It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former CIA Spy Who Carried Out A False Flag Attack Talks About False Flag Terrorism

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Robert David Steele is certainly very interesting, and Open-Source everything sounds great, but it's difficult to understand how it would/could be implemented. He seems to suggest a coming revolution as a starting point although he believes we can all start creating it now on a small scale in our communities and areas of influence.

The reason I stated earlier that I take him with a grain of salt is some of his statements in the recent past about the "soft coup" going on and other conspiracy one-topping topics if you catch my drift (hold the anchovies!)

Some of what he said doesn't seem to be playing out so I'm somewhat leery.

On the other hand, he seems right on in so many ways. Gonna check him out a bit more and see where he's at these days on those issues.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

For Democrat's False Flag Terrorism is only a real thing when their guy in the POTUS.

For Republican's False Flag Terrorism is only a real thing when their guy in the POTUS.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

If only we could get them to read and follow the documentation, IIB...sigh...

Heck, they don't even have to read, just watch Evidence of Revision and the scales would fall from partisan eyes like St. Paul on the road to Damascus.

First one has to want the truth wherever it may lead and then be willing to do some actual research. We both know sufficient documentation exists to grasp the whole. Is it intellectual laziness or an unwillingness to face uncomfortable truths about what we've let our nation become?

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Anyone who runs a information distribution operation of this size and scope is going well beyond any personnel agenda.
It is not for the greater good or to inform the American people with factual information.
Someone will always benefit by his actions and statements. ( Once a spook, always a spook )

The fact the he is against any criminal prosecutions of anyone found to be guilty of criminal offenses does not set well with me at all.
I would also suggest that you dig deeply into the very same OS and you will find some very interesting things.

Buck
edit on 20-6-2017 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Sadly, there *is* some truth to all of this...

Unfortunately FBI really does use "informants" to push people across the line into illegal activities. I wonder if they believe they're just accelerating the inevitable, only on their terms so they can prevent casualties?

The 80% fake, 20% truth rule always applies to so-called "former" intelligence agents who claim to be speaking out. Most of them are either totally fraudulent, mentally ill, or still working for the agency they claim to have retired from.

If they're still working for them, there's a good chance it's a disinfo thing in order to create more fake rabbit holes for people to waste their time speculating over.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: waftist

Like your post.

It's easy to recognize a False Flag attack, is when the incident happens, and most of the information becomes top secrete permanently. Also when properganda media keeps changing the narratives, because they cannot tell the truth and trip up on their own lies.

Also when watching a political talking point TV show, the talking heads tries to convince his or hers viewers a certain narrative happened, while at the same time ridiculing all other questions that doesnt fit their narratives.
edit on 21-6-2017 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Thanks for the replies guys and I wanted to further research Mr. Steele. I found some more articles and a website he founded for further reading.

The Public Intelligence Blog

The Open Source Revolution

AMA on Reddit

Robert Davis Steele .com

Frontline Interview

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join