It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ramadan Rage 2017: 1,385 Fatalities Already More than Triple Those Last Year

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ISeekTruth101 If you have been really reading this book you would know what we are talking about. I link very little in any of my posts, and if someone wants a source, this is not my obligation in current climate. I stand by my comments same as you, I find religion more divisive than anything else, and some religions motives are clear and easy to understand such as islam. I have no religion, and if that makes me bad so be it but I will call out the lies and twisted truths, just as most do, but I would never just assume that you have never read something because a lack of "quotes" ......its like saying " quotes or it never happened"......

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: teslahowitzer
a reply to: ISeekTruth101 If you have been really reading this book you would know what we are talking about. I link very little in any of my posts, and if someone wants a source, this is not my obligation in current climate. I stand by my comments same as you, I find religion more divisive than anything else, and some religions motives are clear and easy to understand such as islam. I have no religion, and if that makes me bad so be it but I will call out the lies and twisted truths, just as most do, but I would never just assume that you have never read something because a lack of "quotes" ......its like saying " quotes or it never happened"......

It's not actually the same thing as 'quotes or it never happened'. You approached a highly complex subject, that inlvolves the large fraction of the human population, on one of the most controversial and influential books in human history. And you want to sum up 600 pages of it in one word... without a breakdown of a single chapter. I think that is enough of a feeling for me to call your bluff on having read it all, plus many of the haters tend to be lazy too. I find the more fruitful and intellectual discourse comes from those whom have read it fully, and they come across as more calm.

Anyways, you are entitled to your opinion and me to mine. But I will say my religion (Islam) does not cause division, people cause division among themselves. When I pray on a a Friday in congregation in the London community, I stand side by side, shoulder to shoulder with human beings from every walk of life. Be it black, white, Oriental or Asian, and we treat each other with the upmost respect and we co-operate in making space for each other when you have hundreds crammed into a modestly sized hall. And then we can back to our work, be it in the office, as a firefighter, and traffic warden, a police man.

That feeling to me is unity.. not division, and that is what the Islamic scripture has enjoined on us.
edit on 20-6-2017 by ISeekTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ISeekTruth101 I don't think you are actually reading this book, or just started otherwise your comments would have a slightly different color.....My lousy laptop worked well with Win8, but it does not do well on the forced win10 OS, therefore tough to get it to work at all as I would like to import some quotes. problem is the book does tell you to be a martyr, and if you do the 72 is waiting for you...I question your real insight....peace and love, back to work...

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: teslahowitzer
a reply to: ISeekTruth101 I don't think you are actually reading this book, or just started otherwise your comments would have a slightly different color.....My lousy laptop worked well with Win8, but it does not do well on the forced win10 OS, therefore tough to get it to work at all as I would like to import some quotes. problem is the book does tell you to be a martyr, and if you do the 72 is waiting for you...I question your real insight....peace and love, back to work...

No worries whenever you are free I suppose, I detest windows 8 and 10 nothing but trouble

I do not recall the Quran ever specifying 72 virgins, it is not there. There are scattered verses throughout various chapter where references to the rewards of paradise are made, one of which are purified mates having no menses, stools or urine.

Now it is explained in scripture that they are no humans.. of course.. but like angels in terms of spirit obviously taking the form of a human. Just like how Artifical Intelligence is portrayed in movies.

And notice the word 'mates' as opposed to babes or wives, meaning both Genders are treated equally, straight down the middle.

It is only on Earth that scripture has outlined specific roles for genders, each given their own right and equity depending on tje situation. Like a mother, a daughter, a wife, a husband etc.

When you have fullfilled your role adequately (like roleplay in plays) then man and woman go through the same door in heaven and are offered the same rewards according to their deeds. Makes sense to me..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join