It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Terrorist Attack at Brussels Train Station

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Yeah if it's a legit suicide vest made by a professional bombmaker. Most of these attacks are low tech and improvised, and these guys haven't been through extensive training. Even hardened terrorists have cracked under interrogation at times. Don't believe too much of their propaganda.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: manuelram16
a reply to: Shamrock6

Aloha Snackbar?

Waikiki Ass Slam to you, my friend.

Yeah, well both of you can just stick it in your Mahalo Can!

Have a Primo! Aloha!

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I get the jokes in the thread and I've made my own watching the video, but seriously...

This $hit is here and unwavering. Sad state of affairs. This is on a weekly basis now. Probably daily, really.

Sadly, it's coming to a community near you, or me.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

Do you seriously believe suicide bombers fear torture or death? That's some backwards logic right there.

Maybe not death, but everyone fears torture...

Sorry but you're incorrect. I for one don't fear torture.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Hopefully that flaming guy is just the would-be terrorist...

If so, he's getting a preview of his afterlife

Hopefully he survives and lingers in agony in hospital for a few days with full body burns before dying.....

I'm thinking his transformation into the Human Torch probably didn't leave little Jihad Johnny Storm alive for long.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Do you seriously believe suicide bombers fear torture or death? That's some backwards logic right there.

Maybe not death, but everyone fears torture...

Let me waterboard you for a while....

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Brave of you to say so, but I reckon you will feel different once you have actually suffered it. Which I hope you never do.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
Saying neutralised suggests he is dead, which is a shame cos we could have done with getting a few answers from the POS.

Just being fully honest here, Haz, he answered the only question that needed addressing...
Source

A suspected suicide bomber who allegedly shouted 'Allahu Akbar'

We don't need Columbo or Jim Rockford to solve what's happening here.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

Yeah if it's a legit suicide vest made by a professional bombmaker. Most of these attacks are low tech and improvised, and these guys haven't been through extensive training. Even hardened terrorists have cracked under interrogation at times. Don't believe too much of their propaganda.

I don't believe anything that comes from Daesh. I think they are all cowards and need to be put down like the sick animals that they are. There is a difference between a terrorist that shoots up a place and thinks he will die and plain old suicide bombers. There death is pretty much guaranteed and believe me if you're suicidal your mind works way different. Though most of them are probably just brainwashed and made to think that they want to die. I tried a few times to get in the mindset of someone who wants to blow himself up but the reasons are always so ridicilous that i snap out of it. I guess it is a religious thing and because i hate this stuff with a passion it has no effect on me. Being suiciidal has its perks.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Hopefully he survives and lingers in agony in hospital for a few days with full body burns before dying.....

I'm thinking his transformation into the Human Torch probably didn't leave little Jihad Johnny Storm alive for long.

Any ideas why he went up in flames? I guess it could've been some highly flammable stuff in his vest but wouldn't that diminish the explosion radius? Did someone douse him in gasoline before sending him on his mission?

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I'm more referring to who he knew, what they have planned etc.

I think they're pressing questions.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Explosions happen when gases expand faster than their container or even surrounding air can accommodate. If something goes haywire with a detonator or with the receptacle the explosives are in, you can end up with a localized fire instead of an explosion. You want as much of your accelerant to catch fire at the same time as possible. I'd guess they'll report that this idiot had some sort of containment leak the ended up spilling the contents onto himself. There are liquid bombs these crackpots use, but I have no idea what liquid they use and how flamible they are.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Brave of you to say so, but I reckon you will feel different once you have actually suffered it. Which I hope you never do.

I suffer daily thanks for asking and yes it is physical pain too. It is truly all in your mindset. I'm not proud of it and i don't think i'm special but i learned to manage it. If you're already dead nothing can hurt you and death is no longer scary or something to be afraid of.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Said no one who knows anything about torture ever.

peace

Edit to Add: Actually I have no right to tell anyone what they fear or not. My appologies.
edit on 5338Tuesday201713 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Explosions happen when gases expand faster than their container or even surrounding air can accommodate. If something goes haywire with a detonator or with the receptacle the explosives are in, you can end up with a localized fire instead of an explosion. You want as much of your accelerant to catch fire at the same time as possible. I'd guess they'll report that this idiot had some sort of containment leak the ended up spilling the contents onto himself. There are liquid bombs these crackpots use, but I have no idea what liquid they use and how flamible they are.

Thanks that's what i thought. We need more incompetent terrorists like him. Nothing of value is lost when they kill themself before harming anyone else.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13

Said no one who knows anything about torture ever.

peace

I'm not going into detail but i endured physical and psychological torture as a child for years. Don't assume anything about me please.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

So you think they're all cowards but they wouldn't give up anything under torture?

Gotcha.

And yeah, you would too. Lol please I thought this forum was a little above that type of keyboard warrior crap.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

I dont know people can survive with pretty horrifc burns.....for a few days

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   
How desensitized are we at this point? FFS, nothing is ever done proactively.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Don't worry folks nothing to see here.
Just been watching Sky News on tv and they were trying to discuss this incident.
Bobby Friedman of the Guardian tells us that we have much more to fear from that massive, worldwide problem of lone Welshmen in vans!!!

I know I'm supposed to provide a link etc but I'm just gobsmacked by this mans gall. Maybe it'll end up on YouTube in the coming days.

Remember the kid that was dragged from his tent and mauled to death by a polar bear while on an adventure holiday?

Bobby Friedman is the guy who wrote "He's one more reason we should save the polar bear".

Charming fellow.
edit on 20-6-2017 by Tulpa because: Not surprised

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join