It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Nazi Artifacts found

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 05:49 AM
link   
This is an interesting one.
On June 16, 2017. A hidden room in a collectors house was discovered in Buenos Aires.
Inside that collectors home police found a secret room full of Nazi artifacts.
Some of the items where even accompanied by old photographs with the item in it, proving their timeline.
Pretty interesting find. Apparently about 75 pieces of Nazi memorabilia have been pulled from the collectors home

Argentina has been host to a lot of Nazi history. After WW2 a lot of German war criminals fled as refugees to Argentina and held out there until they either died or were caught years later.

Nazi loot

edit on 20-6-2017 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   
They fled to whole America, all over the south and the former USA too, Operation Paperclip.
What do you think why the former USA is like it is now?
If you infect yourself willingly with the nazi ideology to make "America" great...

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Reply to: DerBeobachter

They fled to whole America, all over the south and the former USA too, Operation Paperclip. What do you think why the former USA is like it is now?

After looking into a few CTs on the wave of Nazis into the US via Project Paperclip, I have a tendency to agree with your statement. They couldn't let all that Nazi research get into the "wrong" hands could they?

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   
This may be an ignorant question, but is it illegal to collect Nazi artifacts or were they stolen?

The artifacts in the pictures are amazing.
edit on 20-6-2017 by jtrenthacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82
Being an amateur historian. I would love to checkout this collection and read what eventually is learned from the artifacts.

Brings up the possibilities in my mind of further linking some of these pieces to their previous owners, how this person got them and when.

E.G. Big gift swap party at the post war Argentina reunion. Being strapped for cash and all.
Skin tattoo lampshade for Hitler's magnifying glass, eagle statue for Dr Mengele's skull measuring device.

edit on 20-6-2017 by grubblesnert because: vat!

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtrenthacker
This may be an ignorant question, but is it illegal to collect Nazi artifacts or were they stolen?

The artifacts in the pictures are amazing.

Not illegal no, but it is illegal in Germany to use a Swastika which is kinda moronic as it is a very old Symbol and is very much still used in Asia namely Buddhist temples or as a good luck symbol.

It says the reason the artifacts where being taken was due to the owner selling some dodgy art work or something to that degree.

It was not lng ago this little chest nut came to light,

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Granted it was in Brazil but the whole of South America still has many German communities and no doubt many Nazi sympathisers.

RA

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

is that the swastika that the nazi's used but rotated by 20 degrees off set , or the actual Buddhist swastika which is not rotated off centre by any degree?

or is it a blanket ban on all swastika symbolism ?

how do buddhist monks in germany get by without one of their most treasured symbols

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   

no additional maps for the hollow earth or nazi bell diagrams no!

shame

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Back in high school I had a friend who had a Nazi artifact store,used to be next where my mom's store was in the mall in early 70's,he did well

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Reminds me of a episode of Father Ted.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   

*My duplicated here response to other thread by RainbowPhoenix above F.Y.I.

www.history.com...

Assuming youve been following Season 1 of this show? It locates and goes to locations and secure places where it is believed Hitler was developing nuclear weaponry...in South America. It followed and shows sub bases and islands and homes along the route(s) of escape...from Spain/Portugal to S. America.

Some of the classifed documents, locations, testimony and footage is remarkable. Their use of high tech and analyzation of C.I.A. documents and on-site visits is really amazing. Season 2 is coming...(?)

Hunting Hitler

"According to documents that were declassified by the FBI in 2014, Adolf Hitler may have survived World War II and fled to South America following the fall of Nazi Germany. In this series a team of investigators — led by 21-year CIA veteran Bob Baer and war crimes investigator John Cencich — undertakes a definitive search with the goal of finding out whether the notorious dictator actually survived the war and pulled off one of history’s greatest disappearing acts. The team uncovers a mysterious Nazi lair in the Argentinean jungle and searches for evidence of a missing U-boat that may have transported Hitler out of Europe as Germany collapsed."
edit on 20-6-2017 by mysterioustranger because: err

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
They fled to whole America, all over the south and the former USA too, Operation Paperclip.
What do you think why the former USA is like it is now?
If you infect yourself willingly with the nazi ideology to make "America" great...

It was a NAZI scientist imported to the US under operation Paperclip that gave the world Lyme's disease, he apparently released infected tik's onto an island and bird's then carried it to the mainland from were it spread around the world.
extraordinaryintelligence.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

Apparently some NAZI's were even allowed to continue with there human experimentation while in the US and indeed there is a direct link between NAZI's of operation paperclip and the Montauk project experiment's, hence some were given vision's of lot's of little blond kid's living in a depopulated world, future America.

The Nazi's simply moved to the US and were welcomed with open arm's by sympathetic US intelligence and corporate interests that both wanted what they wanted and wanted there expertise and America has been the sleeping snow white having bitten the poisoned Nazi apple ever since.

edit on 20-6-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

I have not seen that show yet, but will be looking for it tonight.
Thanks!

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Quite a bit of hidden safe places around the world...Hugely expensive and expansive guarded locations...hidden transfer points. Entertaining to watch at the least.

I believe they have 20,000 or so declassified docs...they put in a word or two on the show and scan them all for hits.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   
The timing of this find and that old german from Argentina coming out as Hitler is suspect. Curious to know what his book says and if they are are going to DNA test the dude like they did Hitler's French son.

Really curious if they Hitler dude is connected with them Nazi artifacts.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Just remembered a story a few years ago from a guy that had a Panther tank in his basement in a small town in Austria or Germany.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Here's a more detailed video of the collection. For some reason i was thinking of a Goring when i saw the silver animal trophies.

new topics

top topics

join