It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dwayne Johnson's Child Molesting Robot

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Hilarious sketch from recent SNL appearance featuring The Rock.

Just kidding. Not AT ALL funny. Don't get it. Made no sense. Child molesting robot? You turn it into a child molesting robot by molesting it early on hoping that it then too becomes a child molesting robot??

What the hell SNL...

The setting for this fantastic skit takes place on some futuristic Dr. Evil looking set where they are having a contest for the most evil invention with a bunch of scientist. The Rock takes stage with a robot and begins explaining how it well.. molest children twice as fast and in the half the time as a regular child molester.

I just really don't get it.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

I don't get why you made a thread about it?

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 01:40 AM
link   
You know for all the years this comedy show has been on I’ve never watched it

Now I know why

I don’t get the point either, though it was a bit funny

It May be of course a dig at God for creating what amounts to child molesting robots in the form of human beings

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Well I didn't find it very amusing either (from what I've seen of it almost nothing on SNL amuses me) but the joke is pretty self explanatory I would have thought.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

Do you think that pedophilia is rampant among elite circles?

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I used to love SNL when John Bellucci and Garret Morris were there. Haven't watched it, but one time since.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Me too, I watched every episode when I was a teenager, loved it.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

Do you think that pedophilia is rampant among elite circles?

There have been threads about pedo pizza and jet setters.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: carewemust

Me too, I watched every episode when I was a teenager, loved it.

Back then, the SNL actors were already doing funny TV shows, or movies. I have no idea what today's SNL cast does for a living. But I have seen excerpts showing Alec Baldwin making fun of President Trump. Lost all respect for Baldwin immediately upon seeing that.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

The Trump sketches are quite funny but they're the only recent SNL clips I've watched. Back in the day, SNL was awesome.

Jim Carrey was good.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Although I'm commenting without watching the vid, are we on our way now to make fun and satire of Child Molestation?

Another way the elite like to play down what can only be classed as the epitome of evil...... ooohhh it's just fun boys and girls

Satan must be in his ultimate glory having so many psychopaths under his spell

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Village Idiot

It's part their campaign to normalize pedophilia.. duh

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Is it just me or has "art" lately taken a nose dive?

The Rock should have NEVER put himself in this position.

Some things are seriously not funny. If you classify this as trivial, you might want to thin you're TV diet...

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 03:59 AM
link   
What an old fashioned comedy show - desperately seeking their "shock" for the audiences. Desperately wanting people to talk about them like they did 30-40 years ago. Over it - they ain't funny anymore - what a bore.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 04:09 AM
link   

It explains the levels of evilness.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Is there any chance at all, that this is a skit which is supposed to poke fun at the sort of institutional frameworks which promote that behaviour, and show them up via satire, for the evil, ridiculous and inexcusable edifices that they are?

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Is there any chance at all, that this is a skit which is supposed to poke fun at the sort of institutional frameworks which promote that behaviour, and show them up via satire, for the evil, ridiculous and inexcusable edifices that they are?

Much like the infamous Brass Eye episode about pedophilia, that did an amazingly good job of framing and lampooning the institutional frameworks, but virtually nobody got the point of it and just called it 'sick' and 'evil'.

... because they'd done things like point out the hypocrisy of the way the Daily Mail and Sun and other rags would always report on stories of molested children by printing sexy schoolgirl images alongside.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 06:32 AM
link   
some people think the Chevy Chase / Richard Pryor skit [describing each other] was in bad taste

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   
So god is a child molester then , if a child goes on to become a molester because they themselves were molested then god obviously molested adam and eve right ! otherwise there would be no molesters in society at all.

seems logical

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow
Is it just me or has "art" lately taken a nose dive?

The Rock should have NEVER put himself in this position.

Some things are seriously not funny. If you classify this as trivial, you might want to thin you're TV diet...

I think it's because we don't dare offend by poking fun at any of the victim/identity groups that all of our so-called comedy anymore is relegated to crass body humor of various types. That sort of leaves "potty" humor and sex.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join