It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgia Special Election to Replace U.S. Representative Tom Price is a BIG DEAL.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
CNN just called the election for Republican Karen Handel.

Jake Tapper

@jaketapper

CNN projects Republican Karen Handel wins the special Congressional election in the Georgia 6th, beating Democrat Jon Ossoff.
9:01 PM - 20 Jun 2017

The only thing that would have made the win better is if Ossoff lost by 1 vote since he couldnt vote in this special election.

Pretty sure the Russian narrative will pop up anytime now.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: UKTruth

Its funny. Oh it was also raining and Democrats usually hate to show up when its raining. This is 3 seats kept republican. 5 more to go right?

I think it's 5 out of 5 Republican holds now

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I think the referendum is it's time for Pelosi and company to go...Canada, Mexico, heck even Russia...just O.U.T. Of US and US politics.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

CNN just called the election for Republican Karen Handel.

Jake Tapper

@jaketapper

CNN projects Republican Karen Handel wins the special Congressional election in the Georgia 6th, beating Democrat Jon Ossoff.
9:01 PM - 20 Jun 2017

The only thing that would have made the win better is if Ossoff lost by 1 vote since he couldnt vote in this special election.

Pretty sure the Russian narrative will pop up anytime now.

The country of Georgia is on the Russian border... same name as the State of Georgia in the USA!
Russia fixed it!

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Democrats don't understand flyover. They don't want to understand flyover. They'd have to stop feeling superior and actually learn instead of lecture.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lab4Us
I think the referendum is it's time for Pelosi and company to go...Canada, Mexico, heck even Russia...just O.U.T. Of US and US politics.

A WOMAN replaces a MAN (Tom Price)

A WOMAN beats a MAN (Ossoff)

LIBERALS SHOULD BE THRILLED! Especially the Feminist movements.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Someone pointed out that all the liberal left people who want open borders and to protect illegal immigrants who threatened to move out of the US if Trump / Republicans won all chose Canada and not Mexico to go to.

I would point out the irony but I don't think the left would understand their blatant hypocrisy.

link   

haha.. PRICELESS! Brings back fond memories of that glorious night in November.

Thanks UKTruth!

link   

originally posted by: carewemust

A WOMAN replaces a MAN (Tom Price)

A WOMAN beats a MAN (Ossoff)

LIBERALS SHOULD BE THRILLED! Especially the Feminist movements.

You would think, wouldn't you?

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

LOL It's like the night of the Presidential election when they had to call Trump as the winner.

When do we think Democrats will start to understand their agenda is being rejected?

It's either that or they got a bad batch of lemons.
edit on 20-6-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Oh yes!!!!

This is like the Presidential election all over.

Handel will probably suck and do nothing, but this image right here is totally worth it!

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Its funny. Oh it was also raining and Democrats usually hate to show up when its raining. This is 3 seats kept republican. 5 more to go right?

So then are there more seats up to be won to becoem a unbeatable majority?

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Seems citizens aren't buying the MSM bull#.

Where have we seen that before?

Poor MSM and liberals, their world is crumbling. Average American doesn't give a hoot about all their crying.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   

So then are there more seats up to be won to becoem a unbeatable majority?

I believe this one was the last.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

I truly dislike that Pillsbury Doughboy in your screenshot. He embodies fake news against the President.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Can we start impeachment proceedings against her yet?

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Now maybe my TV can get back to normalHandle wins
edit on 20-6-2017 by hillbilly4rent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

Seems citizens aren't buying the MSM bull#.

Where have we seen that before?

Poor MSM and liberals, their world is crumbling. Average American doesn't give a hoot about all their crying.

Now remember this when they go on over and over and over again in the coming months about how the levels of hatred for Trump and the republicans are at all time lows.

They lie. They have to.

Now they must double down on coming up with more fake treason stories and investigation to get Trump out, because they know the electorate doesn't by their story.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Someone pointed out that all the liberal left people who want open borders and to protect illegal immigrants who threatened to move out of the US if Trump / Republicans won all chose Canada and not Mexico to go to.

I would point out the irony but I don't think the left would understand their blatant hypocrisy.

Yep the left is very good at "Do as I say, not as I do" because they think they know what's best for all of us not on the west coast or in NYC. Maybe if they travelled to real America, outside of their liberal bubbles, they could start forming policies that "might" win elections...in 15-20 years.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join