It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Fingered Mummy Found in NAZCA Peru

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: micpsi
The joint sockets dont fit properly, there are random debris bones in the wrist that make no sense, it looks more like plaster than skin, the "mummy" doesnt have its organs removed (even the Egyptians knew to remove organs so they could dry properly)...

But hey, for only $9.95 a month you can join our New Age cult at Gaia to learn all about this slowly drawn out mystery to milk this cash cow as long as we can! If they want to go to court for slander, i'll be laughing the whole way there. Good luck!

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
You always can bet its total BS if you see the name Stephen Greer and/or Jaime Maussan.

Chuck in Brian Foerster and you can stop taking bets - it's an absolute guarantee.

What amazes me is how much they can keep rinsing and repeating the same old crap.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ridhya
a reply to: micpsi
The joint sockets dont fit properly, there are random debris bones in the wrist that make no sense, it looks more like plaster than skin, the "mummy" doesnt have its organs removed (even the Egyptians knew to remove organs so they could dry properly)...

But hey, for only $9.95 a month you can join our New Age cult at Gaia to learn all about this slowly drawn out mystery to milk this cash cow as long as we can! If they want to go to court for slander, i'll be laughing the whole way there. Good luck!

All your criticisms are spurious and unsupported by any evidence. There is no evidence that the joint sockets don't fit properly. Calling the wrist bones "debris" is a false interpretation that begs the question that the body has been faked. The wrist bones have naturally fragmented, that's all. If you had watched the video, you would understand why it looks like plaster, for it was explained. Obviously, you missed that. If you had seen the video, you would have known that the investigators rejected the label "mummy" because they knew that the internal organs were still present. I wonder whether you even saw the video, given all your inaccurate statements.

It is a pity your cynicism ("cash cows") so warps your powers of judgement that you see only what you want to see, not the evidence and statements made by the scientific investigators. A proper, scientific attitude is to investigate objectively, not to expose one's prejudice by making empty criticisms and then passing them off as sound reasons for dismissing the anomalous body as faked.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: FatherLukeDuke

You always can bet its total BS if you see the name Stephen Greer and/or Jaime Maussan.

Chuck in Brian Foerster and you can stop taking bets - it's an absolute guarantee.

What amazes me is how much they can keep rinsing and repeating the same old crap.

Who was chucking in Foerster? That's a ludicrous charge! He is not one of the primary investigators, but has shown interest because the skull of the anomalous skeleton is shaped like those he has discovered in the Paracas region of Peru, adding weight to its authenticity. Your silly argument is like dismissing Einstein's work because you regard his supporters as cranks. It's just plain ridiculous. But it is the kind of argument that typically appears in ATS whenever alleged anomalies in archaeology and ancient history are discussed here. When the evidence cannot be refuted, the mud slinging starts. As if that ever convinced anyone!!

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Wolfenz

Watch this hombre.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   
It could also be interpreted as three mummies that have fingers were found. Now that. I would believe.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Im not one for aliens, but dang those phalanges are phreaky!

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

originally posted by: Wolfenz

the x-ray of a 3 finger hand in peru

That's pretty clearly a fake. Someone removed the hands of a skeleton, dismantled the metacarpal and carpal bones, and shoved them together with a bunch of "junk" for the wrist. It's the equivalent of someone taking the tires off a Ford Truck, putting them next to a bicycle frame, and calling it a "four wheeled bicycle."

This Photo!!

the x-ray of a 3 finger hand in peru

is NOT from the Mummy In Question

its from another, that was found in the same area Month's before
the single Hand

what is totally Missing is the entire Carpals

and Clearly the Hand bones were intentionally broken
and the Broken Bones- ( Metacarpals and phalanges ) replacing the Carpals
MAY be its the Thumb and Pinky
finger bones ?

This Pic Here Captured from the Video that I placed in the Thread
clearly show the Carpals in the Both Feet ,

The One your talking about Byrd is from Months ago that was Found ( The Hand )

This One

click to Enlarge

The whole Mummy was Suppose to be found recently ,

with in the mummy it does show Skeleton Anatomy
from the X rays ,

We just need more Info & and results of alot of things in Question

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

I mean the sheer amount of times, in fact every single thing they've done...

Their Big Mistake is letting it go Public before examining all thoroughly and the Reason

Big Money

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
a reply to: Byrd

You might be correct, now looking closely at the X-ray.

Something is diffidently missing to what would the finger joint should be connect to.

And the "wrist/palm bones" aren't actually structured for muscle attachment. They're just a bunch of rods or something. It's not deteriorated material, it's simply faked.

but the Big Question if its fake what creature have tyhey used for the bones ? a large gibbon , orangutan, or some great ape ? is what I like to know

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: punkinworks10

They also threw in some bird bones, , the" wrist" looks like it is made from wading bird leg bones, they are hollow.

You might be right. Or even someone's chicken dinner. They're banking that nobody who studied anatomy will see that.

LOL well there was Cannibalism around the region i would assume ,

Hey its Quetzalcoatl LOL!! the Sperpent Bird God!

or just may be they took the thumb and Pinkey bones off!
and stuck then where the wrist bones are from some Apparent Reason,
it would be stupid from the makers to even think in todays technology people would not notice !
but then again we have Peruvians of the Un educated making a buck..
a PT Barnum Show of Fakes if it is

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

originally posted by: punkinworks10

They also threw in some bird bones, , the" wrist" looks like it is made from wading bird leg bones, they are hollow.

You might be right. Or even someone's chicken dinner. They're banking that nobody who studied anatomy will see that.

Well I for one is glad that someone here does, I could've been totally taken in, but how do they not know that folks would look and see it's a fake, I mean how did they think this would play out.

Exactly !!
or the very well un Educated Simpletons Isolated from the modern world Society.

Jamie Hussen and Brien Forester would know better , well....
Brien Defiantly, would Know better! his Curiosity is just like the rest of us ,
but he tend to go to the Alien / Dimensional beings / Angles / Gods etc..
for the Last resort explanation , and yes ive txt'ed Brien on Occasion.
i just might have to txt some answers

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ridhya

This is more of that New Ager Brian Foerster's crap where he fakes skeletons with a mash of animal bones and plaster to sell expensive "hidden tours" to gullible tourists.

He and everyone he works with would be charged with fraud in a sane world.

LOL yeah ok

if that what you want to have believed , at least Brien is there checking it all out

You Know that there are Pictures that were taken in the 1920s and earlier
showing Skeletons with Elongated heads
wrapped up or siting up Knees to chest
along with artifacts that are now in Museums right ?

I have that Pic somewhere on a flash drive , i guess i have to dig it out

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Mummified Alien confirmed.

www.thesun.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Something is diffidently missing to what would the finger joint should be connect to.

And the "wrist/palm bones" aren't actually structured for muscle attachment. They're just a bunch of rods or something. It's not deteriorated material, it's simply faked.

but the Big Question if its fake what creature have tyhey used for the bones ? a large gibbon , orangutan, or some great ape ? is what I like to know

Anything, including humans. Before about 1970, most medical skeletons were actually real skeletons (we had one in my anatomy class.) Although this doesn't have pin marks, these bones could have come from any discarded medical specimen. You can tell they're all phalanges and not true metacarpals. It's clearly not oranguntan

My suspicion is ''human' simply because of the size. Gorilla would be much thicker.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

No that doesn't show the carpals.

It shows the tarsals. They're structurally different than the carpals (hand)

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

Watch this hombre.

Love One Step Beyond will do I May have this episode

have the ONE Step Beyond 50 Episode Pack

Base on Stories that are Documented and from People or Groups that had it happen to them ,
from the mysteries to the Supernatural and Unexplained, by Alcoa Aluminum that funded the Series
Show , kinda like ran like Unsolved Mysteries but with a Outer limits tv series Twist:

I bet there stuff that have similarity's of Bigfoot , Giants , Cone head ( Peruvians ) LOl
some where !! Hell as ive said it before , A paranormal World is in my back yard , for Giants little People Bigfoot
Werewolves loup garou in French Canadian Land of Quebec Wolfen, and Champ the American version of Scotland's Nessie , .. here ..

lot of Bizarre stuff coming out of Peru// Bolivia lately

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

No that doesn't show the carpals.

It shows the tarsals. They're structurally different than the carpals (hand)

Your nRight My Bad ,, Ment Tarals , Not Carpals LOL

thanks Byrd for correcting ! but you do see them right ??

you just may have to blow up the video and pause it your self to see it

my captured pic doesn't do Justice lol!

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Anything, including humans. Before about 1970, most medical skeletons were actually real skeletons (we had one in my anatomy class.) Although this doesn't have pin marks, these bones could have come from any discarded medical specimen. You can tell they're all phalanges and not true metacarpals. It's clearly not oranguntan

My suspicion is ''human' simply because of the size. Gorilla would be much thicker.

right that what i thought too it would of been much thicker

This is a orangutan with a missing middle tip and broken bones but still you can see the fingers

the Peru Nasca, so called hand from some being

so yeah we can rule that out ..

edit on 32017WednesdayfAmerica/Chicago6171 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join