It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korean torture victim, Otto Warmbier dies.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Restricted

Meaning behind the veil they both had and have influences guiding their activities no matter how their actions are perceived.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

Is there any chance he was actually a spy? The CIA does use students. It's just like those idiots who were on vacation "backpacking" in Iraq and just happened to accidentally cross into Iran. I mean if he's a spy and he was tortured, don't we do that? I don't see a # storm here at all. In the big scheme of things, the American gov't doesn't give a crap about any one particular person, does it?

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
I can not wait to hear exactly how this young man died from, I am sure it will be a full report released by the family.

This is so darn tragic.

An autopsy could reveal much more than any physical examination when he was still alive.

So sad...

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

So yeah they did nothing thanks for proving our point. I believe the parents over Obama. He made no serious effort to bring him home.

RiP Otto.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson

Is there any chance he was actually a spy? The CIA does use students. It's just like those idiots who were on vacation "backpacking" in Iraq and just happened to accidentally cross into Iran. I mean if he's a spy and he was tortured, don't we do that? I don't see a # storm here at all. In the big scheme of things, the American gov't doesn't give a crap about any one particular person, does it?

Anything is possible, but I doubt he was a spy. What's he going to spy on? He's a big tall Caucasian guy. It's not like he could infiltrate the fat dwarf's inner circle.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
No parent should have to go through the death of a child. I'm truly sorry for what's happened.

link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13

Meaning behind the veil they both had and have influences guiding their activities no matter how their actions are perceived.

You just don't want to admit that Trump succeeded in doing, in a very short period of time, something Obama could not do over several months.

It's the difference between a man of words and a man of action.

link   
Obama only cared if there was an opportunity to divide people...or if it could be spun to imply racism. Obama had no interest in this poor man.

link   
If I remember right, he has been in a coma for quite awhile...
if you ask me, the no korean doctors decided that he was never coming out of it, and so they decided that it wasn't worth the money to keep him alive any long and gave him back to us...

might not of had anything to do with trump...

it's such a sad.... and infuriating story though....

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: MetalChickAmy

Then to add in the outright hypocrisy of the US government's history of torture and abuse of prisoners.

This kid stole a freaking sign.....according to you, that should be enough for a death sentence at the hands of NK?
He didn't kill anyone on a battlefield or by terrorist action.
In my opinion, we should be torturing more terrorist cockroaches.

I don't for a moment believe that he even stole a sign.
Norks lie about EVERYTHING!

They wanted to take an American hostage...so they took an American hostage.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: windword

So yeah they did nothing thanks for proving our point. I believe the parents over Obama. He made no serious effort to bring him home.

RiP Otto.

Exactly.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

The only reason North Korea released him was because he was in a coma and dying. If he was healthy, he's still be sitting in jail.

According to the parents complaint about the Obama Administration is that, Obama told them not to discuss their case with the media. That makes sense.

Young Pioneer Tours, the organization with which Warbier was traveling, posted a statement on its website saying, in part, “This should be viewed in similar context of previous cases of Americans being sentenced in the DPRK. We are continuing to work closely with relevant authorities to ensure a speedy and satisfactory outcome for Mr Warmbier. Thus for obvious reasons we cannot currently make any comments related to what is an ongoing case.”
people.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
If I remember right, he has been in a coma for quite awhile...
if you ask me, the no korean doctors decided that he was never coming out of it, and so they decided that it wasn't worth the money to keep him alive any long and gave him back to us...

might not of had anything to do with trump...

it's such a sad.... and infuriating story though....

I think the Norks are scared of Trump just like the Iranians were of Reagan. Obama was a known commodity. Once he pus***d-out on the "Red Line" in Syria, the rest of the world knew exactly what they were dealing with.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   

What did you expect Obama to do? What do expect Trump to do now?

edit on 19-6-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

If John Kerry had been a better Sect. of State . . . .
If Obama had been a better president. . . .
If the man hadn't had gone to North Korea in the first place. . . . .

If, if, if.

edit on 19-6-2017 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Really why cannot I just see them both as feathers of the same Eagle?
Why do I got to feel like you?
Obama did the USA good more then he has had credit for and Trump is still in his first year. So although you feel how you feel immediately does not mean I see as you do.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Let me think...

Bring him home!?! Which is what Trump did almost right away.
edit on 6/19/2017 by Restricted because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Anything would have been better than basically just telling the family to pipe down and not make a big deal outta it.....seriously

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
Really why cannot I just see them both as feathers of the same Eagle?
Why do I got to feel like you?
Obama did the USA good more then he has had credit for and Trump is still in his first year. So although you feel how you feel immediately does not mean I see as you do.

Boy, I'm all ears, tell me what Obama did for us? Perhaps it would be better for you to start a separate thread for that.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkphoenix77

Anything would have been better than basically just telling the family to pipe down and not make a big deal outta it.....seriously

Yes, yes, and more yes.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join