It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korean torture victim, Otto Warmbier dies.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

originally posted by: Restricted

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: MetalChickAmy
What is Trump going to do about it? Write an angry tweet?

More sanctions... Military action... special operations...

Plenty of possibilities.

We have already stopped all the people from trading with him that we are able to stop. Sanctions are no use.
Military action means more dead americans. Special op is how we should take out all dictators if we are going that rought. Assassination punishes the (Perceived) guilty without endangering innocent lives. There is a reason the elites of the world made assassination "illegal" It's so they can justify hiding behind their soldiers. Who by the way are usually children and young adults. I'm not just talking about NK ether.

On a lighter note, I think we should make a concerted effort to somehow bury NK in DVDs and decent food and clothing. Undermine Fat Boy, so his people rise up against him.

That would be awesome if it worked. And hell we tried everything else why not try this? Everyday fly over with clothing , food , entertainment, pictures and videos of what it is really like outside their borders. Don't even worry about it if they shoot a few plans down just keep it up till the people start to question.

What is stunning is the pictures from space of NK at night. It is almost completely dark. Such things should not be allowed in this day and age, to deprive people of civilized living.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: dantanna
guys this idiot went into an insanely dangerous country. whatever happened to him happened because he was recklace.

there is ZERO need to go to war over such an imbecile.

do i party in dangerous sections of newark? no way.

there are places you go to, and places you avoid. this country is under dictatorship.

its like if you go to europe and ask if the ovens were real or fake. if you do, you go to jail for thought crimes.

in america, we are allowed to ask questions, so we do not go to jail. thats why i stay here lol.

100% agreed
people saying north korea would be glowing already if they were president

lame

gonna bomb a whole country and kill some innocent people cause an adult went into a dangerous country on his own accord and did some stupid #?
makes no sense

For the record I said his presidential palace.....not the country and you would not need a nuke to make it a crater. Also, I am not the president so no need to worry. Besides the renovations would bring his palace more in line to match the rest of the country that he could give two #'s about.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: SBMcG

Because he's weak, remember?

But mighty, powerful Trump got Otto back, why not the other three?

Or are you not interested in that inconvenient truth?

Progress is progress, bub.

You seem to have an opinion. Why don't you enlighten us as to why you've got your tail in the air about this?

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Restricted

Obama made Green Cards official. Every immigration arguement before him was grievance with an honor system.

He also saved the useless American auto industry, but # HIM HE HATES 'MURICA. Right?

Basically a win/win in his book as it made the Right happy, and stimulated the economy. Even though our cars are a trash endeavour that only exists to create jobs for ignorant citizens.

You see, the best part about hating Obama is, even when he tried the Right whined like pre-toddlers.

Now you demand we all pat Trump on the back when he completes a proper sentence.

Makes sense. /s

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

More sanctions... Military action... special operations...

Plenty of possibilities.

We have already stopped all the people from trading with him that we are able to stop. Sanctions are no use.
Military action means more dead americans. Special op is how we should take out all dictators if we are going that rought. Assassination punishes the (Perceived) guilty without endangering innocent lives. There is a reason the elites of the world made assassination "illegal" It's so they can justify hiding behind their soldiers. Who by the way are usually children and young adults. I'm not just talking about NK ether.

On a lighter note, I think we should make a concerted effort to somehow bury NK in DVDs and decent food and clothing. Undermine Fat Boy, so his people rise up against him.

That would be awesome if it worked. And hell we tried everything else why not try this? Everyday fly over with clothing , food , entertainment, pictures and videos of what it is really like outside their borders. Don't even worry about it if they shoot a few plans down just keep it up till the people start to question.

What is stunning is the pictures from space of NK at night. It is almost completely dark. Such things should not be allowed in this day and age, to deprive people of civilized living.

Yes! Very eerie...

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Tragic.

RIP

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

That was me and I also qualified it by admitting that I should never be president.

That's no where near as disgusting as some of the blame-shifting and excuse-making by leftists here.

i know it was you
what blame shifting?

this dude went to a hostile country and did some stupid #.
did he deserve to die? no
should our government intervene every time an american citizen gets busted in a place like that? no

did they torture him? no evidence of that

did he hand himself? quite possibly

what did they have to gain by torturing him?

as an adult he made the choice to go to a country where anything could happen to him and safety is not a guarantee.
well something happened to him

and yeah why didnt trump the all mighty bring the others home

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkphoenix77

For the record I said his presidential palace.....not the country and you would not need a nuke to make it a crater. Also, I am not the president so no need to worry. Besides the renovations would bring his palace more in line to match the rest of the country that he could give two #'s about.

for the record i said bomb not nuke.
for the record i said innocent people

you think you bomb the palace and kim jong is the only one that gets it?

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mordekaiser

Obama made Green Cards official. Every immigration arguement before him was grievance with an honor system.

He also saved the useless American auto industry, but # HIM HE HATES 'MURICA. Right?

Basically a win/win in his book as it made the Right happy, and stimulated the economy. Even though our cars are a trash endeavour that only exists to create jobs for ignorant citizens.

You see, the best part about hating Obama is, even when he tried the Right whined like pre-toddlers.

Now you demand we all pat Trump on the back when he completes a proper sentence.

Makes sense. /s

Obama's greatest accomplishment - polarizing the United States along racial lines.

The man is a failure.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

I think we have such a deficit of knowledge about the country that the CIA would be appreciative of any information. Obviously, I'm just speculating. But there's been rumors about others being caught, even black-ops guys. I think this is hard nut to crack and the CIA, believing all assets are expendable, would give it a shot. I'm under the impression that intelligence agencies will cajole people with patriotic mumbo jumbo to get them to focus on certain things and report back without really being considered an asset or being remunerated at all. Who knows, right? If he were a spy, the US would never tell and if the NK's produced any sort of proof of it, it'd likely get dismissed immediately by the intelligence controlled MSM.

link   

At least your president, Donald J. Trump, got the kid home.

Unlike weak failed dimwit Obama...

Under Obama, he was alive
Under Trump, they tossed a brain dead husk to mock him.
You can spin it any way you desire.

link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

That was me and I also qualified it by admitting that I should never be president.

That's no where near as disgusting as some of the blame-shifting and excuse-making by leftists here.

i know it was you
what blame shifting?

this dude went to a hostile country and did some stupid #.
did he deserve to die? no
should our government intervene every time an american citizen gets busted in a place like that? no

did they torture him? no evidence of that

did he hand himself? quite possibly

what did they have to gain by torturing him?

as an adult he made the choice to go to a country where anything could happen to him and safety is not a guarantee.
well something happened to him

and yeah why didnt trump the all mighty bring the others home

Why didn't Obama bring ANY of them home?

Are you sure there's any American left alive to bring home at this point?

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

I'm sure it was HIM and not people whining that he polarized it and won because he's black. /s

Racists are easy to spot. They talk about race first.

Most ignorant people that hate Obama, hate him because of Race. Only an idiot would deny that.
edit on 19-6-2017 by Mordekaiser because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson

I think we have such a deficit of knowledge about the country that the CIA would be appreciative of any information. Obviously, I'm just speculating. But there's been rumors about others being caught, even black-ops guys. I think this is hard nut to crack and the CIA, believing all assets are expendable, would give it a shot. I'm under the impression that intelligence agencies will cajole people with patriotic mumbo jumbo to get them to focus on certain things and report back without really being considered an asset or being remunerated at all. Who knows, right? If he were a spy, the US would never tell and if the NK's produced any sort of proof of it, it'd likely get dismissed immediately by the intelligence controlled MSM.

We wouldn't have half the problems we do if the US intelligence community would stop interfering in the affairs of other countries.

That, I agree with.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

At least your president, Donald J. Trump, got the kid home.

Unlike weak failed dimwit Obama...

Under Obama, he was alive
Under Trump, they tossed a brain dead husk to mock him.
You can spin it any way you desire.

How do you know how long the young man was brain damaged?

At least Trump got what was left of him home while Obama fretted about transsexual bathrooms.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Tragedy for sure, but...why would anyone go to North Korea in the first place or anywhere near there?

link   

originally posted by: Mordekaiser

I'm sure it was HIM and not people whining that he polarized it and won because he's black. /s

Racists are easy to spot. They talk about race first.

Most ignorant people that hate Obama, hate him because of Race. Only an idiot would deny that.

As are lemmings for choosing the same cliff, ad nauseum.

link   

Iranians were not scared of Reagan. He had a deal set up with them not to release the hostages until after the election. Remember "Iran-Contra"? How soon we forget.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Why didn't Obama bring ANY of them home?

Are you sure there's any American left alive to bring home at this point?

dont know
and dont know

your turn

so is it not possible this kid hung himself?
you are pretty quick to jump on torture

you say you have a degree in psychology.

what would the stress of his situation do to a person like that?
we are not talking some hardened soldier or a bad ass
we are talking about your every day college kid

would that break a person? could it break a person?

to me that is far more likely than they tortured him

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I'm just glad the family was able to see Otto one last time. If the young man had expired in NK the family would have never known what really happened.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join