It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So it Finally Happened , Driver killed in Calais Migrant Road Block

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: LABTECH767

Bunch of failed policies on this rock hard bottom after decades of redtape-madness and you're blaming the refugees. Right.

A corrupt politiclowns wet dream of obfuscation and distraction, that's pretty well played on the fully emotionalized spectrum of spinnings. The kids! Think about the kids!!! Not the kids stuck in the end of a tailback, together with their automobilised parents, of course not!
No, they don't cross the border during family trips. Nobody can afford that after decades of austerity cuts, right? Right? ... Right?

There is one hell of a difference between Refugee's and Economic Migrant's, those in the camp's in france are NOT refugee's, they could apply to any country anywhere including France for refugee status and recieve lodging and income but they want what we have, they want Britain.

I would seriously love to know what your vested interest is.

Let's look at Ethnicity as this is not about race, I am part Maori (four generation's back) and Part Jew (maternal descent), Part Irish, Part Scot and welsh but the bulk is English so I call myself BRITISH.

Islam is corrosive and also wrong, My sister is married to an Iranian national whom also has a Libyan and a German passport, he has in his possession a picture of himself taken during his time in the Iranian revolutionary guard in which he is happily holding the head of an Iraqi soldier he had just beheaded while two of his mates are at each side of Javod and all three are smiling happily like hunters in the US with the head of buck would do.

So unless you are one of them yourself, and maybe you are, I know them a hell of a lot better than you.

They have a different and totally incompatible culture and should NEVER have been allowed into our country, who has the right to this country do YOU think, is it your right to give it to other's when all those British lives paid for it in blood over the generation's, is it your right to let them come here and breed until we are over run and our own children whom are the rightful heir's of this land find themselves totally dispossessed because of people like you.

It belong's not to us but to our children and those yet to be born or do you simply not get that.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

i hjave to agree - sudden stops in traffic occur for any number of reasons - the pole would have likley run into the stationary traffic - what ever the reason for the stoppage

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Remember the old west movies and even the still used term in the US today, "...riding shotgun."
(After all, if the law officials won't enforce the laws, somebody will.)

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

I would seriously love to know what your vested interest is.

Read Ignorant Apes post and you'll catch the drift.

Plus you've got my personal take on redtape madness, which tends to get overlooked these days. Lotta provokations on pointed sticks to ponder whilst you folks stick to old textbooks full of economic migrants. Is this Total War with Terror one 'we' keep fighting for economic reasons as well?
One more for you: imagine a situation in which you don't have any perspective (where you're at) and you'll see clear as day, that all ya armchair saints would try to find one elsewhere as well. The fight for survival is a human instinct by definition, innit?

No. Yes. D'Oh!

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Right, a star for civility despite my slight provocation, now we obviously do disagree on a lot of point's but they are minute in nature and we agree on one major point, politicians and/or the powers - vested interests behind them are to blame for most of this.

Britain is an island we can never stop immigration but this is not immigration it is multiple tribal migration and ethnic displacement of entire culture's and enough people to be called nations' into our own.

When in history has this EVER ended with the native people untouched, the period of Empire was and Colonization was actually mostly NOT this except for the America's, Australia and New Zealand but the old world colonization never even dented the native population's of those country's in Asia and Africa, the European's that settled there mostly left (notable exception South Africa) when the period of Rule and control from there European capital country's ended, in most of these cases the white settlers were actually very few in number compared to the native population's and unlike the America's and Australasia they did not have the biological weapon's of disease to which the native's were not immune on there side, in fact it worked the other way around and they in many cases imported deadly disease back to Europe from the old world region's (Syphilus may be an exception as it may have originated in south america).

Now here is a point that we certainly share, we are just pawn's in a political and sociological game of power players and so too are the refugee's.

But remember what I said, the white population has been poisoned, our ground water, our food and even our air and it was not all accidental either, the end result is we have falling birth rate's and it is not simply a case of social norm's changing or woman now choosing work over family as some would argu as there is direct evidence of falling sperm count's and rising female infertility in Europe, can anyone say population control experiment backfiring?.

They did it to us not the third world and those nation's have continued to breed while our kid's have become both a far more valuable (if less valued) and a far more rare addition to our population's leeding to aging population.

All of this spell's trouble for the Bankers and there servant's the politicians because it mean's the OLD world were all there power is will collapse unless they REPLACE the population with new peon's, those new peon's, the sheep they intend to keep them in power are in the form of these migrant's so you see there is a hidden hand, a very bloodstained and unethical hidden hand at work.

But regardless of who is to blame I find myself with the time old ethical dilemma of DO I LET THEM TAKE OVER MY COUNTRY OR DO I TAKE A STAND.

IF I DIE without speaking my mind I die a DOG but If I die for the truth and what is right even if I offend half the world - or all of it I at least Die a MAN.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Right, a star for civility despite my slight provocation, now we obviously do disagree on a lot of point's but they are minute in nature and we agree on one major point, politicians and/or the powers - vested interests behind them are to blame for most of this.

Exactly. Just imagine nobody showing up to 'their' wars anymore whilst fighting for every tiny bit of common ground instead. Once the people reclaim their power there would be no need for economic migration, probably way too simple for ATS. I can post a graphic though, funny meme without big punchlines:

Wiki, look up wealth distribution to have your mind blown with abundance. Anyway. Maybe some day you'll be one of us stupid SJW from the world citizenry as well, I sense some potential. Thanks for the kind words though, have a great time!

edit on 20-6-2017 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Incorrect this land doesn't belong to you or anybody else its mother earths and we are all just passing visitors who the hell has the right to say one man can abode here or not... this land will be here long after we have as humans have passed

I know my view doesn't fit with how people have evolved with control and power... but nobody has the right to stop a man from living where he wants... free benefits now thats a different story

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

with the blood of this driver on their hands.

Yeah. And every crash at the end of a tailback on the Autobahn is on Mutti Merkel.

Sorry but no. I'm a biker in a big city and 10 years ago the (mainly german) truckers were aware of the traffic on both sides of the road while they planned the next turn. Nowadays you can consider yourself lucky that the rising number of blindfolded truckers didn't kill you (yet), whilst blissfully ignoring any resemblance of the road traffic act. And yes, most of them aint Germans anymore. That's the cheap solution to the cheap Amazon boom right there, karma striking back in a very polished way. Osteerweiterung anyone?

Lighten up, one of your collegues might put an end to this sort of feedback any time soon. Another person leveled up the hard way, giving his life for a bunch of crap in the back of his van. For money. That's a very sad story indeed. One our industrialised world keeps writing on a daily basis, without any form of sympathy for it's victims btw.

But... but... but ... refugeeeez!!!

This person probably had family to feed hence the working for money , dunno why you need to go crazy over this.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: theruthlessone

Incorrect this land doesn't belong to you or anybody else its mother earths and we are all just passing visitors who the hell has the right to say one man can abode here or not... this land will be here long after we have as humans have passed

I know my view doesn't fit with how people have evolved with control and power... but nobody has the right to stop a man from living where he wants... free benefits now thats a different story

I shall make a point, did your ancestor's fight for the land upon which you grew up, did your ancestors till the soil for generation's, is that soil in your blood and your blood in that soil.
Did they give there live's and work all those years leaving you as there legacy with whatever they could, was there sacrifice all for nothing so that you can then insult them, all there tears, sweat and blood that is mixed with that ground, in fact there very mortal remain's which you have just bequeathed not only upon strangers but upon the children in some cases of the very people they once fought.

There is only one human race but there are many family's of man.

Let's look at the GENOCIDE your attitude and the attitude of equally deluded people is creating.

Instead of fighting for your place in the world and that of your children (Assuming you are ethnic european otherwise you would say that would you not and for quite different reason's than misguided altruism) you are believing the internationalist corporate hype that this is village earth, that there should be no borders, no religion (Except there's because you piss all over your own and say it was what you are meant to do, the bible has this little thing about the ANGELS whom abandoned THERE place and at least one of Jesus disciples was a Patriot of the Jewish people, in fact all of them probably were).

In fact your little pipe dream is of a great flower power hugging family of all man which I am afraid I have to tell you does not exist, if we were going into there country's and the shoe was on the other foot they would be massacring us at the border and for those that did get in we would be the lowest cast and outcasts in there society's and not welcome anywhere, sorry but that is simply the truth.

To give you what you want we have to roll over and die, Sorry not going to happen, you know who is the most angry, not the idealistic kid's who know nothing about life but the older generation whom have seen it change and for all the fault's of the past are starting too late to realize that Enoch Powell was absolutely correct AND no I am not a BNP supporter or NF fanatic, I was actually a total and rabid ANTI RACIST until I grew up (I still am anti racist but there is the old straw that broke the Camel's back and that is well past the point now), about time you did too.

edit on 20-6-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

When I first viewed video of this madness, I said then they needed armed guards on the trucks, to shoot to kill any and all of these invaders blocking the roads. They are a real threat, and now that's proven.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
How long you guys plan on participating in this # show?

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I break hard for squirrel ones in forest of dean and an and polish van driver rear ended me. Jackass was flooving me bumper to bumper.
I wonder if is it the same guy..

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

originally posted by: theruthlessone

Incorrect this land doesn't belong to you or anybody else its mother earths and we are all just passing visitors who the hell has the right to say one man can abode here or not......

Fight for the land my arse.. Bloody thives and organized gangs.. nothing more..

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   
//
edit on 20-6-2017 by Pandaram because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Pandaram

I dunno, economic refugees? Probably the same squirrel having another trucker jumping into his breaks, refugees finally found a way to exploit poor ahorn shills.
We really need to get rid of all trees with big nuts!

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Right Panderam, here is another pertinent point for you to chew on.

Genetic history of the British, most people whom can trace there ancestors back in this country have been shown to have genetic British ancestry, by that I mean post Glacial Britain's from over 2000 years ago especially the Welsh.

The Roman's left very little genetic evidence of there presence but study's are subjective and without a 100 percent study we can not be certain but one study found that Most Britain's have up to 25+ percent Ethnic German ancestry in there DNA and about 48 to 50 percent French Ancestry (the latter may be misleading as it would include genetic markers common to both the Ancestor's of the French and the British notably the Gaelic speaking people's and the Celtic tribes, while we are an Island our ancestors' therefore have very long and INDIGENOUS native claim to this land, mine included and I have a varied ancestry as I noted above, part Maori and Part Jewish, part Irish (A whole load of Celtic ancestry from Eira, Caledonia and Wales but mostly British including Anglo Saxon and Norman ancestry (and genetic evidence suggest's that most of those took native wive's).

So My Ancestors are thug's and organized criminal's eh, speak for yourself pal My ancestors are actually British (Including the Celt's and Irish Gaelic people's), Maori and Jewish, oh and as for My Maori ancestry they were NOT the first New Zealanders and there own legend's speak of the Mori Ori and another race whom they defeated (likely there too woman were married by lonely maori warrior's eh! so the Maori under that likelihood could perhaps have a far longer ancestral claim to New Zealand than the simple arrival of the particular wave of Polynesian's that they are derived from but enough of that).

Now as for what you called my ancestors, yes there were warrior's, band's and tribe's, they may have wiped out those that came before them when they arrived here but likely there is still genetic link to the first settlers here after the ice age in the British genetic family so we could likely trace our ancestry back even further if that is the case and that mean's nearly 10.000 years in these land's, what about you?.

The difference with most of these migrant's is that they are coming as colonists with there own woman and family's, they are intent upon taking over this country, Abu Hamza remember him the hate preacher even bragged that in twenty years they would have the Muslim flag flying over Buckingham palace.

Well Churchill said it correct.

We stood up to the greatest military power in the world, outnumbers, outgunned and in the end we Defeated them so what make's you think we shall now give up and roll over and die just so these foreigners can take OUR NATIVE SOIL.

If we are thieves and organized gang's then at least we will get off our ARSE and fight for what is ours, will you, when the first gulf war came the first thing I did was go down to the recruiting office, did you at any time of conflict, would you ever fight for your people, for your country, for your kid's or is your Arse too precious.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 02:19 AM
link   

I am a Tamil. Oldest civilization in known history. Oldest language, greatest culture, even perfected cooking methods for humen consumption.
We have the whole package.. all but expect developing best weapons to going around and stealing other peoples stuff.

Your great grand dad stole from my great grand dad.
Your land build on wealth ones ours. I want our stuff returned from you and your sons with interest...

And what! Have i ever fought for my people? Lol
Mate, remember you are on internet. Anyone can be anyone. Specially the loosers
I noticed You do have lot of time in your hand. You may be posting this from some slums in north wales and living off Dole paid by me.

There for Your argument is invalid. Good day sir.

edit on 21-6-2017 by Pandaram because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   

You are actually very wrong about me and my Ancestor's Pandaram, oh I do remember a Tamil whom was working at the local petrol station near were I live on the edge of Southport whom was skimming people's credit card's and sending the stolen money back to support the Tigers, stolen money but I do know some of what your people have suffered MAINLY at the hand's of the Indian's and of course what do you really know of the British occupation of India, there were definite atrocity's but for example do you know that the private enterprise called the east empire company with it's Mercenary's was actually welcomed in, not in the business of conquest and the take over was mostly done with popular support by the mainly Hindu native peoples of India whom had suffered generations of often unspeakable cruelty under the Islamic rulers that the British displaced or do you personally base your own understanding of history in propeganda (justified I have to say but nevertheless propeganda) spun by the Indian Nationalists whom wanted the Britsh Gone.

I would actually give the star of India back as it is as you know a very cursed piece of rock and not something I would want in the English Crown Jewel's anyway but that is not down to me.

And My ancestors were on both side's of the Maori Wars, both English settlers/Invaders/Colonists and Maori Warrior's, My father's mother's uncles were Maori Warrior's and of course the Polynesian's MAY have some genetic link to your own people as well as to several other sources including Brazilian native people's (did the Polynesian's come from them or they come from the Polynesians?) but there is only weak genetic link to the Micronesian peoples so they are barely if at all related to the Papua people's etc.

There are likely submerged city's around Sri Lanka or as many here still call it Ceylon, not certain of your people's name for it and I am actually secretly proud of your pride in your ancestry as it is something I can agree with but I do not agree that any of my family owe you anything other than the courtesy of being very long separated cousin's or rather distant brother's in the greater family of man, if you have a beef with anyone it is the Indian's whom have suppressed your culture, tried indeed to wipe it out entirely, raped your girl's including an infamous scene in which they raped and murdered young female Tamil fighters then posed over there body's and committed serial atrocity's in an act of ethnic cleansing in which they fully intended to wipe you out - The British did no such thing to you and if you really want to turn back the clock then let's put the Muslims back over you, take away the school's, railways and redivide India back into multiple different country's often led by warlords and then leave you to stew in you primitive and short lived lives.

Not totally fair to the Tamil but remember your people's greatness was always in the distant past and by the time the Europeans got there (And by the way the Portuguese did far more harm to you and other people's than the British ever did (Except in Australia were serious crime's against the native people's WERE committed and I would hang my head in shame there though of course once again it was not me or my family but people whom shared the same nationality as me) your ancient civilization was in steep decline, already conquered by others as well more often than not.

The people you want to claim thing's back from are not the British but the Elite and I am afraid I have to tell you that while it is fashionably to blame the British for everything in your part's of the world the Elite are really more of a Chameleon internationalist set whom can wear any nationality and still bank roll most government's.

Also ever heard of the PAX ROMANA, it is a western term based on the meaning ROMAN PEACE, basically the Roman's WERE thieve's conquerors and barbaric savages but they took from all the civilization's they conquered and incorporated there
greatness into there own, Arch's from the Etruscan's, Sculptures from the Greek's, Ship's from the Carthaginian's etc on and on but during there period of Rule the people under them multiplied due to simple fact that they forced peace upon those territory's within the Roman empire and had they not been conquered later by Genocidal mass murderers the population of the Roman empire was not reached again for hundreds of years and no city's as large as Rome in the West were reborn for a very long time.

Meanwhile you had great city's that rivaled Rome and in some cases exceeded it in size and population but then came the Islamic invaders, your nation's lost trade, turned inward and in most cases stagnated, the Islamic's converted Hindu shrine's to there own use in India, claimed the greatness of those that had come before them for there own and by the time the British got there the Moghul's ended up getting the credit for creating what they had actually stolen, there is even an argument that the Taj Mahal was actually a Hindu Temple to Shiva.

But we did not do that to you, the Islamic invaders whom left to there own devices tore down great civilizations, turned Afghanistan once a seat of learning, culture and heavily populated city's and agriculture into a tribal wasteland populated by competing tribe's and warlords, the Taliban tried to completely destroy the memory of the greatness that had been there before them by blowing up stone Buddha statues as I am sure you remember but once long ago when the Greek conqueror Alexander passed through that land he found city's so huge and wealthy that even the city's of India would pale when compared indeed the ancient Persian civilization may have originated in that region, there pre-Islamic religion certainly did and it itself was another version of Hinduism but they saw the Deva's as Demon's and worshiped a single god called Ahura Mazda.

So don't blame me for what I did not do to you or your people, actually my blood boiled when I Saw that image of those Indian soldiers having raped and murdered those Tamil girl's and I would happily have strung them up like the Savages they are.

But your people also committed atrocity's against Indian civilian's remember, no worse blood than bad blood in the family eh.

edit on 21-6-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   

I break hard for squirrel ones in forest of dean and an and polish van driver rear ended me.

Your fault not his , if you had braked hard to avoid a person or something that would have caused yourself or your vehicle damage fair enough but causing an accident for a squirrel is bad driving on your part.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Every insurance company will disagree and pay out to the driver who braked for the squirrel. There is no excuse in the eyes of the law, the driver behind should have kept a safe distance with an estimation of how much space is needed to stop based on the road conditions.
I agree, I would have just run the animal over, but if I hadn't, the insurance company of the driver behind WOULD be paying out. Why do you think so many scams are done with drivers slamming on their brakes to get whiplash compo?
The driver behind is always at fault.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join