It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

look up

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   
look up my fellow pugilists. Look straight up, there's something there. Reference your highest notion of god and wait. Christ he lights you up, all the way up.

Don't worry about your sins. He stands in for you at the highest place. That's really a miracle in itself, isn't it?

If you are facing east the upper right corner will help you close the gap.

Sometimes straight down, she will launch you up like a flower reaching for the sun.

I'm not being symbolic.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   
The earth is weeping, the sky is shaking
The stars split to their core
And every proton and unnamed neutron
is fusing in my bones
And an unnamed mammal is darkly rising
As man burns from his tomb
And I look at this as a blissful moment
To fly into the sun

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   
When my sense of an energy field extends beyond myself so that inner and outer lose their distinction I say "precious"

Sometimes I look up with this energy, this essence and say, what is god? Let me find out and i shudder into a million pieces because the load, the power is too much.

Other times this is like a ray shining down and i trade myself particle by particle, merging, becoming the sunlight. Only for a split second but it feels really, really goood.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   
So how does this work, do I just eat any crackers and wine, or is there a specific brand I should buy?
edit on 6/26/2017 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   

You will see Him as you learn the Son of God is guiltless. You have always sought your guiltlessness, and you have found it. For everyone is seeking to escape the prison they have made, and the way to find release is not denied them. Being in you, you have found it. when you find it is only a matter of time, and time is an illusion.

From " a course in miracles"

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   
When you think of God, you shouldn't think of it as I am here, and he is there.

You should realize that God is the desire you have that all other desires are paltry substitutes for.

Your multifarious lesser desires and guilts will never adequately cover this need, this want.

This lack is what causes you hurt

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
If there is one truth, you are true.
If there is one birth, you are new.

You were attendant upon the birth of the universe. Could you have fallen so far?

I really doubt it.

Look again.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Hell, if Jesus, forgave the Catholic Church for it allegations, let alone warlords and dictator's, why should any one care.

My souls sorry ass should be fine, an toasty, not burnt to a crisp, having pitch forks poking at it.
edit on 5-11-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: yughii

"Don't worry about your sins. He stands in for you at the highest place. That's really a miracle in itself, isn't it? "

Yes, brothers and sisters as long as you accept Jesus into your heart he stands for you in at the highest place.

So don't worry about doing anything immoral or illegal you will be forgiven and go to heaven as long as you accept Jesus as your saviour.

edit on 5-11-2017 by Kashai because: Added content

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra
So how does this work, do I just eat any crackers and wine, or is there a specific brand I should buy?

The wine and cracker brand isn't so important, what is important is the cheese.
Just make sure you have Swiss cheese as it is holy

God bless

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Let me ask you a question? If before Adolf Hitler allegedly committed suicide based upon history, he confessed to what he was accused off to a priest or otherwise, has in your opinion he forgiven?

What if after his death he received the appropriate death rituals related to a Christian perspective, is he then OK?

Any thoughts?

edit on 5-11-2017 by Kashai because: Added content

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Despite how often Christian apologists try to argue that Adolf Hitler is an example of the evil caused by atheism and secularism, the truth is that Hitler often proclaimed his own Christianity, how much he valued Christianity, how important Christianity was to his life, and even how much he was personally inspired by Jesus - his "Lord and Savior." Like many German Christians of the time, however, Hitler saw Jesus Christ in a very different light from what is normally the case.

www.thoughtco.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Despite how often Christian apologists try to argue that Adolf Hitler is an example of the evil caused by atheism and secularism, the truth is that Hitler often proclaimed his own Christianity, how much he valued Christianity, how important Christianity was to his life, and even how much he was personally inspired by Jesus - his "Lord and Savior." Like many German Christians of the time, however, Hitler saw Jesus Christ in a very different light from what is normally the case.

www.thoughtco.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Kashai

Yes, brothers and sisters as long as you accept Jesus into your heart he stands for you in at the highest place. So don't worry about doing anything immoral or illegal you will be forgiven and go to heaven as long as you accept Jesus as your saviour.

Jesus won't keep you from doing your bit at pelican bay, but he won't hold it against you.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   

edit on 5-11-2017 by yughii because: double post

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   

edit on 5-11-2017 by yughii because: triple post

edit on 5-11-2017 by yughii because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kashai

Let me ask you a question? If before Adolf Hitler allegedly committed suicide based upon history, he confessed to what he was accused off to a priest or otherwise, has in your opinion he forgiven?

What if after his death he received the appropriate death rituals related to a Christian perspective, is he then OK?

Any thoughts?

I said Christ and forgiveness.

You said Hitler and forgiveness.

Which one is more likely?

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   

www.thoughtco.com...

He was also a vegetarian towards the end of his life. I hope you're not vegetarian. I might have to draw some pretty stern conclusions from that.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   

To figure out how many people die every minute, we need to divide the number of minutes in a day into the daily starvation death tally. With 1,440 minutes in a day and 21,000 deaths, approximately 15 people die every minute from starvation.

factcheckinginjusticefacts.wordpress.com...

Have you ever run a search upon, "Genocide and major religions"?

So your implying Hitler would not be forgiven? So where specifically is the proverbial line?

Seriously, this is Philosophy and Metaphysics Forum and so based upon your philosophy when specifically does one become a dirtbag sentenced to eternal hell?

Perhaps, in reality, the real problem with modern organized religion is that it does not do everything it can to stop things like that from happening.

Would you not agree???

edit on 5-11-2017 by Kashai because: Content edit

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Christ came here, to us, as a man, to pay the ulimate sacrifice - for our sins, for all time.

For sins yesterday, today, and tomorrow.

It's not religion.

It's not dogma.

It's believing in a man who was and is God - who gave His life if only you believe.

And when you do believe?

You inherit everlasting life.

No more pain, tears or sorrow.

Just believe in Him. The Son of God. And you are saved.

It's no more simple or profound, than that.

And as it says in the scriptures.

Only a fool says there is no God.

Take refuge in Him.

There is no ever lasting refuge you can get than that.

edit on 3914Sunday201713 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join