It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Princess Leia- Carrie Fisher autopsy reveals cocktail of drugs, cocaine, opiat & ecstasy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Unbelievable,someone dying isn't enough,the liberal media has to go grave digging for a story,what happened to letting people die,and leave it at that,have to throw mud on the windows

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Unbelievable,someone dying isn't enough,the liberal media has to go grave digging for a story,what happened to letting people die,and leave it at that,have to throw mud on the windows

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

Call it yet another cautionary tale about fame. So many people think celebrities have it all, but this is just one more piece of evidence that the life is not all it's cracked (no pun intended) up to be. So many of our celebrities whom we look to succumb to issues related to drug and other substance abuse that you have to wonder what about their lives that are supposedly so wonderful and perfect are they trying so hard to escape from?

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Good luck to her, I have zero problem with a consenting adult using any recreational or escapist drugs for any reason they choose to. If they harm nobody else then it ain't my business.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

No offense, but what does this have to do with the 'liberal media'?

The only place I saw the story reported was here on ATS.

Is ATS a mouthpiece of the liberal media too?

But yes, I agree, we don't need to know the contents of other peoples death reports.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Yea, I came on here this morning looking for this thread. Why are we gonna celebrate a drug addicts piss poor decisions that more than likely ended her life? Any one saying she used because of sleep apnea is full of it. She used cause she wanted to. Because she liked it...ala Seymour Hoffman, ala, Heath Ledger. I could go on and on and on listing out the names of the supposed "great ones" that ended their own lives with drugs.

She knew the risk's and assumed it would be ok...I guess the force failed her this time. She was an actress that happened to land the role that made her iconic is so many minds eye's. When in reality she was just a human being with problems, just like 99% of the planet. Another needless death caused by pharmaceuticals and crappy decision making.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
There is also the possibility those drugs were administered to disguise the true cause of her demise. They are relying on celebrity stereotypes to keep us from taking a closer look at exactly what killed her.

I've always thought her to have become rather uncomfortable, as if she was better out of it or plain dead for some interests.

The most you dig into his biography and the odd people she used to hang up with (GOPeople) it becomes rather uneasy.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Sounds like an avg thursday.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join