It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Deep State is attempting to overthrow the Trump administration".

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Or...

Our judicial system, IC and checks-and-balances are working (slowly) to remove an extraordinarily corrupt and incompetent individual from office who has participated in allowing a foreign adversary (Putin can barely contain his joy) to Hugely weaken our democratic Republic.

It's all a matter of perspective.

edit on 20-6-2017 by AboveBoard because: Misspelled Mr Putin's name. Unforgivable crime in Russia

edit on 20-6-2017 by AboveBoard because: Grammar Nazi tortured me until I changed it. *hangs head in shame*

edit on 20-6-2017 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   
If the deep state had so much power, why would they let trump win the election in the first place?

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: DJW001

Indeed, so how did Trump even get voted in?

Oh right, the Deep State only relied on their propaganda to sway the voters, rather than rig it entirely!

How sporting..

Maybe it's all part of the plan. Have increasing division and more violent SJ marches that end in riots only for the gov't to Overthrow Trump and set up a Police State in the process to restore Law & Order

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Here is the thing, you have a president who Tweets VERY serious things, and then does not back them up. He lied to the US citizens about Russia. Tweet "Russia is not the story Hillary is", that was a lie, He also lied about why he fired Comey, The man Lies constantly even on Twitter. We are not going to tolerate that from the POTUS. IF he would have kept his mouth shut, or in this case his Twitter feed, he would not have attracted so much negative attention! Almost every week he has a twitter rampage, and the American people see that. It makes him look unstable. Just do me a favor, go back and read all of his tweets over the past 6 months and tell me that he acts like a normal person.

edit on 20-6-2017 by kurthall because: add

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Kalixi

That's starting to sound more like a Bond movie plot.

Why leave such a thing to chance?

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   
So your telling me that after 8 years of oh my gawd, we will end up in fema camps, guns taken away, forced to become muslims and pray to a satanic god, even after a trump win the evil left is still going to destroy murika.

Yea i wonder why most people shake there heads when you guys post this bs.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: buster2010

Back on topic, any civil servant who takes an oath to uphold the Constitution has no choice but to work towards Trump's impeachment, removal from office, and prosecution for him for high crimes and misdemeanors. Time to drain the swamp.

Name the crime! Just one "high crime", please.

Just name one (that Trump has been "convicted" of)

I'll answer it for you; you can't name one, because there isn't one!

Now go put a sock in it! Troll much? (You do realize you are part of the exact problem the OP is referring to, right?)

ETA...Hell, name one "high crime" Trump has even been formally charged with. In fact, name ANY crime Trump has been charged with!!!

edit on 6/20/2017 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Deep State???..... lol... From what I gather this means the U.S. government, or at the very least the part these people don't agree with, which is a very large portion of it might I add.

Attempting an overthrow of the Trump Admin? Or............. It could mean the process of checks and balances. You know, separation of powers. Really depends on how you look at it I guess.

The whole deep state meme is corny. It's just a phrase to throw around that rally people around a sub-group without much substance. Sounds like rhetoric straight from Info Wars to me.

We as human beings could do so much better if we weren't taken in by this kind of silliness so often.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   
You have to be a special kind of ostrich as well as a poor student of our history to not understand the concept of the deep state and not recognize it in action. The term "low information" comes to mind.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   

What non stop media bashing?

Is telling the truth now considered bashing?

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Who is the "deep state?"

Like what actual physical people??

Seems like a cop out to me..

"It isn't my guys fault?!?! It's really all the fault of some super secret organization that I can't name one member of!"

Seems to me this is the same as most other conspiracy theories....focused one rung above the problem , on a strawman patsy..

"Don't worry about the corruption in your face everyday!! The real problem is the super secret satanic NWO illuminati!! You know the secret organization doing a horrible job being a secret..."

Lol

"Deep state" is the scapegoat. The excuse.

Funny how many members of this site talk about propaganda and the media brainwashing people, yet when the Right Wing media began talking about the deep state, all of the sudden they began to regurgitate the same deep state nonsense around here.

You can tell that deep state stuff is garbage just by looking at the surface of the issue. Trump created this mess by his own actions. No one else is to blame.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Well he's right when he says many will agree...
On this site anyway.
Not in the real world though.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Hey!

I was born and raised in New York
in the same neighborhood as trump as a matter of fact.
I lived there until I was eleven. Then we bought a big house on long island and left the city.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
It is interesting, if nothing else, that Trump has more negative press in MSM than any president I can think of in recent history.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

What non stop media bashing?

Is telling the truth now considered bashing?

You think the msm tell the truth. Lol, that's a good one.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   

It's funny about that tweet.
I think he was sending out a feeler.
Trying to get Mueller to respond to the claim or better yet deny the claim which we know is what trump worries about. He doesn't want people thinking he's under investigation. Now he's not sure so he's trying to get someone on team Mueller to spill the beans.
He still doesn't care what Russia did. He won't even acknowledge that they attacked us. That will never be his concern and it's going to cost him if he's not thrown out or doesn't resign, it will cost him in 2020.

Defend and protect doesn't extend beyond his skin. Oath or not...

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I sure hope so. This buffoon, con artist in chief is a disgrace.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Throes

The ones who are being blind are the people who don't see it's him doing this.
Always.
The man can't get out of his own way.
And doesn't seem to know the difference between a lie and the truth.
If he's that dishonest on such a casual level what might he be capable of behind posed doors?
T H I N K

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
What is this 'deep state' you speak of?

The billionaires and oligarchs?

Well, Trump is one of them. He's friends with them all. So...

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043
The media is doing its job. They are empowered by the first amendment to the constitution to do their work. Just as the first amendment allows fake news to exist and news that only reports news that fits the outlet's agenda (Drudge Report is an example of this). There is positive and negative coverage of Trump, depending on the outlets you frequent.

I'm rooting for every bill and initiative that is nothing more than a tax break for the rich to fail.

But I do owe Trump one thing. He made me realize how much I love my country. He made me think about all of the things that make America great today, and not some stupid, vague slogan on a baseball cap. His attack on civil liberties, done out of spite over the former president, makes me realize how fragile rights are that we take for granted. Our country is worth fighting for.

And if something he does really helps more than a handful of people and shows tangible results, I will give him credit for it AFTER I see results. It's easy to sign a bill. It's hard to create bills that do good. The fruits of two things will be evident shortly -- the AHCA and an infrastructure bill. If over the next four years, more people are covered, at lower cost, with comprehensive coverage, it will be seen as a success. Every American should see the effects of infrastructure improvements, too. If we don't, we know it was nothing more than a trillion-dollar giveaway to businesses.

Trump has an opportunity to lead. He isn't showing himself to be a good leader. He doesn't act like an innocent man would. He's unable to control his outbursts, which is a sign that he has low emotional intelligence. And, his Whitehouse is dripping with nepotism. Government ought not be a family business.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join