It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 giant cylinders flying in front of the moon - Official NASA picture from the Apollo 9 mission

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge
Surely they are indentations on the film?

There is also an arc above the top right of these anomalies, which leads me to believe this is damage on the film.
They look like cut marks more than cigar shaped giant cylinder motherships out for a moon fly-by...

They look like cigar shaped giant cylinder motherships out for a moon fly-by more than cut marks.

Thanks for the Segway...

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I'm going with eyes. Obviously the moon was sleeping, but the annoying spaceship was making noise.. it cracked one eye open to look.

Or.... indentations. OK.. I guess I'll go with damaged media. That makes more sense than cylinders that actually aren't, because if you actually look at them very closely, they are not closed to having straight lines, and the front "ship" is nearly cut in two at the narrowest point.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: SirBlackKnight

If NASA haven't red flagged that photo yet and it's still accessible to the public, chances are they're confident it's nothing more than artifacts from the physical film itself.

Because if it's really a sighting, they'll pull out that photo for sure.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimOberg
Exactly. The photo was taken with a handheld zoom lens out the window only a hundred miles from Earth, virtually the same observing conditions of, oh, a billion other people.

But they all turned away at just that moment!

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: JimOberg
Exactly. The photo was taken with a handheld zoom lens out the window only a hundred miles from Earth, virtually the same observing conditions of, oh, a billion other people.

But they all turned away at just that moment!

Don't be suckered by a blatantly false statement, which you obviously judged a sound criticism of the interpretation that the objects were cigar-shaped UFOs. Supposing they were, indeed, anomalous objects a hundred miles above the Earth, none of the billions of people on its surface would be able to discern them unless they were looking through properly focussed telescopes pointing in the right direction (which, of course, they weren't).

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: micpsi
Don't be suckered by a blatantly false statement, which you obviously judged a sound criticism of the interpretation that the objects were cigar-shaped UFOs. Supposing they were, indeed, anomalous objects a hundred miles above the Earth, none of the billions of people on its surface would be able to discern them unless they were looking through properly focussed telescopes pointing in the right direction (which, of course, they weren't).

I assume that because the moon is in focus, the giant alien cylinders would be, too.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
It is written U.S. air force on them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join