It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ramadan Rage 2017: 1,385 Fatalities Already More than Triple Those Last Year

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   
This is exponential growth, whats it going to be like in the coming years, and what could ever be done to stop it?
It's like the milk is spilled and cannot be put back in the bottle.

Link

With less than one week left in this year’s holiest month for Muslims, the fatalities at 1,404 have more than tripled the estimated 421 that took place during the entire Ramadan period last year, considered one of the bloodiest in recent memory.

The 2,741 total number of casualties (1,404 murders and 1,337 injuries) have more than doubled the estimated 1,150 (421 deaths and 729 injuries that took place in 2016.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

A religion of peace? Sounds like a religion of torture...even for the innocent, non-extremists.

But oh well, nothing to cry about here...you follow that religion you can eat all the cake with it I don't care.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Prep for the caliphate and the 12th Iman as the prophet is to return in all his glory, read the book, this is expected...by the way, Christian and Muslim believe we are in end times, Muslims feel they must kick it off is the belief.....

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: teslahowitzer

I have read the book just to educate myself to it's views. I considered it evil.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   

there's about 3 billion+ Muslims world wide.
if your numbers accurately portrayed an entire religious group, then you and I would not be here along with 4 billion others.

terrorists will use any guise to carry out their dirty work, including religion. Muslims and non Muslims alike are victims to terrorism everyday. what's your point...
edit on 19-6-2017 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee. May have been the tone that long ago, but humans have evolved, well, many of them have, some are still a long way off...and it is evil, IMHO....

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

I wish they'd prove their personal bravery, and desire to unite with God, by jumping off a bridge over a shallow river.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz nice math, and name the very, very few terror attacks not done at allah's honor....

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I've worked with many self-professed "Christians" who would probably relish the opportunity to kill people in the name of religion if they weren't afraid of going to jail. At least that's the impression I got from all their talk about wanting to slaughter Muslims.

Some of them got their wish to kill Muslims...they joined the military.

I haven't seen a few of those guys in many years since they left for boot...but I'm hoping that the reality of actually killing people didn't live up to their hero-fantasties they used to carry on and on about.

Then again, everyone does remember the videos that Chelsea Manning leaked, showing how gleefully some of our folks gunned down brown people in the ME.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

Some of them got their wish to kill Muslims...they joined the military.

You think thats the reason they signed up to the military?

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Kettu but the ones who did not suit up did not kill did they? A Muslim will and thinks he is gonna play 72 on his terms. Most Christians can see what's happening with all of the attacks, they know what Allah Akbar means. Of course their pissed, they see it all the time. Can't recall a Christian blowing up a crowd of muzzles in a while....what's up? Not all Muslims are terrorist, but almost all terrorist are Muslim......

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I knew it would happen, now we see it in full effect. Total prejudice against people who practice Islam.

The ones making these kinds of threads never have anything good to say about Muslims, they only point out the bad things that are supposedly done in the name of their religion by a small minority of radicals.

Hope you guys are happy following in the footsteps of the likes of Hitler. Hitler hated Jews, you guys hate Muslims.

They're really putting in a lot of work with their propaganda, it seems to be working.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Of concrete dont forget the concrete

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

The ones making these kinds of threads never have anything good to say about Muslims, they only point out the bad things that are supposedly done in the name of their religion
Nothing supposedly about it.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1 you can whine all you want, makes no difference. With all of the Allah Akbar and traces of terrorist ties to "peaceful" Muslims. Your defense is weak and without any merit as history and current events contradict your statements. In Muslim teachings we are approaching the time of the 12th Iman, read up on it, the original writings, it's really easy to follow. You are supporting a religion, a religion of conquer at any cost, a religion that controls some governments by the clerics interpretation of the words. I would agree with you a little, but if a Muslim is attacked then all Muslims are victims and scream islamiphobia....when a fellow Muslim blows up innocents in a market...crickets, no damn condeming from any of their brothers. They want it both ways and you are more than willing to accommodate..and more......

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Hitler hated Jews, you guys hate Muslims.

uhmm dont Muslims hate jews?

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
I knew it would happen, now we see it in full effect. Total prejudice against people who practice Islam.

The ones making these kinds of threads never have anything good to say about Muslims, they only point out the bad things that are supposedly done in the name of their religion by a small minority of radicals.

Hope you guys are happy following in the footsteps of the likes of Hitler. Hitler hated Jews, you guys hate Muslims.

They're really putting in a lot of work with their propaganda, it seems to be working.

Fanaticism is hitting the partisan crowd full force. So is Odinism. So when they say 'I'm not a Christian" meaning your reply is moot take that as a hint.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

So is Odinism.

Whats that?

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee
This is exponential growth, whats it going to be like in the coming years, and what could ever be done to stop it?
It's like the milk is spilled and cannot be put back in the bottle.

Link

With less than one week left in this year’s holiest month for Muslims, the fatalities at 1,404 have more than tripled the estimated 421 that took place during the entire Ramadan period last year, considered one of the bloodiest in recent memory.

The 2,741 total number of casualties (1,404 murders and 1,337 injuries) have more than doubled the estimated 1,150 (421 deaths and 729 injuries that took place in 2016.

So where were the deaths recorded? All at Mecca?

I would think that Ramadan at Mecca would be a nightmare- too hot, too crowded, (foot) traffic jams everywhere, everyone dehydrated by the end of the day because of fasting restrictions. Hell on Earth.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Barliman

I'll never know, I'm excluded from going there due to my religion....

new topics

<<   2  3 >>

join