It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dwayne Johnson's Child Molesting Robot

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

that brass eye episode was effectively the only way the British public were let on to the fact that our Mp's , Royals , BBC and entertainers were all abusing children, and nothing was done about it even when the real documentary was supposed to go live it got shelved.

and people complain about brexit , priorities n that

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

Precisely.

When you cannot attack a person through the courts, because the courts are infiltrated with appeasers or abusers, and when you cannot legislate correctly to combat these things, because politics is rife with degenerates, a support network for the most powerful predators in the country, and when you cannot attack these people manually because the law will hit you harder than it ever would the real criminals, the only way to get at them is to mock them.

You take their power from them. You destroy their egos, you shatter their impression of their own strength and dominance. You make them feel an inch tall, and you keep squeezing that foot down until all they feel is like what they are. Bacteria. Not monsters, seven feet tall and all teeth and talon, but an irrelevant speck, to be brushed aside like the dander on the shoulder of humanity, that they are.

Brass Eye nailed the hell out of it, and although this is by no means as intelligently or effectively done, I believe it serves the same purpose. It makes those who obsess about exerting power and dominance over others, utterly aware of their own complete irrelevance, makes a mockery of their methodology and their psychology, tears them down and puts them in their place... laughable, unimportant dirt, worthy of nothing but derision and ridicule.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Comedy often dwells on the morally repulsive. Sometimes it works sometimes it fails miserably. I've been to enough comedy clubs to see major failures where the audience just gasps. But as comedy goes comedians will always push the boundaries of socially acceptable. Comedians get on stage and they get used to saying anything because they don't have a filter.

The skit here was a fail but I see where the writer was going with the Dr evil sketch. Trying to show that molesters are to evil for even an evil mad scientist.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Comedy often dwells on the morally repulsive. Sometimes it works sometimes it fails miserably. I've been to enough comedy clubs to see major failures where the audience just gasps. But as comedy goes comedians will always push the boundaries of socially acceptable. Comedians get on stage and they get used to saying anything because they don't have a filter.

The skit here was a fail but I see where the writer was going with the Dr evil sketch. Trying to show that molesters are to evil for even an evil mad scientist.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   
You know what was really evil? That El Rocko didn't bother to learn his lines, he kept flubbing them.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I shouldn't be surprised by peoples lack of humor anymore.

SNL was pretty solid last season, though a lot of jokes did go over peoples heads.
edit on 20-6-2017 by wheresthebody because: manners

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   
SNL has been a waste of time & electrons, literally for decades now. The most generous estimate I can give is the early 1980's as the last time it was worth watching.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Double post. How'd that happen

edit on 20-6-2017 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

That was interesting. Ty for posting.

I think it's trying to say that child molesters are the most evil but nobody wants to confront it.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Does anyone?

Anyone with a brain?

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: Willtell

The Trump sketches are quite funny but they're the only recent SNL clips I've watched. Back in the day, SNL was awesome.

Jim Carrey was good.

When SNL came out - as we all know - it was THE BEST! Genius!
Now? It's just crap.
And Jim Carrey is a douche.

peace

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I watched years ago.
Stopped when they introduced goat boy and that character by Chris Kattan Mango. Just too stupid.
But since Alex Baldwin started doing trump I've watched a few times again.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

There have been threads about aliens and big foot too. Lol.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

He's hilarious. But trump can't laugh at himself so I guess those who support him can't either.
Oh well.
Humble isn't something trump knows how to do.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Village Idiot

No this was poor taste but no we're not becoming that kind of society.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   
So this was a comedy skit about child molestation and a lead into a commercial for White Castle.
I don't think this will do to well for White Castle sales then. Otherwise, I think that this was a waste of SNL time.
That's why I haven't watched it since the original cast faded away.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

Well obviously he had nothing on Belushi/Chase etc but I was just saying about more recent times and even Carrey was still many years ago.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   
In a PC SJW world, comedy isn't understood ...in this sketch, they portrayed several classic style mad scientist villains..and their evil schemes...then confronted them with real evil, where even they weren't that evIL to accept it...I think it's more of a comment on what 'ol timey evil was, compared to the stark reality of today's, more televised and common knowledge of true evil, ....as a tv viewing society, we've lost our innocence compared to previous generations....for better or worse

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Banzai75

I thought it was funny btw

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
it was a funny sketch because it's telling the truth about the Robotics and AI in near future.

here is an old gold ;

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join