It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democratic election process is the joke of the millennium.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

it's almost like you really don't understand this. Obama and holder have started an anti-Trump movement, they have the backing of some of the people who Obama employed who don't like Trump. It's kind of a big deal. And it's not something you get to question or debate, it's real, like a fact-real.

That's normal in politics.

If you doubt that, I will need something more than just a but hurt opinion. And I realize you claim not to be affiliated when it's good for you, you just hate anything Trump, republican, so a guy right in the middle. Pathetic indeed.

I do not hate Trump or Republicans. I disagree with Trump and the Republicans lost their conservative credentials.

That is pathetic.

Even conservatives, which have great ideas, are saying "I'm not with these loons".

That is pathetic.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

it's almost like you really don't understand this. Obama and holder have started an anti-Trump movement, they have the backing of some of the people who Obama employed who don't like Trump. It's kind of a big deal. And it's not something you get to question or debate, it's real, like a fact-real.

That's normal in politics.

If you doubt that, I will need something more than just a but hurt opinion. And I realize you claim not to be affiliated when it's good for you, you just hate anything Trump, republican, so a guy right in the middle. Pathetic indeed.

I do not hate Trump or Republicans. I disagree with Trump and the Republicans lost their conservative credentials.

That is pathetic.

Even conservatives, which have great ideas, are saying "I'm not with these loons".

That is pathetic.

so you can show me which other former president has remained in D.C. after his term ended and started a soft coup against his predecessor? This should be interesting.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   

It's only democracy when they get to call all the shots no matter what and we have to follow orders.

<< 1   >>

join