veracity of its importance is yet to see the light of day.. the report seems to hinge its release to its discovery though.

I've created the exact graphics for my local police department trying to campaign to install municipal cameras for free to your business just a year ago. (A VERY ILL FEELING FOR ME I PROMISE)

They should definitely have the recording if so. It doesn't end as far as i understood..
You sign up.. get a camera.. they record. Non stop. No deletions.

Some points to consider about PP paper
_______
1) they were not able to obtain official medical records so were unable to say how he died.. or even WHERE

2) BUT . . .a reason why no conclusion of a "hit man" was assumed because of a lack of knowedge if a toxin was involved...

The "lack of toxin" covered more than just the hitman theory.

3) the ultimate reason for the lack of a "hitman" scenario was because Seth was alive when sent to whatever hospital with whatever withheld autopsy. A pro would not have left the ark alive... Which i actually agree with.

Other high points include bullet casings, habit analysis and statistical comparisons.Wikileaks tie, as mentioned above, was considered unlikely.

What gets me about the report is i believe they could really break some stuff down and actually apprehend someone/something if given the backing.

The credentials are top notch of those involved + the students.

Of course family backlash has been projected but i do support the continuance of an investigation.

B

edit on 20-6-2017 by Bspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Pol suggested that Seth was still alive when the cops showed up and he died later in the hospital and under very mysterious circumstances. Btw it's the same hospital Scalise was brought in after he got shot and only there his condition worsened. They came to the conclusion that Seth wasn't killed just for the uncovering of the voter fraud manipulation no the true reason was far more sinister. Just a hint. A Democrat visited Scalise the next day and brought him pizza. Getting the picture yet?

Edit: Mixed some details up. My bad sorry. The Housewhip of the Democrats delivered pizzas to Scalises office and staff.

Don't forget that Scalise was also big on human/child trafficking laws.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

BINGO! Someone needs to find this S.K. and find out who paid him.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join