It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim teen assaulted and kidnapped outside of mosque, later found dead

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Police say it was road rage.
wtop

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   
ICE has lodged a detainer on the accused murderer. This is usually done in cases where the accused is an illegal alien.
See the update to this story at 6:08 on patch.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

and, that makes sense to you?? girl walking with friends, a few boys on bikes, one of of the bikers irratates the guy, so he beats the girl to death??? my god, I'd hate to cut in front of him on his way home from work!!

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: IAMTAT

my religion isn't any of your business????

I'm going for rape on this one... he brought her to his apartment, she escaped, and well, he caught up to her by the pond, accidentally killed her... or maybe purposely...

Exactly.
Why did the victim's religion even need to be revealed in the first place?

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   

and, that makes sense to you?? girl walking with friends, a few boys on bikes, one of of the bikers irratates the guy, so he beats the girl to death??? my god, I'd hate to cut in front of him on his way home from work!!

I am not familiar with how citizens from ElSalvador handle road rage when they are visiting the US illegally.
Maybe that is the way they roll.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   

I imagine he would act the same way he would if he was a legal immigrant in this country???

edit on 19-6-2017 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   
So the murder of this young girl may have more in common with the murder of Kate Steinle.
Murdered by an illegal (allegedly).
Did this happen in a 'Sanctuary City', as well?

edit on 19-6-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

That's pretty sad how all of them just abandoned her.. there were 15 of them.. this is a pretty serious case of road rage. Hits her with a bat, drags her into the car and eventually kills her? Wow..

Guess the case is solved, or is it?

Is it safe to say that maybe there was still some animosity towards Muslims burried under that rage? How can someone just snap like that towards an innocent girl over a petty incident like this?

Not a good look for the illegal aliens.

edit on 19-6-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

I imagine he would act the same way he would if he was a legal immigrant in this country???

Really?
Criminals act just like everyone else?

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar Most likely not....

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986 a bad light indeed....in some cultures, yes in 2017 there are places and people whom treat women like dogs. Not in the big cities (unless you practice Islam), but out in the less modern areas. As a woman, your value is deemed very low on the food chain, you are seen as a tool. If this happened where he is from, not a sound from anyone, it is the culture....

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: teslahowitzer

if he's proned to road rage, his immigration status wouldn't matter...
if he's a child predator out looking for someone to rape... it wouldn't matter....
he would act the same regardless of his status...

road rage doesn't make sense to me though...
he wacks her at the scene, loads her into the car, drives to an adjacent county.... and he's still enraged??? wouldn't he had cooled down enough before then realized how stupid he was and maybe just dump her on the roadside? and was he really so enraged that he couldn't see how stupid it was to bring her to his home, kill her there, and dump her body by the pond??

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

That's pretty sad how all of them just abandoned her.. there were 15 of them.. this is a pretty serious case of road rage. Hits her with a bat, drags her into the car and eventually kills her? Wow..

Guess the case is solved, or is it?

Is it safe to say that maybe there was still some animosity towards Muslims burried under that rage? How can someone just snap like that towards an innocent girl over a petty incident like this?

Not a good look for the illegal aliens.

And dumps her body in front of his house.

His name is Darwin. Nuff said.

Seventeen-year-old Nabra Hassanen and her friends got into an altercation with a man after leaving an IHOP in Virginia Sunday morning. Police say she was abducted soon after, assaulted in a brutal fashion, and murdered. Her body was found in a pond later that day.

www.theblaze.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

The fact that he's from El Salvador makes me think he's MS13. That area has one of the largest concentrations of MS13 members in the country.

My mom teaches 7th grade right by where the girl was found and even at that age she has students that are MS13.
edit on 6/19/2017 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/19/2017 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

a reply to: teslahowitzer

if he's proned to road rage, his immigration status wouldn't matter...
if he's a child predator out looking for someone to rape... it wouldn't matter....
he would act the same regardless of his status...

road rage doesn't make sense to me though...
he wacks her at the scene, loads her into the car, drives to an adjacent county.... and he's still enraged??? wouldn't he had cooled down enough before then realized how stupid he was and maybe just dump her on the roadside? and was he really so enraged that he couldn't see how stupid it was to bring her to his home, kill her there, and dump her body by the pond??

The eventual murder could have been his means of disposing of the evidence of his initial assault.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

So an illegal alien murders a Muslim. It's sad, especially because the girl was so young and had her whole future before her. Even sadder that the fact that this young girl lost her life is quickly becoming political fodder for the MSM.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

he could have done that somewhere along the way...
before he got to his apartment???

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Damiel
a reply to: MysticPearl
Well... in this case, it seems as though a good 'ol americain boy
attacked and killed a 17yr old american-muslim girl, with a baseball bat,
then dumped her in a pond

Does that sit better with you, and all you other All Trump Sycophants right now?

Trump is involved in this too??? OMG I'm sure the Russians are in the too...

edit on 19-6-2017 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

give us time, I'm sure some one will find a way to work the russians in also...

but, take out the fact that he might be an illegal immigrant and she is a muslim girl...
and the danged story still doesn't add up in my mind!

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Only way this makes sense is if you can just accept that he was an extremely crazy dude on some crazy rage induced trip. And even then...

But hey, it's totally possible it's exactly that.

It's almost like a paradox of some sorts, an illegal alien murders a Muslim. How does the MSN spin this in their favor?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join