It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Cats Used Humans to Conquer the World

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

You should have dedicated this thread to Butcherguy.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I am neither my cat's servant, nor his master.
He is a loyal and respectful companion; and for that he receives loyalty and respect in turn.

All who know him remark at just how alike we are in temperament:

Smart, Stubborn, and Willful!

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Cats are cool and evil at the same time.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

And also seem to enjoy killing, just for the sake of killing.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   
You either "get" cats or you don't. If you do then you understand the magic and intrigue with them...cats also require a sense of humor because they can be pretty dang funny.

Nothing more soothing in this world then the contented purr of a kitty close to you.

Yes, I am proud to be a cat person!

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Umm

There are cats that will not sit on your lap, will not snuggle.

I have one, it will hang out, jump on an empty chair watch the lower forms of life. But snuggle and fall asleep on you, or even on the same couch. Nope.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Out of a litter of kittens from the stray that adopted me, only one lets me pet him.. the rest are buggers that won't come near, unless I have food.. lol temperamental things...

some of the comments here reminded me of a guy in my city who makes flash animations.. lol.. Stray !

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Gotta love cats!! Great hunters, love their people, and so cute, too!!

He says he will share the rule.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 02:58 AM
link   

I'm almost completely convinced Cats once ruled the Universe.
cute thread!
edit on 20-6-2017 by Sapphire because: i guess i'm supposed to admit that i made a typing error right lol

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: teslahowitzer

So true. When I clean out Mathilda's litter box she DOES look slightly pissed. Your joking but she get very alert when I clean her litter box.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: onehuman

Umm

There are cats that will not sit on your lap, will not snuggle.

I have one, it will hang out, jump on an empty chair watch the lower forms of life. But snuggle and fall asleep on you, or even on the same couch. Nope.

My cat doesn't really enjoy sitting on laps. I think it's because he's too big. But he's the cuddliest little bastard. He'll wait until just the moment we've gone to bed and gotten comfortable then he'll start pushing the door open, jump on the bed and end up sprawled over half of it next to my face. He's also the only cat I've ever had that has no problem having his belly rubbed. He likes when I use my head or beard to rub his belly.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Well I am not a cat person ( good for barns is my motto .
But I had a Dog ( Australian Shepard ) ( with tail not cut odd all black with a white star on her chest and white socks )
48 pounds Midnight-star ( 15 years miss her still .
anyway long long agaio in a place far far away ( no Jedi in this story )
She was young I was younger we took in a cat Male Black with a white star on his chest and white socks .
Looked like twins except he was a cat and she a dog .
But for them it was love at first site . They did every thing together eat sleep play the works so i figered he was hers and let him stay .
Sadly cat Lucemeia made rounds and half the cats in the county die including him .
Anyway his name was the perrrrrrrfect cat name Caesar . Julius just thought he ruled the world cats Know they rule it .
Evillll evilllll smelly nasty and undomesticated . you are the Pet my friend .

top topics

<< 1   >>

join