It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bernie Sanders says to Fight Back in Every Way That You Can

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
Yes, I'm sure the old white-haired man is totally advocating violence.

And in anycase, I thought you rough-n-tough conservatives had all these guns and stuff anyway, right? What's a bunch of "wussy libtards" anyway?
well cannon fodder if the real sheep start to play....no really, we have no fear of the left at all, just making sure you know this. But this divide is targeted toward Trump supporters, from both sides of the isle. You seem to think it's one directional. Bernie is easy to read as he is the millenials McGovern. This divide has really got to some deeply. But we see it for what it is, nothing new.....

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

What are Bernie and the 'burnouts' supposed to be fighting against?

That's right, making America great again.

What a tool.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Loretta Lynch must have been one of Bernie's protégé's. I bet that guy who attempted to assassinate Rep. Scalise had watched their "call to action" videos.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

As if Antifa dress different than that.

As if Radical Islam isn't their brother in arms.

I updated my post for you. Hope you respond. You guys all keep trying to dodge the issue.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra

originally posted by: teslahowitzer
a reply to: eNumbra but we do understand this, very clearly. Some of us have seen this pure $hit before....more than once...

You mean the purposeful misconstruing of statements to push divisive partisan agendas that constantly swing the political pendulum in the country further and further to either side every few years slowly but inevitably towards its breaking point?

Yeah, I've been watching it for years now.

Deep Root Analytics uses these divisive partisan click baits.
That's why the following thread wasn't popular: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
You guys all keep trying to dodge the issue.

What issue is that?

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Obamacare is fascism. You're all a bunch of textbook Fascists for supporting it (and thats before all the goosestepping, I mean just to support it in general).

Obama: The Fascist (of the proper "Fascism" variety) vs. "Antifa" the "Anti-Facists"

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Obamacare is fascism. You're all a bunch of textbook Fascists for supporting it (and thats before all the goosestepping, I mean just to support it in general).

That "you're all" is out of line. I've seen a whole lot of people say it is straight up crony capitalism/corporatism/fascism.

As for me personally, I think everything is fascism. I'm actually coming to terms with that.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   

What a disgusting thing to say... But can we be surprised by anything the amoral left does at this point?

What's disgusting is how disingenuous the OP is. As eNumbra pointed out, the actual quote is even remotely what you make it out to be:

“we’ve got to stand up and fight back. We have got to be involved in the political process in a way that we have never been before, because what is happening in Washington right now is unprecedented.”

So either you fell for some bulls# or you knew it was bulls# and you decided to spread it anyway. It's not too late to grow some character and own up to what a complete fabrication the OP is.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   
The left just keeps pushing farther and showing their true colors - communist red apparently. There is no low the cultural Marxists will not stoop too, no lie too vicious or patently false, whatever forwards their agenda. While preaching "freedom" to the mob and rooting them on to destroy any opposition BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY.

They have declared war on the anyone and everyone who doesn't fall in line with their NWO corporate agenda disguised as liberation of the masses. One might think 100 years of Communist bloodletting and oppression might prevent people from signing on but I don't think history is taught in schools anymore. If anything it's been re-written to cast Americans of European descent and all that comes with it (Christianity) as the great evil that must be destroyed.

They are so afraid Trump might expose their century of criminal behavior they will stop at nothing to see him removed from power.

Scott Pelley of CBS news asked of the shooting of Scalise if it was "to some degree self-inflicted".

WTH!!!???!

If this is the thinking of a majority of Americans this country is D.O.A.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   
He feeds on the fear & emotion of people. It's what gives him power. Imagine if he actually had a valid idea that solved the issues he supposedly champions. He'd lose his life blood. He'd be finished. It is in his best interest you keep his followers scared and stupid. Quite literally the leftist version of what everybody said George W. was.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

You didn't bother watching the video or even reading the thread, did you?

There was context.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I love it, conservatives getting all bent out of shape for being called "fascist", so they run around and try to find every excuse under the sun to call the other guy fascist.

It's really transparent, juvenile and immature. It's painfully obvious what's going on.

I thought conservatives loved individualism? Apparently not, as what I'm witnessing is an insane level of group-think, and recycled talking points and memes. Do you people ever wonder why you all post nearly the exact same comments, only hours after the exact same lines are uttered on Fox News by dubiously qualified talking heads?

It's really quite interesting. Little robots carrying out conservative programming, trying desperately to hold the cognitive dissonance at bay.

God, it must be amazingly comforting to exist in such a black/white world where the thinking is done for you by the idiot box.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

That term doesn't really have a meaning anymore, except in the derogatory. It's basically anyone you don't like, but if it were to be used properly it would only apply to left-wing progressives.

Bernie's whole talk sounded like one big dog whistle to me, stoking the rage in their little liberal hearts. I do really wonder how much damage a bunch of ditto-head lefty revolutionaries can do, with all their bongs and dildos.

Scary.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Not going to call out the egregious disinformation in the OP and instead, play along with it and use it for an opportunity to promote this absurd pet meme of yours about Obamacare being "fascist?"

Fascism/fascist are words that have actual meanings and none of those meanings are "anything you don't like."

I strongly believe that rather than any subsidization of private insurance plans, the answer to closing the gap for those who cannot afford insurance is a public option. Though clearly, it's not quite the gravy train it would seem considering that one of the biggest complaints from healthcare regressives is that private insurers are pulling out of markets.

That said, to call it "fascism" is ridiculous. By your expedient non-definition, any time money goes from the government coffers to a privately owned entity, that's "textbook" fascism. I don't know what textbook you got that nonsense from but if you paid even one red cent for it, you paid entirely too much.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor
That term doesn't really have a meaning anymore, except in the derogatory. It's basically anyone you don't like, but if it were to be used properly it would only apply to left-wing progressives.

Wrong, it was a centrist approach with a conservative leaning. Took a little from the left and a little from the right and tossed the rest out.

The merger of corporate and state power, from what I gather, was the fascist idea that the government had to look out for itself just like corporations and citizens had to. Capitalism where the government was a player not just a referee.

Also, if your side is so sure they can win then why have you not kicked it off already? Sure do see a whole lot of complaining and posturing though.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

That "you're all" is out of line. I've seen a whole lot of people say it is straight up crony capitalism/corporatism/fascism.

As for me personally, I think everything is fascism. I'm actually coming to terms with that.

If you're not a mindless supporter of it, then that wouldn't have been addressed to you directly.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I listened to Sanders comments and yes, I do think the OP took them out of context.
It still doesn't change the fact that he is on the side that is pushing violent rhetoric.
I used to like him back before Obama was President, he seemed very sensible at that time but running for President has changed him to espousing far more extreme views than before. Now he sounds like he's parroting Fidel Castro.
What I despise about the left is it leaves no room for the individual, if you don't buy the whole program you're one of them mentality whereas the rest of the country is far more committed to retaining individual rights and not surrendering them to the state.
The left is monolithic, it controls the media, hollywood and academia which magnifies their presence far more than it exists in reality. Most Americans don't support their views and the last election proved it.

Context? You mean the healthcare bill none of us have read to get rid of the other healthcare bill none of us have read? Sure, let's have an informed discussion. You first.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

But I asked the question so I did expect the reply to by directed to me.

I was also just expecting info and not an accusation.

I'ts cool though, I know it happens but I had to post my reply anyway, for the record.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Is it not a centralized merger of state & corporate power?

The Big Story isn't even Obamacare. The whole government and media and political party machination is this ultimate monolithic pure Fascism power structure beyond Mussolini's wildest dreams.

Obamacare is but an ultimate case study piece of legislation, which also brings to light the absurdity of liberals self-deluding themselves that the Democrat Party is somehow any 'better' about the whole affair than Republican's (for merely paying lip service to liberal idealisms).

The whole things a farce.

Look a top the state down in the House and you can see the Fasces hanging high. One can go and do the pretzel logic about what its supposed to mean, like when they hung it. But the reality is its what "our" system is: Textbook Fascism.

When it was Bush and the Neocon's in charge the lib's sure loved to talk about this stuff then. Then Obama got in there and out Fascist'ed Bush, and that was ok. Then the day after Trump was elected out come Antifa bursting across the neurosphere screaming kill the fascists (with the stereotypical hardcore fascist goon squad tactics they're trying so hard to spin reality into that's what "Fascism" means).

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join