It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proven FBI Conspiracies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I find it somewhat humorous how, depending on which politician is being investigated, how the FBI is either praised or castigated. And we wonder why the Intelligence Services are politicized? I find it particularly disheartening when a self-proclaimed liberal fully supports the FBI, CIA, or military simply because of statements or actions which further their political positions.

Here's an article that reflects the true nature of the FBI for the large majority of its existence, a corrupt organization that willfully harmed people they knew to be innocent of the charges to simply justify their own actions. However, this example also exemplifies what happens when power goes unchecked. I believe that it is one of our duties as US Citizens to hold the Intelligence services, the Armed Forces, our elected officials, and any governmental employee to a higher standard not only because they represent us but also because unchecked power corrupts.
Mobster's Life Tells the Real Story of the FBI

Peter Limone, a Mafia soldier from the North End who just died at the age of 83, spent 33 of those years in prison for a murder he didn’t commit — because he was framed by the FBI.

Think about that the next time you see some talking head on TV pontificating from Washington about how the FBI is the world’s greatest law enforcement agency blah-blah-blah.

Not only did the FBI know Limone et al. weren’t guilty, they also knew who the real killers were.

This same columnist for the Boston Herald, Howie Carr, has written several books about Boston area mobsters and they are somewhat compelling reads, especially "The Brothers Bulger". This book chronicles the unchecked power of a gangster who was protected by the FBI (after undergoing MKUltra style mind-control experiments with '___' when he was locked up at Alcatraz). It also chronicles the often unchecked power of his brother, who was the most powerful politician in Massachusetts for more than two decades.

Supporting corrupt organizations or politicians simply because they support your personal political beliefs is corrupt in and of itself. If we, as a nation, stopped voting for the corrupt and the liars, we would have a far better ruling class. We've accepted too much for too long. This country is in desperate need for a change, the change both Obama and Trump campaigned upon, the change that has yet to come to fruition.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? We must. If we don't, no one will.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Don't forget all the lone wolf terrorists who the FBI talked into attempting attacks, trained them then provided them the "explosives" right before arresting them.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I HEARD Hoover was into cross dressing.

There's an FBI conspiracy!

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Corruption rules the USA. Always has and always will.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Talk about a self-fulfilling prophecy, right? They actually had a case like that in the story line of the last season of "Homeland". I thought they did a good job with it.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

So just throw in the towel?

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson

So just throw in the towel?

No, just realize the truth that exists in the larger view but live for and within the smaller view you personally inhabit.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   
About the "Federal" BI, adding that organization was formed to chase interstate felons because states jurisdiction ended at their borders.

Fleeing felons knew if they robbed a bank they could escape across state lines, cops would stop and, before radios, have to put in a phone call to the next state.

State's sovereignty and autonomy was overcome when the feds invented the FBI, famous for chasing hoods like Bonnie and Clyde, for instance.

Ner mind that has blossomed into federal police in every state, showing up at every major crime for now and evermore. At fruition just like the Gestapo., i.e., nationalized, militarized Feds.

"Don't give me that juris-my dick-tion crap". -- line from [The Matrix

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   

I agree with that on some level. I just can't abide the corruption anymore. The overwhelming greed of these people, for money and power, sickens me.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
so a mobster who did not murder someone go figer .
Ok now how about showing some any proof the FBI is corrupt .
Saying there corrupt is easy proving it is another matter .

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

They just keep grabbing more and more power and more and more control and nothing is done, the politicians kowtow to them because they are all powerful. I'm not just talking FBI but all of the so-called federal intelligence and LEO organizations.

My father was a Boston cop for almost 40 years. He retired as a Sgt. Det. and was given awards on several occasions for drug enforcement stings. He loathed the Feds because, in his mind, they had too much power and didn't care who they hurt to achieve their ends.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

The Boston office was corrupt for decades, protecting Whitey Bulger, a sociopath of the highest order.

The facts regarding Hoover are proven and a matter of record. He lorded over the FBI from it's creation and for many decades to come.

I don't condemn every agent, as I personally have met some that I feel are quite good. However, the overwhelming history of the FBI is one of corruption.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

to your dad.

The meddlesome federal gubment can blow bubbles in their alphabet soup.

top topics

join