It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The tools that were meant to bring us together are what divides us

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 01:44 AM
link   
The duality of this plane of existence is known to many. In fact it is a major part of our "science" otherwise known as negative and positively charges particles.

School yoself

Just as the positive (+) and negative (−) electrical charges attract each other, the N and S poles of a magnet attract each other.

In electricity like charges repel, and in magnetism like poles repel.

This is a well known dynamic within the dark circles of the elite, the magicians. It is a fundamental practice of many of the rituals performed by these dirtbags.

NPR (my favorite propaganda outlet)

While face-to-face social connectedness is strongly associated with well-being, it's not clear what happens when those interactions happen virtually. To investigate, Primack and his colleagues surveyed 1,787 U.S. adults ages 19 to 32 and asked them about their usage of 11 social media platforms outside of work. The survey also gauged social isolation by asking participants questions such as how often they felt left out. (As will happen in this type of survey, people may have lowballed their estimates of media use.)

It turns out that the people who reported spending the most time on social media — more than two hours a day — had twice the odds of perceived social isolation than those who said they spent a half hour per day or less on those sites. And people who visited social media platforms most frequently, 58 visits per week or more, had more than three times the odds of perceived social isolation than those who visited fewer than nine times per week. The study appeared Monday in the American Journal of Preventive Medicine.

Never let a good opportunity go to waste. Why not capitalize on this obvious inflection of interconnectedness (laugh it up) and use it to manipulate the culture?

THE CULTURE

In this wonderful world of opposites and dualism we get to witness the obvious inversion of reality right in front of us. The nature by which the elite operate to destroy us and distract us from the truth and the amazing potential of a unified human collective unconscious. All done to stay in power in an effort to manifest a world unique to the power brokers and dark magicians hidden deep within the elite ranks of government and industry.

Good luck.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   
There is no doubt that those with the means and influence utillise it to maintain or improve their means and influence.
That, combined with the fact that those without means and influence either can't be expected or be bothered to find out what is actually going on, makes for an excellent status quo that has been maintained to some degree for centuries.

The real question here is how are we going to break the status quo without everything and everybody falling apart?

I have an idea but it's not going to go down well, it's called complete transparency in everything you say and, most importantly, do. Yeah I know, crazy. You can't make anyone be transparent, they have to do it on their own accord.
I'll take a comfortable position for $100 Alex

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   
It is our own greed that screws us because the Blackhats of the world work together......we do not......rich good people hoard their fiscal power....they are greedier than the Blackhats.......if a bad guys buddy needs help it is provided by his comrades......if a good guy needs help other good guys will not buck up........

Lots of us "see" what is being done to humanity.....but other good people with money do not find those who see and wish to talk about it......and help them do so......bluntly this means its our own fault......if a so called good guy had 50 million in the bank and wanted to help humanity....he could pick 100 posters here on ATS and give them 10k worth of direct immediate help and make an immediate positive humanitarian impact.....if everyone who had a HOARD of wealth who was "good" simply helped other good people at the grassroots level....we would see immediate positive results.

There are good guys with BILLIONS....lol...but I have never heard of any of them helping Johnny Appleseed style at the grassroots level.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Forget good and bad, blackhats, kabal and the deep state. It's much, much easier. It's just the haves vs. the haves not.
No one gets 50 million in the bank by wanting to help anybody else but theirselves PERIOD

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Jubei42
It really isn't that simple.

You can amass $50 million through various means which neither imply greed or selfishness.

And unfortunately you could give a 1000 have nots $1 million each and after a year or so some would have considerably more and others would be broke again. It's the way of the world.

Altruism though is something different. You can argue that being an altruistic billionaire is easier than one who only has a few thousand in the bank. But think what a wonderful life this would be if we all helped each other and didn't look up or down at anyone over their financial status.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ARM1968

You can amass $50 million through various means which neither imply greed or selfishness.

Name one.

And unfortunately you could give a 1000 have nots $1 million each and after a year or so some would have considerably more and others would be broke again. It's the way of the world.

I agree, with the addition that only a very few would have more, exactly those that would have done fine without the million in the first place. But most would have nothing left, because most people are only interested in spending a million not having a million.

Altruism though is something different. You can argue that being an altruistic billionaire is easier than one who only has a few thousand in the bank. But think what a wonderful life this would be if we all helped each other and didn't look up or down at anyone over their financial status.

I'm sorry but I have zero sympathy for altruistic billionaires. They are just a handfull of people on a population of billions. The only reason that they can be called altruistic is because of their billions. I don't care how they earned it, they took it, so we can cancel their altuistic motive as far as I'm concerned. You can call is post billionaire altruism, aka hypocricy

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
The duality of this plane of existence is known to many. In fact it is a major part of our "science" otherwise known as negative and positively charges particles.

Who is "many"? I stopped believing in duality a long time ago as I found it to be very simplistic and not very accountable to nuance.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Dualism denotes the state of two parts. The term dualism was originally coined to denote co-eternal binary opposition, a meaning that is preserved in metaphysical and philosophical duality discourse ...

Fits my OP exactly.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Dualism denotes the state of two parts. The term dualism was originally coined to denote co-eternal binary opposition, a meaning that is preserved in metaphysical and philosophical duality discourse ...

Fits my OP exactly.

That didn't answer my question. I know WHAT it is. I'm wondering who you are attributing this knowledge to by saying "many". Also, by using the word known are you saying they believe it or that they simple know the definition?

top topics

join