It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hold on a minute - Were conservatives right, about gay rights?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Equal rights for all.

Marriage should have never been introduced as a governmental structure, but it was, and therefore must be made equal between two adults regardless of what religions want...religions should have been fighting all along to separate church from state..you see what happens when state gets involved.

As far as "want more"...lots of people can want more for their (race/gender/preference/cult)...but they will have to accept simple equality. too bad.

The trans kid has little to do with homosexuality. strawman

America is a tolerant place..the only thing not to be tolerated is intolerance...and nickleback

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

and lactatia....classic
hahahahahah

I would have went with Cervixen.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar

So you really think/believe children IN SCHOOL - where they should be learning their 123's and ABC's should be learning about the flipping LGB*******.

If you do - sure - your opinion, but IMO it's WRONG.

Kindergarten kids do NOT need to be informed of the sexual behaviors of adults because one day they 'might need to know'.

Let that day come as it will on it's own with their PARENTS the ones guiding them - NOT THE GOVERNMENT/SCHOOL.

Look at Miley Sirus (SP?) for craps sake - THAT is what anyone and I mean ANYONE who wants to ROB children of the innocence wants to see in ALL our children.

Why? So they can be exploited, manipulated for a political agenda, oh, I don't know, groomed by pedos and on and on down the sickening rabbit hole of 'equality' for a ideal that’s going to destroy us all.

peace

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Wow is all that comes to mind, then blank

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

hetero's destroyed the sanctity of marriage long before the gays came along
hilarious

Oh I don't know about that ... but, I don't/can't disagree 'directly' either.

Marriage (as an institution) fell apart because of men. Of course, it was men that made it all up to begin with.

Gay marriage? -Meh- Who cares one way or the other?

The only thing that bothers me about marriage is that it's an institute of Religion. It should be left exclusively to that entity. The government needs to butt-out and let the church decide. If the Frikkin' Church of Fagdom is established and institutes a policy on marriage ... let 'em have it. If some other denomination joins a couple in holy matrimony ... let everyone opposed suffer the mental anguish which occurs when you hate something and have no power to change it.

As to the OP: Yeah, conservatives read tea leaves pretty well.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

and lactatia....classic
hahahahahah

...or Fellowpian.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: darepairman
a reply to: seeker1963

Wow is all that comes to mind, then blank

Why are you directing this to me when you're the one who's drawing a blank?

peace

link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Almost as pretty as the poor girl I once saw who was named Latrina.

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

and lactatia....classic
hahahahahah

...or Fellowpian.

As much as I loath all this - that is hysterical.

*Slap my hands for replying'.

peace

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Almost as pretty as the poor girl I once saw who was named Latrina.

"Latrinnaaaaaaaa...I've just met a girl named Latrinnnnnaaaaaa..."

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

Hell, you've got a woman bragging on facebook about how she always asks her male baby's consent before she picks him up because it's "his" body and she's against #rapeculture.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
...or Fellowpian.

If it was DB he would have used Trans-Phat.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

That's my thoughts on it.

If religion or church A isn't into marrying gays, then let the gays for to religion or church B that is down with it and stop whining about how religion or church A denied you.

It's all about choices and not about how everyone has to be all accepting and approving of what you do and how you live. I guarantee you, there are people in the world who don't approve of or accept how I live as a straight arrow Christian conservative. So what already? They can go bite me so long as they leave me alone. I don't care.

Heck, I more or less eloped and most of my family didn't approve of that. But it was what made my husband and I happy.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Sounds pretty and if you don't know what a latrine is ...

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Hey,,,, bud,...PSSST,, check the post I replied to

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: deadlyhope

As much as I wanted them to be wrong the conservatives were right. The LGBT (add whatever new acronyms apply) community claimed all they wanted was equality but in actuality a large portion want superiority and are gaining it little by little.

In Ontario they passed a law making it "abuse" if parents disapprove of a child's gender choice, so if a child decides out of the blue that they want to be another gender (which is being pushed as "popular" these days) children's services can remove the child from the home. We're talking about CHILDREN here who by law are not allowed to consent to anything legally in any other sort of matter (and rightly so as they are not learned or mature enough to do so)- which is ridiculous!

My grandchild wanted to be Wonder Woman a few weeks ago, before that she wanted to be a MY Lil' Pony. I don't think she is mentally prepared to make such a big decision as gender identity at such a young age especially if by doing so it could break up the family and land her in a state home or foster care where abuse (sexual and otherwise) runs rampant!

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Omg i saw that.....that is pathetic..

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: deadlyhope

I think it was all those who were aware there is an agenda in the US (right and left) that expected this and it won't stop here.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   

This is why middle America is great. No one bothers anyone out here in small towns. Bigger cities maybe, but no need to ever head that way. I know gay people around here. I have a few gay friends, but they aren't up in your face about it screaming to high heavens about it. They are normal people who contribute to society.

As soon as you say that's a little much you're the devil for not being open minded. Well an 8 year old boy drag queen with psycho parents is way far beyond way to much. Throw them in jail. I have an 8 year old son, and the only thing he worries about is baseball, and minecraft(summer vaca). Seeing that boy made me feel extremely sorry for him, because I would put a lot of money behind his parents putting it in his head. If you notice in the video he says his sister came up with the name and they all thought it was funny. What?

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Sounds pretty and if you don't know what a latrine is ...

Latriiinnnnaaa!...

Say it loud and there's users splaying,

Say it soft and it's almost like spraying.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join