It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

sounds of sorrow

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 01:01 AM
link   
i was just listening to Art Bell tonight and a caller asked him to play an audio track. he was a little hesitant at first but went ahead and played it. he said that Siberian scientists drilled the deepest hole on the planet and then lowered microphones down into the hole and recorded. what noises that came out of that hole reminded me of what hell sounds like in my dreams.....women screaming steel bending hellish hellish noise...i would like to post a link to this if i find one but i havn't had any luck yet...so please look for it and post your oppinions on what the heck that was down in that hole!!!!!!!!!

amightywind.com/hell/aboutsounds.htm
well ok i don't know how to get that link to do it's thing but i think thats it. it doesn't sound exactly the same as Art's however, maybe i didn't have it turned up enough........its phreeky deeky man

[edit on 6-2-2005 by invisiblekey]

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Its supposed to be the sounds of the damned screaming in Hell. However, I was unable to hear Ronald Reagan's voice, so I can only assume that it is fake

Actually, its been debunked here and I remember it being mentioned a few times. Unfortunately I'm pretty crap at using the Boolean search so haven't been able to find the relevant links. :shk:

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Here's one Debunking.

And here's another one

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by invisiblekey
i was just listening to Art Bell tonight and a caller asked him to play an audio track. he was a little hesitant at first but went ahead and played it. he said that Siberian scientists drilled the deepest hole on the planet and then lowered microphones down into the hole and recorded. what noises that came out of that hole reminded me of what hell sounds like in my dreams

Wow, thats a big load of crap. If anything, I'd think that hell would be located beneath the crust of the earth, not at a shallow depth within it. No one has ever drilled thru the crust of the planet. Also, very deep bore holes are under high pressure and temperature, I doubt you can just 'lower' a mulit kilometer microphone down into them and get a sound, hell, i'm not sure you can just pull a drill bit out and still have the actual empty bore hole.

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 01:57 AM
link   
lmao-that was too easy

i still hear that sound in my dreams though....hmmmm must be the meds

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 03:18 AM
link   
I first heard it a few years ago at 1:30am without the benefit of alcohol.
Very spooky, but as they say 'It's the thought that counts'

new topics

top topics

join