It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemical Attack? Yellow/Orange smoke coming from car used on champs elysees

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Hey guys, I noticed something barely talked about the terrorist act on champs elysees where the terrorist rammed a police vehicle.

i only found one news site in english talking about this Site

I have also a video with this smoke

Could this be a chemical attack?

The french police said the car exploded, but this doesn't seem quite right because the car isn't burning.
It is possible they are trying new types of terrorist attacks, including chemicals.

It's strange the media silence on this (maybe to avoid panic)

Regards
edit on 20-6-2017 by Neph89 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-6-2017 by Neph89 because: previous website sending to a subcription page

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Neph89

It is a smoke bomb (fumigene) that the police threw into the car.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Could have been a homemade bomb that fizzled ?

Or police using tear gas to get the perp out of the car?

Just speculating I haven't followed the incidence of 'EU' terror lately.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   

It looks like a LEO tactical weapon - smoke canister (to distract/disorientate). I don't believe it would be a chemical weapon, why color it? that would defeat the purpose, no?

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I understand the smoke bomb, but i find it weird, instead of keeping distance until a bomb disposal unit comes to check if the vehicle has anything dangerous in it, they throw a smoke bomb inside.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Neph89
I understand the smoke bomb, but i find it weird, instead of keeping distance until a bomb disposal unit comes to check if the vehicle has anything dangerous in it, they throw a smoke bomb inside.

It appears designed for engagement and so to obscure vision and disorientate. Watch it again with that in mind - the tactical unit is not standing down - they're engaging.
edit on 20-6-2017 by Sublimecraft because: clarification

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   
The french police said the car exploded, but this doesn't seem quite right because the car isn't burning.
It is possible they are trying new types of terrorist attacks, including chemicals.

Who?
"Our" western "anti"-terror forces?
Seems so, maybe because the old scripts were too boring and easily comprehensible.

So, let´s raise the threat, adding fear of chemical attacks, the neverending state of big bro.. of emergency in France certainly needs to be expanded and needs "reasons" to get expanded, like:

Known to the "anti"-terror agencies, under observation standing terrorists, under observation by "our protectors" that can´t prevent any terror attack but get rewarded with more Big Brother against all people, for their miserable failing only because of "flops, failures and fumbles", after every suspicious terror attack in Europe, where the terrorists have everytime more ties to the secret services and to all of "our protectors" than to their alleged "religion".

Meanwhile news about alleged terror attacks are worth the same like Trump news, nothing. People stop to care because they don´t believe that whole nonsense anymore. The only thing i read was that there allegedly were explosives in that car, but "coincidentally" these explosives didn´t explode. Then there were allegedly weapons in that car. If i am a sucicde bomber, ready to die while ramming a police car and getting blown into million pieces, why should a put a weapons asrenal in that car? So that i can get caught before i arrive at my target???

The rich and because only of that powerful want to pull the rope tighter and tighter about the peoples necks, with stealing their freedoms, their civil rights, their peaceful way of living. So that all the "terror believers" are so scared that they even beg for "security", but from the creators of all that evil!

top topics

join