It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Told FBI's Mueller To Deliver Uranium To Russians In 2009 "Secret Tarmac Meeting"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I think Russia, the United States, its all part of the same global empire.

The Cold War was a Fraud

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Devino

Here ya go, one search, take your pick...

duckduckgo.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Once upon a time we had actual journalists in America who exposed LBJ, Nixon and was quite effective in keeping our leaders half-way honest. Then their adoration for the great Obama turned into a nonstop lovefest that as a democrat, I found pretty disgusting. Now, we have lost any semblance of a free press for pure liberal propaganda--and these propagandists will never turn on one of their own, so Hillary, Obama, Harry Reid, Pelosi and the rest of the corrupt dems can all rest easy. By the way, I am no Trump supporter, but as a retired journalist, I am an angry media critic who misses the old guard reporters like Woodward and Bernstein used to be.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight
a reply to: Devino

Here ya go, one search, take your pick...

duckduckgo.com...

Ok, now that is a big deal. This guy is sitting on mineral rights and his cows are roaming on our collective mineral rights that will be given away for a bribe if the pattern continues as before.....

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
It was so secret and classified that they left a paper trail and documentation of the event behind? They're not very smart evil geniuses.

Not saying it didn't happen but the motive and circumstances behind the leak are throwing up red flags for me personally. Just another rabbit to keep chasing down the hole in my opinion.

Why bother hiding it when your perceived moral superiority will keep you and your party in power for decades to come?
edit on 21-6-2017 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Why bother hiding it when your perceived moral superiority will keep you and your party in power for decades to come?

Clinton and Mueller were not doing anything illegal, they were cooperating with the Russian government in an official capacity. You are being played by Russian trolls.
edit on 21-6-2017 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Zoyd23

Once upon a time we had actual journalists in America who exposed LBJ, Nixon and was quite effective in keeping our leaders half-way honest.

Now we have a President who is whining because journalists are exposing him the way they did Nixon. At least Nixon had the dignity to resign.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Once upon a time we had actual journalists in America who exposed LBJ, Nixon and was quite effective in keeping our leaders half-way honest.

Now we have a President who is whining because journalists are exposing him the way they did Nixon. At least Nixon had the dignity to resign.

#winning not whining
edit on 21/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

#winning not whining

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

#winning not whining

#winning

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

#pridegoethbeforeafall

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   

a reply to: UKTruth

#pridegoethbeforeafall

#electionwinscomeafterthevote

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   
More alt-right fan fiction
This crap is as fake as as "Obama wiretapping Trump" , Seth Rich, Pizzagate and Comey burying tapes.
Just sit back and laugh

edit on 21-6-2017 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler
So criminals stole nuclear materials, US found it. And then contacted the Russian government to take the proper international procedures for nuclear material...wtf are you fishing for lol

In the words of the 45th President, you're Witch Hunt is SAD!

Just because a country is adversarial doesn't mean you ignore them when some end of the world nuclear criminal sh*t is going on. What kinda of sh*tty people would that make the US look like.

When Mueller was appointed all EVERYONE said was how honorable,reliable,bipartisan and apolitical he is. Then UNCONFIRMED(even if Trump's dumb a$s confirmed it) reports of Mueller investigating Trump came out. Then the White House's new talking points were leaked, again lol. And everyone from Fox News to You fell in line with it. Mueller is too chummy with Comey, I heard he had a conversation with Clinton, he's hiring democrats for his legal team.

Everyone forgets that he's a Republican, that he was appointed unannimously as director of the FBI by a republican president, that he did so well at his job they voted to extend his term to 12 years. Just because there's a TINY possibility that he may have found wrong doing in either Trump or his campaign, you Trump people have already jumped on the smear Mueller train without getting ANY facts...it's all just innuendo and feelings.

Mueller is just looking at Trump and you've all already decided that this man's integrity and credibility needs to be shredded to pieces to protect Trump from probably NOTHING.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: GokuVsSuperman0

See my second and 4th post.

I said in my second post that I support the idea of the US working with russia to stop nuclear terrorism. You must have missed that in your partisan attempts to smear anyone you perceive as having a different opinion than you.

I guess to you, there is no room for nuance. Every story has to be pro trump or anti trump.

I also said that given that the US knew Georgian operatives were stealing Russian uranium, their stead fast opposition to the Gerogian russian conflict seems strange.

But never mind that. Keep parroting those dem talking points!

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Lol you think I'm part of a political party. Anyway don't really care about Russia, I'm sure Clinton didn't make some sort of black market uranium deal and that's all that really matters.

I was more bothered by you trying to paint Mueller as some sort of democratic partisan hack, which he's not. When it came down to trusting Comey or Trump, Trump supporters chose Trump, and therefor are calling Comey a liar. I don't think it'll be so easy if Mueller ever contradicts the President.

I don't personally believe Trump or his campaign colluded with Russia. However, Trump is (in the words of Ted Cruz)a pathological liar. At some point his lies will come in conflict with Mueller's facts. Let's see if they try to convince the American people Mueller is not to be trusted, like they did to Comey.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I don't see it that way at all. We lost our free press to an extreme liberal propaganda machine that spins and spews stories to make the opposition look bad all the time...this is the same propaganda as Russia, China, Venezuela...today's liberals seem to favor communism--and they hate capitalists like Trump.

Propaganda exposes nothing but sheep who follow...

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

I said in my second post that I support the idea of the US working with russia to stop nuclear terrorism.

Then why did you choose the deliberately distorted headline from zerohedge, which implies something illicit? You could simply have quoted what the WikiLeaks documents said, which carries no implication of wrongdoing. (For those unfamiliar with zerohedge, it is part of the Russian disinformation apparatus.)

I guess to you, there is no room for nuance. Every story has to be pro trump or anti trump.

The zerohedge headline you used is intended to be anti-Mueller. I assume that equates to pro-Trump, no?

I also said that given that the US knew Georgian operatives were stealing Russian uranium, their stead fast opposition to the Gerogian russian conflict seems strange.

Ironic you just said something about "no room for nuance."

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Please then link to wikileaks.

Oh wait, thats against T and C.

You people are such a bunch of whiners. Why do anti trump people post links from the NYT, CNN, NBC, CBS etc, that are all known to deep deep state anti trump shills?

The documents are there, I discussed the documents. If you don't like it, post your own link.

Oh thats right, your MSM outlets won't cover any story that isn't 100% pro hillary or anti trump.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
If you think the Democratic Party of the US, one of the most centrist liberal political parties in the western world, favors communism over capitalism. Then the only logical explanation is that you have NO idea what communism is.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join