It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

look up

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Well that makes me want to rest. I think that's just what i'll do. Meaning these 2 videos are enough for me to absorb for now.

I hope that doesn't come off as rude. I really do like both of them and will watch them more than once.

I always thought that you were a bit too doctrinaire, reflecting a correct but shallow understanding.

I was wrong!! I see where you're coming from better now.

Respect to you, or even, Namaste.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Kashai

The suicide was a body double...

But as a Christian myself, I can tell you that redemption would have needed true penitence, and a willingness to accept the just penalty for his crimes, before he could ever be counted as ready for forgiveness, let alone to "...work out [his] salvation, in fear & trembling".

Yes, almost every sin can be forgiven, but a soul entrenched in evil & unwilling to turn back, despite the many, many opportunities (which are presented to all of us, even as we persist in wrong behaviours - opportunities to take another path, are made available to us, if we would only choose them..) - that soul becomes brutalised, then demonised, and then after death is subjected to the will of darker & more evil powers than itself; it wanders in arid places unable to find rest, or respite from its wrteched, insane state. Some would say that such would be a wandering of a circling descent into worse & worse states of existence, depending on mysteries which haven't been given to Mankind to understand. The basic warnings we have are sufficient to turn the sensible mind towards the good while life is current.

But the thing is, for an Adolf Hitler, a true change of heart would necessitate a willingness to pay the penalty, in addition to a genuine, inward, personal, heartfelt 'conviction', a realisation of crystal clarity, of the guilt from his wrongdoing. Such change of heart would lead to a willingness to pay the penalty. Which he clearly did not want to do. Because even if it was him in that bunker, who chewed the cyanide & pulled the trigger - he clearly was not willing to suffer the ignominy which would have come with capitulation. He clearly did not enjoinder with a true change of heart. He 'died in his sins', if he wasn't willing to accept even the most basic of 'just' consequential outcomes. Which consequence would have been that he turned himself in to the Allies, underwent trial & sentencing, and accepted his fate. There would have been layers of response which would have served to demonstrate any real sense of acknowledgment, a recognition of wrongdoing - which may have included a willingness to answer to some of his victims, or victims' relatives, in court. He may have been able to compose a written statement for the record, which could have served as a means to put any heartfelt apology in writing, for all the world to see. And he could have engaged in assisting the Allies in wrapping up the darkest mysteries of the crimes of the Third Reich.

But he didn't do any of that. He either:

a) Took the coward's way out, in suicide, depriving the world of the most basic sense of having achieved justice..
b) He ran. He took flight with his cohorts, technologies & vast wealth & set up in Argentina. And he lived in a secretive Nazi 'commune' for the remainder of his natural days, basking in wealth, and furthering the goals of the Reich-in-Exile, the 'Nazi International', operationally controlled by Martin Bormann, who also escaped.

The truth, having read extensively on the best available research (in terms of what's available in the public domain, which is a surprising amount of largely corroborative data), is that option 'b' was the actual outcome. He probably didn't enjoy quite so many years as he would have liked, due to the likely progression of debilitating Parkinson's disease - but he certainly didn't answer or pay for his crimes, not in this life. The actions of the Nazi International appear to show that the Fourth Reich is alive & well, and that it has become an intergenerational sans-territoire state-within-states, based largely in South America, but extensively penetrating the USA, and multiple other locations, in Europe & elsewhere, and that it's still just as twisted, and corrupt, still aiming for world domination, depopulation, autocracy in luxury, interplanetary expansionism, and so on.

Looks like in this case, vengeance truly does belong to the LORD.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

That's a right good post. I agree with what you said there, I wish I could explain it that well.
You could make that a new topic in its own right.

I don't agree that God has anything to do with vengeance though. All beings are crying out for justice and they won't be denied (i believe).

But justice and vengeance are not exactly the same thing.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

My impression of the situation is that when one approaches the proverbial Pearly Gates one is faced with what one thought was going on and the decisions one made vs. how those conclusions deviated from how ideally one should be dealing with issues if one had considered Gods plan (the book of Life). Going to hell is the result of individuals realizing that given the opportunity, in their lives, to take a more positive direction and in support of peace, they chose differently.

An interesting point though is that historically violence towards other is more than often the result of misinterpretations.

edit on 10-11-2017 by Kashai because: Content edit

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join