It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Fingered Mummy Found in NAZCA Peru

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   
well i got on the Gaia Site

and here is a preview of

Update 2: Analysis Begins
Unearthing Nazca
S1:Ep39 minsJune 20, 2017
www.gaia.com...

I just want too let you ATS Members be sure to click on the Comments ( view all comments )
of the Ones that seen it on the site .

Apparently you have too be a Member to see the Preview ( so far )
go figure !

Following the discovery of an anomalous mummified body near Nazca, Peru, independent scientists and universities begin analyzing samples of the 1600+ year-old body. Original CT scans reveal a well-preserved 5’6” three-fingered and three-toed body with an elongated skull. As the initial results start to come in, experts analyze the data and begin formulating their scientific opinions. With more questions raised than answers, Gaia will continue to report on the anomalous discovery.

edit on 32017WednesdayfAmerica/Chicago6171 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   
well for the Hand found before the complete Mummy in question

here is a so called examination form some South American doctor from Peru ?

just putting the fuel on the fire

Giant Alien Hand. What The Doctor Says?
www.youtube.com...

yeah yeah lets call it a Alien

for hell sake , Why Alien,

who the hell knows of what Species
this could be , can it just be from Planet Earth !

well ill just give it time to defend it self

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Wolfenz

Love One Step Beyond will do I May have this episode have the ONE Step Beyond 50 Episode Pack Base on Stories that are Documented and from People or Groups that had it happen to them , from the mysteries to the Supernatural and Unexplained, by Alcoa Aluminum that funded the Series Show , kinda like ran like Unsolved Mysteries but with a Outer limits tv series Twist: I bet there stuff that have similarity's of Bigfoot , Giants , Cone head ( Peruvians ) LOl some where !! Hell as ive said it before , A paranormal World is in my back yard , for Giants little People Bigfoot Werewolves loup garou in French Canadian Land of Quebec Wolfen, and Champ the American version of Scotland's Nessie , .. here .. lot of Bizarre stuff coming out of Peru// Bolivia lately

Cheers to you for catching on. How odd is it to watch a series that chronicled
so much sixty years ago. That we can see is still with us today and we are no
closer to figuring any of it out.

Paranormal much amigo.
edit on Rpm62117v09201700000006 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ridhya
a reply to: micpsi
The joint sockets dont fit properly, there are random debris bones in the wrist that make no sense, it looks more like plaster than skin, the "mummy" doesnt have its organs removed (even the Egyptians knew to remove organs so they could dry properly)...

But hey, for only $9.95 a month you can join our New Age cult at Gaia to learn all about this slowly drawn out mystery to milk this cash cow as long as we can! If they want to go to court for slander, i'll be laughing the whole way there. Good luck!

wow !

The Hand is NOT............. I repeat...... NOT.... from the Mummy In question it is a Hand found months before close the site that this Nazca Peruvian Mummy had been found...

The Debris Bone is Probably from the thumb or pinky it has no Carpals that is plainly Missing
The Hand was probably taken off from an different mummy at the Carpal ( wrist bones )

what you call.. Plaster skin is actually Clay preserving the Tissue , the body may of been in clay

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 02:57 AM
link   

You Know that there are Pictures that were taken in the 1920s and earlier showing Skeletons with Elongated heads

For sure man, but they were human with 5 fingers and everything! It's one thing to be a professional archaeologist, do proper work and be like "we've studied these bodies for 5 months and they're weird", with peer reviewed research, and COMPLETELY another thing to find something, take no photos of it being found, and call up the biggest New Age company you can to monetise it and even call it ALIEN in the promos. That means they've already come to a conclusion, even without DNA tests! That's not science man!!

a reply to: micpsi
Of course I watched it, it's short. Now you're just using that as a phony disparagement.
The left and middle fingers look like someone broke each joint deliberately, or, haphazardly stuck them together. The wrist bones make no sense whatsoever. Yeah, the video said the plaster was like "grey skin", hmm wonder what they were trying to insinuate there..?

And no, the investigators didn't reject the label mummy. When they took the x-rays to the ACTUAL scientist she told them it wasnt a mummy. Wonder why they didnt show her the actual body hmm? Wonder why the TV CREW were the ones inspecting it.

Fair enough man but, the whole point of mummification is to preserve the body, right? If it WAS wrapped in clay for further preservation, how on earth did thumb bones get broken and float into the hand? Sloppy digging? Even so they should be MISSING, not randomly inside the wrist. They would have broken off and been separate from the hand!
edit on 22-6-2017 by Ridhya because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wolfenz

originally posted by: Byrd

This Pic Here Captured from the Video that I placed in the Thread
clearly show the Carpals in the Both Feet ,

No that doesn't show the carpals.

It shows the tarsals. They're structurally different than the carpals (hand)

Your nRight My Bad ,, Ment Tarals , Not Carpals LOL

thanks Byrd for correcting ! but you do see them right ??

you just may have to blow up the video and pause it your self to see it

my captured pic doesn't do Justice lol!

Yes, I can see them clearly and they are human feet with tarsal bones (I taught anatomy lab and worked as a docent at Body Worlds, so I'm pretty confident about my knowledge of basic human anatomy.)

Mind you, we don't know what they're connected to. That's a fairly old-fashioned x-ray.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

The Hand is NOT............. I repeat...... NOT.... from the Mummy In question it is a Hand found months before close the site that this Nazca Peruvian Mummy had been found...

The Debris Bone is Probably from the thumb or pinky it has no Carpals that is plainly Missing

The debris is not from a thumb (first digit) or pinky (fifth digit) - those have very different shapes.

The Hand was probably taken off from an different mummy at the Carpal ( wrist bones )

Or it was faked.

what you call.. Plaster skin is actually Clay preserving the Tissue , the body may of been in clay

It does appear to be plaster ...and faked. Bodies in preservatives (bog bodies) do not have a "skin" of anything and bodies in clay (an anaerobic environment) would have completely preserved the skin (as has happened with the occasional dinosaur "mummy".) The x-ray photos show in fact that this is just junk and cleaned bones. On an x-ray of a real mummy, you can see the remains of muscles and skin - the real scans look very different.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
For those of you going, "Oh dear gods, why do I have to sit through an hour film for this?" Irna has done a nice job of picking things apart (with screen caps so you don't have to wait for an hour and take lots of notes) right here

Warning: it's in French. Use Google Translate if you don't read French.

The "evidence" is even more absurd than you might think... including "three fingered hands" that clearly show there were four fingers and a thumb there and "alien skulls" made up of the skull of a fox/dog turned backwards. The skeleton (with pelvic features) are ridiculous.

I realize not everyone has taken anatomy, so here is a site on the skeletal system to explore and Gray's Anatomy Online (THE classic book used to teach anatomy to medical students... has all sorts of tiny details that you might not have known about bones and their shapes.)

You can also explore human skeletons at Bone Cones, one of the leading suppliers of skeleton representations (of most vertebrates that I can think of ) for schools and researchers.
edit on 22-6-2017 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

3 Fingered & 3 toed Mummy Found in NAZCA Peru

Perhaps a very incompetent Yakuza who got in a boat and paddled south-east while still had 7 digits left?!

edit on 22-6-2017 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

too ME , something like a Orangutan

Chicken bones covered in plaster.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd
For those of you going, "Oh dear gods, why do I have to sit through an hour film for this?" Irna has done a nice job of picking things apart (with screen caps so you don't have to wait for an hour and take lots of notes) right here

Warning: it's in French. Use Google Translate if you don't read French.

The "evidence" is even more absurd than you might think... including "three fingered hands" that clearly show there were four fingers and a thumb there and "alien skulls" made up of the skull of a fox/dog turned backwards. The skeleton (with pelvic features) are ridiculous.

I realize not everyone has taken anatomy, so here is a site on the skeletal system to explore and Gray's Anatomy Online (THE classic book used to teach anatomy to medical students... has all sorts of tiny details that you might not have known about bones and their shapes.)

You can also explore human skeletons at Bone Cones, one of the leading suppliers of skeleton representations (of most vertebrates that I can think of ) for schools and researchers.

Just seen the video and the Pics on the Site!

well there you go,
This Wraps it up, for the tiny being and the 3 fingered hand found in Peru
obviously fake , through a serious study

Thank you Byrd

for brining this forward ,

Now I would like to see the Mummy in question
the full results! just may have a similar Tune!

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
some more videos of the fake hand

the hand and tiny being

www.youtube.com...

the Mummy in the Media in South America
Apparently there More then a few of them ( these beings )
as it shows in this video

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

from the video
a better version if the x-ray of the feet

edit on 42017ThursdayfAmerica/Chicago6172 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 01:30 AM
link   

(various videos of the fakes. BTW, there's no real evidence (in Spanish or Portuguese) that anyone outside this bunch is talking about them.)

from the video
a better version if the x-ray of the feet

Okay... the feet are also faked. I can (but am not going to now) go into the physics of the bones in the feet, but nothing except a bird can walk on three thin toes and nothing else... and even the birds have a fairly complex setup.

Here's a human foot. Notice that the legs don't begin at the metatarsals (long bones) but actually have an arch and supporting structure including the heel: foot - top view

Picture (with notes) of bones in a foot of the T-rex. Notice the well-defined ankle and the way the bones merge at the 'ankle'.

Compare with bird bones - something with thin toes like this has to have a way of balancing... and they do it by walking on the tips of the toes. The heel("c" in the diagram) is what we think of as the knee of the bird - the real knee ("b" in the diagram) bends forward like ours.

Nothing could walk on feet like the ones shown by the faked mummy - including birds.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Here is Jay Widner talking about this discovery on Coast to Coast a.m. at the beginning of the show. Listen to what he has to say.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   
The remains of the dead should not be used as props for UFO promoters and entertainers like Maussan and Gaia. We've had the Star Child, Greer's Sirius "Atacama Humanoid," and when challenged about the BeWitness Slides, Maussan offered a bounty for the child's body itself.

Forensic Anthropologists should be in charge of this kind of thing. Once the science is done, if there's anything valid, share it with the world.

Until then, let the dead rest in peace. Don't support the exploitation.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   
If I remembered correctly, didn't the Roswell ET's had three fingers too?!

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

I think it is a "creation" made of real bone wrapped in some...whatever it is.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: MCL1150
If I remembered correctly, didn't the Roswell ET's had three fingers too?!

No According to some 6 fingers

This pics

is suppose to be from the Alien Craft well one of them as they have found 2
one wreckage/debris & one damaged

placing their hands into some device not sure what the purpose for ,

but look around there is 3 long fingered Aliens , around the World ,
Artwork Paintings Sculpture etc..

well some call them by another name Gods n Demi gods , Angels & Demons etc..

I personally refer Angels and Gods in Mythology
Egypt, Sumerian , Chinese , Greek, Roman, Norse, Celtic , Per Columbian, North American Indian , ETC.
as Aliens , as Not from this World ,

all im doing is waiting for the DNA Results of this close too 2,000 year old Mummy with organs still inside its body

but There is pre Columbia Semi Preservation in Tombs and Sarcophagus, Similar to Egypt

Similarity's

Egypt and Pre Columbia ( Mayan Aztec Inca ) has

Preservation , Sarcophagus, Burial Tombs for Royals , Death Burial Masks for the ruling class ,
Murals on Walls that tells a tale , hieroglyphic Writing , Sculptures & Painting of Royals and Important People
similar Art Work Design and similar ( familiar ) Building techniques, and rituals , are just a few,

but why ? a Ocean Traveler taught the Knowledge ? perhaps ? that one concusion

or a Advanced Being with a Higher Civilization was around in Peru

but for Alien ? its a fine line have a belief , if that is the case
and worse if its a Dimensional Being , i doubt it though .
although tales through the world History , of them being here on this Planet ,
of over Billions Worship them , through what We Humans call :: Religion

One fact is there was a One Civilization around the Arctic Circle
from two Races similar Culture thats Inuit and Sami's

Artefacts, Atlantis and the route to the sea
www.atlantisbolivia.org...

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: zatara

I think it is a "creation" made of real bone wrapped in some...whatever it is.

well could be ,

but the carbon dating is 240ish to 400 ish A.D.
according to GAIA ,

guess we have to see
what going to come next ,

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Thanks for the quick response... a reply to: Wolfenz

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join