It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eric Holder joins the anti-Trump resistance — and mulls a presidential campaign of his own

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

LOS ANGELES — More than two years after leaving the Obama administration, former Attorney General Eric Holder is reentering the political fray.

His goal: to lead the legal resistance to Donald Trump’s agenda — and perhaps even run against the president in 2020.

Seized by a sense of urgency to oppose Trump and restore what he regards as America’s best self, Holder is mulling a White House bid of his own, according to three sources who have spoken to him and are familiar with his thinking.

“Up to now, I have been more behind-the-scenes,” Holder told Yahoo News in an exclusive interview about his plans. “But that’s about to change. I have a certain status as the former attorney general...."

Eric Holder joins the anti-Trump resistance — and mulls a presidential campaign of his own

For the love of Mohamed and Aisha :
PLEASE RUN AG HOLDER....

I beg for you to run in 2020...

You wouldn't prosecute the below idiots for voter intimidation....

I will donate a dump truck full of money to your campaign if you would run...
I can't wait to talk about Fast and Furious...

So on behalf of every conservative on earth, I beg you to run...nothing would guarantee another term for donald than to have you and/or Pocahontas on the ticket...

-Chris
edit on 20-6-2017 by Christosterone because: FIXED VIDEO

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Weiner/Holder 2020!

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Free AK's for everyone?

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone Democrats just keep giving gifts to Republicans don't they?

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Weiner/Holder 2020!

Lynch/Holder 2020!
The ultimate anti-crime team.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

You'd think at 40, I wouldn't laugh at that. But here we are with me laughing. Maybe 41 is when I'll grow up?

Weiner holder. Haha

I want that bumper sticker!!!

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
The impeached liar belongs in jail.

What a mealy mouthed coward.

I hope he tries...

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

NO only mexican drug cartels.

Holder holds the distinction of being the first US attorney general to be held in civil and criminal contempt by congress.

I would love to see him run, if only to explain that.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Weiner/Holder 2020!

PERFECT!

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Free AK's for everyone?

only if you sell hardcore dope and behead people south of the border!

A Holder Presidential run would be mostly finance by Central American drug Cartels and partly by the BLM "I want to pillage, loot, and burn my community" crowd.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: KawRider9

Nope.
Way past you now and had a little giggle myself.
I keep saying I'll grow up one day as well but its not happening....and please never stop laughing.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
The Dems have no political stars left.

Who are they going to put up in 2020? Cryin' Chuck? Fauxcahontas? Pedo Podesta? Crooked Hillary... again!?

Seems like the only person they have left is Bernie, which will be a really hard pill for the DNC to swallow. Let's just hope that his more radical supporters don't shoot any more politicians.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
The Democrats need to find someone pathetic enough to lose to Donald Trump in 2020. Hillary will probably be too obviously sick to run by then, and Nancy Pelosi will be too obviously entering dementia by then. Maxine Waters is just too stupid for anyone to take seriously. Bernie Sanders will be murdered if he dares try to run again, and he knows it. If John Kerry runs again, no Democrats will even bother to show up at the polling booths.

So, Eric Holder wins it the nomination by default

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

What if Diane Frankenstein surprises everyone with a spontaneous bid?? She sure has the political clout and experience. Thankfully she is way too extreme, and would be an easy defeat for Trump.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone

LOS ANGELES — More than two years after leaving the Obama administration, former Attorney General Eric Holder is reentering the political fray.

His goal: to lead the legal resistance to Donald Trump’s agenda — and perhaps even run against the president in 2020.

Seized by a sense of urgency to oppose Trump and restore what he regards as America’s best self, Holder is mulling a White House bid of his own, according to three sources who have spoken to him and are familiar with his thinking.

“Up to now, I have been more behind-the-scenes,” Holder told Yahoo News in an exclusive interview about his plans. “But that’s about to change. I have a certain status as the former attorney general...."

PLEASE RUN AG HOLDER....

So on behalf of every conservative on earth, I beg you to run...nothing would guarantee another term for donald than to have you and/or Pocahontas on the ticket...

Now um video work!

edit on 20-6-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   
NO.

Just NO.

Go HOME Holder, your drunk.

And I am liberal.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   
So the plan is to run all the unlikeable characters again for 2020. Solid plan. Please do it.
It's truly a gift that keeps on giving.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I would LOVE to see that imbecile running for POTUS. Talk about an easy road for the GOP if he does.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   

PLEASE RUN AG HOLDER....

-Chris

Don't do that... remember when Colbert did this exact same thing? Be very careful what you wish for.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Weiner/Holder 2020!

OMG!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join