It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Terrorist Attack at Brussels Train Station

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: Jonjonj

Person wearing explosive belt was neutralised

sigh

Looks pretty neutral in the blazing photo above.
He either had a suicide belt on, or they shot him with a flamethrower.

Probably spontaneous combustion brought on by pre-afterlife orgasmic joyrage.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Looks more like a trashcan fire to me. Can of hair spray in there could make a nice pop. Maybe spray tan?

edit on 20-6-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Looks more like a trashcan fire to me. Can of hair spray in there could make a nice pop. Maybe spray tan?

Are you saying it was a spray-on muslim?

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: crazyewok

No doubt. If it is as it appears, that would be the second best result behind no injuries and the terrorist being captured so that he could be questioned by law enforcement and maybe roll over on any cohorts.

Bullsh!t. Shoot first ask questions later. We had the same debate in Germany after an idiot went full psycho with an axe on a train. A lowlife politician got serious flak becaue she criticized our police for killing the perpetrator instead of wounding him. Always go for the killshot with these people because you never know if they drop a grenade or blow themselves up.

Good job @whoever killed that bastard.

edit on 20-6-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-6-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

witnesses are saying the subject shouted Aloha Snackbar..

Maybe he was just asking for directions?

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

No doubt. If it is as it appears, that would be the second best result behind no injuries and the terrorist being captured so that he could be questioned by law enforcement and maybe roll over on any cohorts.

No the best results is no injury to inocents but the terrorist surving with server burns that cause a lingering painful death giving the police enough time to queastion it.

With severe torture during questioning.
edit on 20/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

This is just breaking now. There was apparently some sort of incident at a train station in Brussels. Witnesses are reportedly recounting hearing "loud bangs" and seeing some sort of "fiery explosion" (also described as small?).

It appears that law enforcement has the situation contained whatever it may be. Looking for more now.

EDIT:

Telegraph - Traffic halted in Brussels after 'small explosion' at central train station

Traffic has been halted following what police described as a "small blast" at Brussels central train station, according to local media. There is a large police presence at the station but there are no further details at this stage. According to Belgian media, a man wearing an explosive belt was "neutralised" by police, who are yet to confirm this.

EDIT 2:

Picture embedded in above from Twitter:

Failed suicide attack?

Yes,
It appears a man was shot after two small explosions were heard,

wtnh.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Saying neutralised suggests he is dead, which is a shame cos we could have done with getting a few answers from the POS.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
Saying neutralised suggests he is dead, which is a shame cos we could have done with getting a few answers from the POS.

Do you seriously believe suicide bombers fear torture or death? That's some backwards logic right there.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Our two cultures simply can not live together in peace, when will these cuck politicians standing there with their goofy looking faces get it through their thick skulls
edit on 20-6-2017 by NeoSpace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Severe case of Heartburn it would seem.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Bullsh!t. Shoot first ask questions later. We had the same debate in Germany after an idiot went full psycho with an axe on a train. A lowlife politician got serious flak becaue she criticized our police for killing the perpetrator instead of wounding him. Always go for the killshot with these people because you never know if they drop a grenade or blow themselves up.

Good job @whoever killed that bastard.

The sum total of that politician's knowledge about guns probably comes from movies and tv. During a real life situation, it's not that easy to shoot someone in the leg. It's also not very effective at stopping them. This is why LE are trained to shoot for the chest. It's a big target and a few shots will normally stop the threat. Whoever said that was way out of their element.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

You'd be surprised how not tough some people are once they're caught.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

You'd be surprised how not tough some people are once they're caught.

Doesn't matter most suicide vests probably have a failsafe built in and can be remotely triggered. I guess it is some kind of insurance that if someone gets cold feet and lose their sh!t the vest can still be detonated. Avoiding capture at all costs.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

BS what? I never said that innocent lives should be risked neutralizing a terrorist threat. Are you having a good time arguing with the straw man you just created?
edit on 2017-6-20 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Do you seriously believe suicide bombers fear torture or death? That's some backwards logic right there.

Where did I say that?

I don't know what on Earth you're talking about.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
BREAKING NEWS: Suspected suicide bomber threatening train passengers 'shouts Allahu Akbar and triggers an explosion' at Brussels central station as he is killed by soldiers

A suicide bomber who allegedly shouted 'Allahu Akbar' and triggered an explosive vest at Brussels Central Station has been gunned down and killed by soldiers. Shots rang out soon after 9pm as police and soldiers moved in 'to neutralise a suspect who was threatening civilians,' said an investigating source. Initial reports suggested the suspect was wearing a rucksack packed with explosives, while witnesses later claimed he tried to blow up a trolley or a suitcase. Tourists were among those who fled in panic, and within a few minutes nearby shops and restaurants were shutting down. The Grand Place, the city's most popular tourist spot, was completely evacuated because of fears that the man might not be acting alone.

Color me surprised.

edit on 3446Tuesday201713 by silo13 because: html fix

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Where did I say that?

I don't know what on Earth you're talking about.

Your post implicated that wounding instead of killing the perpetrator would give us more answers and i'd argue that people like that are so conditioned that they won't talk ever.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I've got friends that live not to far from there, really is a nice area with good people living around there, glad to hear it seems to be the would be terrorist is the example... and not a lot of innocents.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Maybe not death, but everyone fears torture...

I've just seen your last post and I'll add that some people can resist physical torture, they usually end up unconscious or to delirious to effectively interrogate most of the time. But everyone breaks down sooner or later with mental torture..

Anyways he torched himself by the looks of it in this case.
edit on 20-6-2017 by surfer_soul because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join