It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgia Special Election to Replace U.S. Representative Tom Price is a BIG DEAL.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   
They just keep trying to buy elections, keep coming up short on substance and policy. Then they have the nerve to bitch about "money in politics".

LOL

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Shame none of the ATS left wing people are on here to celebrate with us.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Seems to me America has tuned out the Trump witch hunt. Even if not a fan of the guy, they've just tired of it. The obsession burned them out.

The MSM and Dems don't get that though. It's a few Dem leaders, then the extremist nut cases on social media, have a couple here, but by and large most just don't care and it's really only the MSM and Dem leaders continuing the obsession and Trump/Russia crap.

Most just want to know how can I better myself and family/situation today and whose offering solutions going forward. Few live in the past(November). Dems have nothing other than Russia collusion hence the average American is turning their backs on them while their party keep gets tied to Kathy Griffin mock beheadings and Broadway shows depicting assassination of the POTUS and terrorist groups like ANTIFA. Most just don't align with that and distance themselves from the full on temper tantrums.

edit on 20-6-2017 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Yeah what gives? They always claim to be non-partisan and all.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Shame none of the ATS left wing people are on here to celebrate with us.

Don't you worry, they'll be back in no time to cry about pronouns or pulling some Russian collusion story from deep within the buttcrack of the internet.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Dems have no message. Their message is the Russians are coming and if you disagree with me than you are a Russian spy or you are just racists NAZI KKK.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Yeah join the party people!

By the way, I am not celebrating Handel winning because she will do anything meaningful. I am not sure what her polices will be, and if she is just an establishment Republican that votes for foriegn intervention and big government, I will dislkie her like others.

No, this is what I am celebrating.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: amfirst1
a reply to: carewemust

Dems have no message. Their message is the Russians are coming and if you disagree with me than you are a Russian spy or you are just racists NAZI KKK.

You've got THAT right.
Hope they keep it up...we just kept two more seats tonight.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
So the GOP has won in both Georgia 6 and South Carolina 5, wow...So much winning, I seriously don't know what to do any more, all this winning...

In addition to the seats in Montana and Kansas.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   
So the Republicans won the special elections? I been busy, I just read the posts and found out that She won, right?

How come here in my neck of the woods the win was given to the democrats.

I wonder why, it seems that the media keeps pushing for fake numbers and polls.

She won right?

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   
BTW, Fox News just pointed out the polls before this had Handel losing.

So once again we see the polls are inaccurate and not to be trusted.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Didn't they win one in Cali too?

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Yeah, she won.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   
With all the polls having the Democratic candidate ahead, I was kind of skeptical, the same way that I could not believe that Trump won the presidential election.

I guess the Democrats witch hunt for the Russians and Trump is not going as expected.

Now they will have to change their Russian theme and hope for Mueller to find something, I mean even if he has to create crap to tag Trump with it.

He already have 13 Lawyers under his win, costing millions to the tax payers.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

From what little I know of her, she's establishment Republican, but also understands the Trump movement. She'll tow the line for Trump.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
a reply to: Xcathdra

Didn't they win one in Cali too?

Not sure

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I really like Ralph Norman..winner of the South Carolina race. He hates the liberal media and truly believes in President Trump.
www.rollcall.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I tell you guys darn Russians are all over the US wining seats for the Republicans but specially for Trump.

I am sure that it will be recounts and investigations, Democrats will no let this one go.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
I tell you guys darn Russians are all over the US wining seats for the Republicans but specially for Trump.

I am sure that it will be recounts and investigations, Democrats will no let this one go.

It wasnt the Russians this time around... Apparently everyday Americans living in the GA 6th interfered.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join