It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judicial Watch: Susan Rice ‘Unmasking’ Documents Moved from NSC to Obama Library

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I understand that there is a mechanism for congress to get them (I would assume).

The problem is that "The most transparent administration ever" is keeping the public from seeing documents that can prove their assertions, that Trumps people were in connection with Russians.

Remember, Obama went out of his way to ensure that as many agencies as possible saw any negative info pertaining to Trump. And perhaps because of this, we have seen a bunch of negative leaks about Trump.

But now we find he moved all of Susan Rices documents to his library, and we the people will not be able to see these until the 2020 election is over?

Convenient that all of the negative innuendo leaks out, yet us peons don't get to see the actaula documents that would prove or debunk these leaks.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

I understand that there is a mechanism for congress to get them (I would assume).

There should be. These are not Obama campaign documents,
they are FISA court documents, property of the US government!

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

The problem is that "The most transparent administration ever" is keeping the public from seeing documents that can prove their assertions, that Trumps people were in connection with Russians.

Remember, Obama went out of his way to ensure that as many agencies as possible saw any negative info pertaining to Trump. And perhaps because of this, we have seen a bunch of negative leaks about Trump.

But now we find he moved all of Susan Rices documents to his library, and we the people will not be able to see these until the 2020 election is over?

Convenient that all of the negative innuendo leaks out, yet us peons don't get to see the actaula documents that would prove or debunk these leaks.

Indeed.
...and I am still trying to work out which 80% of the letter is hype

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I am beginning to wonder if the establishment has just decided to forego any sense of justice and simply don't care if the corruption is in full daylight. Talking about throwing it the faces of the people.

It seems much more logical that the NSC handed over the records to the Obama Library for release to the public in 5 years because there is nothing in those records to show wrongdoing.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
If Trump were to hide a used Kleenex, the MSM would label him a traitor to the country.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

I am beginning to wonder if the establishment has just decided to forego any sense of justice and simply don't care if the corruption is in full daylight. Talking about throwing it the faces of the people.

It seems much more logical that the NSC handed over the records to the Obama Library for release to the public in 5 years because there is nothing in those records to show wrongdoing.

Possibly.
Or maybe Obama had the documents transferred before he left office to cover up his spying.
Who knows.
We do know that the documents are not going to see the light of day for a while because they are hidden away from sight for 5 years.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

I believe the US Archivist is the one to make the determination of whether or not it can be released.

Also, I would think if the NSC released it to the library, that would mean it is no longer classified.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

No wrong doing?

So lets look at what JW asked for aagain.

1.) Any and all requests for information, analyses, summaries, assessments, transcripts, or similar records submitted to any Intelligence Community member agency or any official, employee, or representative thereof by former National Security Advisor Susan Rice regarding, concerning, or related to the following:

Any actual or suspected effort by the Russian government or any individual acting on behalf of the Russian government to influence or otherwise interfere with the 2016 presidential election.

The alleged hacking of computer systems utilized by the Democratic National Committee and/or the Clinton presidential campaign.

Any actual or suspected communication between any member of the Trump presidential campaign or transition team and any official or employee of the Russian government or any individual acting on behalf of the Russian government.

The identities of U.S. citizens associated with the Trump presidential campaign or transition team who were identified pursuant to intelligence collection activities.

www.zerohedge.com...

So there are no documents that show wrongdoing from any Russian influence on the election, collusion with Trumps team, etc.

Interesting.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I get the "the most transparent admin..." dig, fair enough (though if we're going that route — how's that Trump transparency?), but I am not aware of the Obama Administration ever making assertions that Trump or his associates were colluding with the Russians.

Maybe I'm wrong?

Possibly, though to both points, that's a fair amount of speculation. This part sticks in my mind: "negative info pertaining to Trump." In what way? Inherently negative? I'm trying to get a grasp of what you believe might have been shared.

It seems to me that as much as Trump supporters like to claim that "the Russia thing" is insubstantial, a political witch hunt, etc — we all saw the hacked emails. We saw and experienced the influx of "fake news" and how it's was pushed through social media campaigns. We know that the FBI told the DNC that they were compromised in September of 2015.

We know that *something* happened.

In fact, who is really denying Russian meddling at this point except the President? Which is why I believe that collusion has become the new location for the goal posts. If there was no collusion, then "the Russian thing is totally debunked." Which is bulls# and it frustrates me to no end.

But I digress, the point I was going to make before I veered off on my mini-rant is that we don't know that anything even happened in regards to the alleged "unmasking scandal" beyond the opinions of a few GOP politicians, most notably Nunes — who coordinated with the WH to launch the "scandal" — opinions that were rebuked by Democrats looking at the same material.

And with not much else, it's been merged with the Evelyn Farkas statement and snowballed into a catchall for all things that plague Trump.

Even with that though, I'm okay with the fishing expedition as long as Nunes and other Trump transition staff are not part of it. I also think that if we're going down this rabbit hole, Nunes and the contacts who fed him documents at the WH (again, something we know actually happened) should be investigated.

In fact, I am really interested in this happening and I really hope that it does and unbiased details are released to the public. Because if the "unmasking scandal" is as much bunk as I believe it to be, Nunes should be expelled from Congress.

Keep in mind, the supposedly damning evidence was already in Nunes's hands and has been shopped around. If there's as much "there, there" as the administration, certain GOP politicians and the right-wing media assert, then why haven't they already gone full tilt pursuing this?

Do you see what I'm getting at here? Nunes acted like he had some sort of smoking gun but that didn't work out so now the shift is to believing that the smoking gun is somehow buried in these documents at the Obama Presidential Library — or isn't — and the only real evidence for this scandal in the first place was the supposed smoking gun. So obviously, it wasn't what Nunes made it out to be in the first place which makes it what? Not a lot more than innuendo.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

So there are no documents that show wrongdoing from any Russian influence on the election, collusion with Trumps team, etc.

Perhaps you misunderstand.

The OP refers to documents of unmasking by Rice. Those have been released to the Presidential library.

The material that may have been uncovered by that unmasking, if classified, would not be included in that release to the library if it qualifies as having evidentiary value.

That is my understanding.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Trumps transparency? Not so good. Well unless you count the leaks about him.

Hell we even know exactly what he is talking about in conversati0ns with people like Australia prime minister. So in that case, most transparent admin ever!

Nunes, I don't know. Sure investigate him. Is this much worse than Wyden discussing Comeys statement in a private meeting that there were reasons for Sessions to recuse himself. Yet no one is calling for Wyden to be removed from the intel committee.

If spreading falsehoods about scandals is a reason to be expelled from congress, that will take out a huge portion of them (which is ok by me I guess).

As far as Obama, we know he told the agencies to spread info about possible impropities to other agencies.

Heck, here is a thread I did about him telling our allies about Trumps possible misdoings.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

In the Obama administration’s last days, some White House officials scrambled to spread information about Russian efforts to undermine the presidential election — and about possible contacts between associates of President-elect Donald J. Trump and Russians — across the government. Former American officials say they had two aims: to ensure that such meddling isn’t duplicated in future American or European elections, and to leave a clear trail of intelligence for government investigators.

At intelligence agencies, there was a push to process as much raw intelligence as possible into analyses, and to keep the reports at a relatively low classification level to ensure as wide a readership as possible across the government — and, in some cases, among European allies. This allowed the upload of as much intelligence as possible to Intellipedia, a secret wiki used by American analysts to share information.

www.nytimes.com...

So again Obama a=was fast and loose spreading info to make Trump look bad, and after he spread that we started to get unprecedented leaks.

Yet when it comes to seeing the proof of these leaks, Obama is very secretive, and once it withheld until after the 2020 election.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Meanwhile, at the Obama Presidential Library...

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

It seems to me that as much as Trump supporters like to claim that "the Russia thing" is insubstantial, a political witch hunt, etc — we all saw the hacked emails. We saw and experienced the influx of "fake news" and how it's was pushed through social media campaigns. We know that the FBI told the DNC that they were compromised in September of 2015.

We know that *something* happened.

We know the DNC would not let the FBI etc look through their computers to find out if the Russians had anything to do with their false claim. We know that Seth Rich was the actual leak not the Russians.

We know that Seth Rich and others were murdered. The DNC would be the primary suspect. We know nobody is allowed to talk about it on mainstream media.

edit on 22-6-2017 by Doctor Smith because: quote

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join