It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgia Special Election to Replace U.S. Representative Tom Price is a BIG DEAL.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: hillbilly4rent
I waiting on the left to come out with "the right used H.A.R.P.P." it rained 4+ inches in the 6th district today.

Actually it did...more rain in the last 2 days here than I have ever seen....multiple flash floods.

Luckily I was smart and built on a hill....

God doesn't like liberals.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: hillbilly4rent
I waiting on the left to come out with "the right used H.A.R.P.P." it rained 4+ inches in the 6th district today.

I heard they got a real gully-washer today. But 140,000 votes (of est 266,000 total) were cast before today. I wonder if most of those were Republican or Democrat?

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   
So, this was billed by the Democrats as a referendum on Trump. Will they accept that the people have spoken?

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bramble Iceshimmer
So, this was billed by the Democrats as a referendum on Trump. Will they accept that the people have spoken?

It was only a referendum on Trump if they had won.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   
NO OSSOFF.

You did not win the popular vote.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I was watching CNN and they said, "This vote wasn't a referendum on Trump, it had little to do with Trump. Karen Handel is giving her speech, we're going to go to her"

Then the scene changes to her rally and the crowd is chanting "TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP"

HAHAHAHAHAHA

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
NO OSSOFF.

You did not win the popular vote.

But they LIKED him, they really LIKED him ...

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: xstealth
I was watching CNN and they said, "This vote wasn't a referendum on Trump, it had little to do with Trump. Karen Handel is giving her speech, we're going to go to her"

Then the scene changes to her rally and the crowd is chanting "TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP"

HAHAHAHAHAHA

If there is a video of this I would love to see it.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
One dem gets it. Dem from MA Moulton.

Seth Moulton

@sethmoulton

#Ossof Race better be a wake up call for Democrats - business as usual isn't working. Time to stop rehashing 2016 and talk about the future.

Follow
Seth Moulton

@sethmoulton

We need a genuinely new message, a serious jobs plan that reaches all Americans, and a bigger tent not a smaller one. Focus on the future.

This should have been their takeaway.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: xstealth

That's funny. I haven't watched CNN since Jan. 1st. I was wondering what BS they were pushing.

I was watching another channel, though, and heard the loud "TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP!!"

I think the polls about President Trump's approval ratings are wrong. I bet they are much much higher than we are being told. I don't trust them, especially after last year.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

The best jobs plan is to stop killing the economy.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   
WOW.

The pudgy frumpy guy on CNN that is in the pictures on this thread say that is important the dems win the house in 2018.

Now guess why he said it was.

A. Do make sure health care gets stopped.

B. To help the economy do better.

C. To subpoena Trump to stop his agenda.

Now remember, this is CNN.

Do we have any takers?

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
One dem gets it. Dem from MA Moulton.

Seth Moulton

@sethmoulton

#Ossof Race better be a wake up call for Democrats - business as usual isn't working. Time to stop rehashing 2016 and talk about the future.

Follow
Seth Moulton

@sethmoulton

We need a genuinely new message, a serious jobs plan that reaches all Americans, and a bigger tent not a smaller one. Focus on the future.

This should have been their takeaway.

THAT should have their takeaway when a non-politician was elected over the Queen of Politicians last November...

link   

WOW.

The pudgy frumpy guy on CNN that is in the pictures on this thread say that is important the dems win the house in 2018.

Do we have any takers?

C

link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

That's funny. I haven't watched CNN since Jan. 1st. I was wondering what BS they were pushing.

I was watching another channel, though, and heard the loud "TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP!!"

I think the polls about President Trump's approval ratings are wrong. I bet they are much much higher than we are being told. I don't trust them, especially after last year.

That is right. The polls lied to us for months leading up to the election. yet even after that, they want us to believe that Obama is insanely popular, and Trump just as unpopular.

Yet he just keeps winning.

Must be Russians.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

WOW.

Do we have any takers?

C

I am sorry it was A.

Oh who am I kidding, its CNN! Of course it was C!

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   

WOW.

Do we have any takers?

Soooo...no policies then?

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   
So the GOP has won in both Georgia 6 and South Carolina 5, wow...So much winning, I seriously don't know what to do any more, all this winning...

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Oh man.. I missed that! That's what I get for stepping out on the porch for a celebratory beer and smoke.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Just a shout-out to all the leftists that still think you can win an election by buying it and not offering a solution or even a coherent message. . . . .

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join