It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Deep State is attempting to overthrow the Trump administration".

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Here's Hannity's expose on The deep state's efforts to destroy the President , didn't see it posted so I'll add it here.

It's unsurprising to me that Billionaire Rupert Murdoch is supporting Billionaire Donald Trump through his news organisation , Murdoch has a long history of dabbling in politics by proxy and I don't see this as anything different.

Fox News is now the upholder of truth and justice when not so long ago they were a joke , it seems for many they are the only news source that isn't Fake News.
My , how times have changed.

It was the Sun wot won it.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Have you even looked at a history book?
The party in favor changes every eight years at best. The republicans got twelve with Reagan's eight and his veeps four, but usually eight is the limit.
It goes left then right over and over.

Kennedy D 2 years
Johnson D 6 years
Nixon R 6 years
Ford R 2 years
Carter D 4 years
Reagan R 8 years
Bush R 4 years
Clinton D 8 years
Bush R 8 years
Obama D 8 years
trump r. To be determined...

Just recent history.

So the dems will be back in power again.

They actually held the majority in the house for forty years until Clinton's second term.
edit on 6202017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

That's why trump curses the dems.
In every single speech he makes.
Without fail.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Least we forget...

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Throes

Says the youngster who won't collect .
Ever ...if they have their way.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Throes

She was bamboozled.
She was not unelectable.
That's ridiculous to even think never mind actually write .
Please...

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I think the Deep State has been successful so far during this Presidency. They have made him out to be a loon and made his administration look like a bunch of idiots. (Sessions and Devos are my current favorite azzhats) but the entire administration is looking foolish. CNN is at the forefront of this strike and there is nothing Trump can do to stop it. The only way out is start a war at this point.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
The claim that so called "deepstate" is "overthrowing the orange bozo is as fake as the claim Obama "wiretapped" him !!!! Where is the proof ?! There is none because it's bull#.
There was a time where the rest of the world respected America but laughed at your dumb citizens that were a minority. Today the whole world is laughing at the orange wig you elected. How can you respect the man that has been a guest performance in WWE and hosted a reality TV show for a decade ? How can you believe him ? He treats the presidency as it was a reality show ? Are you seriously that stupid ?

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
If the Deep State is as all powerful and ubiquitous as people say, then how could Trump be anyone other than who they wanted as president?

Seems if I were the deep state I'd invent a "deep state" for everyone to rail against.

Point the finger over there so no one looks over here..

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
If the Deep State is as all powerful and ubiquitous as people say, then how could Trump be anyone other than who they wanted as president?

Seems if I were the deep state I'd invent a "deep state" for everyone to rail against.

Point the finger over there so no one looks over here..

Working rather well, too.

Trump talked a big game. His die-hard supporters are now even defending his decisions to not "lock her up!," which was a huge piece of his campaign.

Build the wall, no more regime change, America first, lock her up, the buck stops at Trump.

My favorite one - "the buck stops at Trump," while Trump supporters still blame Obama, Hillary, the left, and now the deep state.... lol.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
If the news world would simply ignore is incessant and nonsensical tweets, everything would be so much better. It's getting ridiculous.

Trump Tweet: "I'm being investigated concerning Russia. Witch hunt!"
CNN: According to Trump, he is being investigated concerning Russia.
Trump attorney: Trump is NOT being investigated.
Trump: CNN, you are fake news.

He, of his own accord, gives the MSM some much ammunition with these ridiculous Tweets. If he would just shut the hell up, he would be doing himself, his administration, and Congress a HUGE favor. Bigly. If news outlets would ignore his Tweets, it would be a huge service to the nation, but Trump would go crazy without that media attention, and he'd just get worse.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
It is all theater people.

With Obama legalizing propaganda throught the media, media can't be trusted anymore.

They are trying to keep their grift in front of the information age, where people go "hey, wait a minute, you pay what, and you want how much from me?"

So, if it takes Highschool tweets and pizza parties, or turning races, sexes, and classes aginst each other to keep the can moving, they will.

Expect aliens, if this doesn't work.

lol

edit on 6 by Mandroid7 because: added2

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Yes I have been a voter since 78, I know how things work.

We get only the candidates that are given to us and as usual is not much choice.

But Trump is an outsider, he is not part of the elite politicians, neither a career politician, he is a political "oddity"a mistake that should never happen.

Now I wonder if it was an experiment or just that an oddity.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
The deep State is also known as TPTB and is backed by the CIA, Trump is part of a new group (unnamed yet) backed by the military according to a renown Geopolitics expert Alfredo Jalife, so far everything fits that scenario.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: gladtobehere

What non stop media bashing?

Is telling the truth now considered bashing?

The truth i! The media and truth don't quite fit together. It's entertainment for the gullible and easily led.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: pale5218

originally posted by: Mike.Ockizard
a reply to: pale5218

...and both sides are crooked so "going after the left" will expose many on the right. Conundrum...

Well you're right, it's throughout the entire political establishment. Many are mouthpieces and will try to advance whatever agenda they are told to.

Exposure is what all corruption is afraid of. It seems perpetual, corruption to cover corruption.

I really believe the modus operandi is to include as many as possible when making these shady deals so there is leverage to hold over someone when something in the future requires it.

And the ones who tell them what to say? The money handlers. The BANKERS. Follow the money.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: manuelram16
The deep State is also known as TPTB and is backed by the CIA, Trump is part of a new group (unnamed yet) backed by the military according to a renown Geopolitics expert Alfredo Jalife, so far everything fits that scenario.

So the "deep state" isn't really Obama Admin holdovers in general? That's what I keep hearing on conservative talk shows.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Name the crime! Just one "high crime", please.

Misappropriation of government funds, for starters. Obstruction of justice. Accepting money from foreign potentates in order to determine policy. (That's what "emolument" means. Every time a foreign diplomat stays at a Trump hotel when meeting with the President, that is emolument, an impeachable offense.)

Just name one (that Trump has been "convicted" of)

You walked that back pretty quickly. He hasn't been convicted of any high crimes or misdemeanors because he has only just become President. In his capacity as a private citizen, however, he has countless judgments against him, and most recengtly, a multi-million dollar "settlement" for fraud.

ETA...Hell, name one "high crime" Trump has even been formally charged with. In fact, name ANY crime Trump has been charged with!!!

It's only Tuesday. As for Trump's rap sheet:

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

In other words, you got nuthin' other than CNN talking points and can't back up your statements as regards any criminality.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Given his rack record of breaking contracts, do you trust him? Why?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join