It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boko Haram Mass Execution - June 2017

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse
Could have threatened their love ones safety, sadly rickymouse...
edit on 6/19/17 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Those people they were getting to go for execution, got up and walked there and laid down. If they know they are going to die, why not attack those people, one could easily grab a gun when walking up while the others distract the soldiers. I would grab a gun off one of those guys and shoot as many of the soldiers as I could before I died, no difference, you are going to die anyway. If you do not succeed in getting the gun, maybe pulling the soldiers into the line of fire would at least kill one of them, there were a lot of people lined up there. If I was going to die, I would not sit there idly. Maybe they doped these guys up though.

I'm thinking they must be drugged...I can't imagine anyoen being so brainwashed they would, without a fight, willingly go and open their necks to their killer knive's.

Seriously? Are these men so willing to give up their lives for 72 virgins they'll just lay there?

Holy crap.

peace

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

So far this is very informative - I have no way of saying how much truth it holds but it seems legit.

peace

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

why don't we hear about the coptic Christians, Assyrians, South Africans...

one simple reason.. it doesn't fit the narrative

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I take it you are supporting Boko Haram and concerned about their deaths.

Boko Haram is a special kind of nice...

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
So, if this Boko Haram is so bad, how come the United Nations does not go in there and kill them to help the people in these countries. We seem to get our noses into other countries business when it is beneficial for us to do so but not if it is just to help others who need help. Has that country asked the UN or America for help? We probably ignore them, there is nothing in it for the politicians, no donations to political parties.

It seems strange that we are attacking Syria when we could easily get rid of this group over there in that country. I suppose they will wait till they are a huge group and a threat to everyone before going after them, never stop them when they are starting, let them grow strong first and kill many thousand people first.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I watched the Video.

Didn't bother me. It was made to bother me.

I find something really off about this video.

I think it's a fake...The exaggerated kicks, the whole production.

I don't believe any drug could do that.

I have seen Wildebeest put up more of a fight...

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Its difficult to get any information about what's happening in the way of the fight against Boko Haram.

However, the French are assisting in the fight against the group.

www.aljazeera.com...

France has, however, already sent about 40 military advisers to Niger's southern border with Nigeria to help coordinate military action by the regional powers fighting Boko Haram and has been operating reconnaissance missions near the Nigerian border and sharing intelligence. It is expected to reduce its 2,000 strong contingent in the Central African Republic to deploy more to Barkhane, defence and military sources have said. France, which has the UN Security Council presidency, is also pushing for a resolution by early April that would back a 10,000-strong African force to fight Boko Haram, providing it crucial financing to carry out operations.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse Hey dude, the Muslims welcome death, its part of the conditioning process, the brainwashing. as a martyr or soldier of the cause, the grand afterlife with the 72 virgins and the royal palace awaits, they can almost taste it, so there is no reason to fight the glory ahead. This is how they get suicide bombers, and the faithful to pilot planes into buildings, the mindless doing the bidding of the evil leaders. Many will draw similarities to other factions, but a real Muslim will kill children, older people, anyone whom they consider lower life forms, and this has been the same for a very long time, and not change anytime soon...

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13
... I’m not hearing anything about it in MSM and nothing here on ATS. ... Why are we not hearing about this? I mean, what the hell is going on? ... So freaking awful. And I’m ignorant to why ‘someone’ isn’t stopping this? ...

It's brown people. No advertising dollars in that, man.
edit on 2017 6 19 by incoserv because: I could

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

I would thing had it been a fake the men would have struggled...showing unbelief in their A***a god.

Fighting = I don't believe I'm going to my heaven and get those girls and 'pave a way' for my family behind me.

Allowing themselves to be slain = I'm goin' to a better place...thus the fingers pointed to the sky by many if not all.

Also, in the little I saw - the death throws of one of the first three men (that's as far as I got) were classic for exanguination and or spinal injury.

I wish I could say I agreed with you.

peace

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Thank you TonyS, I knew I should have gone to Aljazeera!

I'll check it out now though.

France to boost regional forces battling Boko Haram

France will be increasing its West African force battling armed groups as part of efforts to back regional forces fighting Nigerian group Boko Haram, Jean-Yves Le Drian, France's defence minister said. Le Drian said on Wednesday that the troops would provide support to forces fighting around Lake Chad, where Boko Haram has in recent months increasingly threatened Nigeria's neighbours.

Sadly this was from 2 years ago. I've yet to see much a French presence in the area from what little research I've done so far. I hope I'm wrong and they're there kicking some arse.

peace

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Video doesnt bother me at all. It shows boko haram terrorists getting executed. Their throats are slit and theyre rolled into a mass grave. The boko haram terrorists look like they know what they done did to deserve execution and are going along with it as if to say 'thats the breaks.'

The nigerian soldiers arent really even being mean to them just executing them one at a time. Doesnt bother me at all.

Looks like a few civiluans were invited to participate. Empowering them to stand up to boko haram. Seems grouesom but it probably builds civilian moral. Or at least gives them a sense of justice. Boko haram are a bunch of scum.

edit on 19-6-2017 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Its also possible that before they started to film they could've seen someone tortured horribly.
A quick death might be preferable to prolonged and painful drawn out death.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Met a woman from Nigeria today. She was a controversial radio host in Nigeria that educated people against Boko Haram among others. A voice for the voiceless.

I can only imagine what it was like for her. Getting arrested at home by state police, fearing murder in the streets by violent hired muscle.

Its insane.

These groups need to be eliminated. There is no point in sending aid that will be traded for weapons or food that will be sold instead of given to the hungry. They need to be gone first for the rest to get better.

edit on 6 19 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13
a reply to: whyamIhere

I would thing had it been a fake the men would have struggled...showing unbelief in their A***a god.

Fighting = I don't believe I'm going to my heaven and get those girls and 'pave a way' for my family behind me.

Allowing themselves to be slain = I'm goin' to a better place...thus the fingers pointed to the sky by many if not all.

Also, in the little I saw - the death throws of one of the first three men (that's as far as I got) were classic for exanguination and or spinal injury.

I wish I could say I agreed with you.

peace

That mindset is inconceivable to me.

I believe you.

I just cannot fathom being excited to get my head sawed off.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

Africa is not endowed with the mighty black gold, oil; why would the West give 2 squirts of piss about atrocities committed there.
second, 'the West' can't really profit from arms sales to African governments (which would mysteriously end up in the hand of terrorists or rebels).
no African nation can purchase scores of jet fighters from the US days after the POTUS label them a terrorist state ( Qatar)

What a load of cow dung along with all those who flaged that comment..Just showing the collective ignorance ? Nigerian is on plan to increase it's oil reserves and production up to 40 billion barrels by the year 2020.. Even at the present day price of oil Nigeria could be a rich country if it were not for the conflicts and corruption.

Boko Haram is just another bunch of thugs that claim Islam as their cause and as usual want their own state within Nigeria .. they travel in small groups and hit unarmed civilians so they can kidnap the kids and women..The kids are trained to be their new soldiers and you can guess what the women are used for.. Listen and act well my new recruit or starve to death..

One week ago but there are plenty of youtube videos
youtu.be...

Boko Haram is in many countries
youtu.be...

edit on 727thk17 by 727Sky because: ...

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Also just because it is not in the news do not think the USA is not there and in the surrounding countries. Boko in their newest tactic is using their brain washed recruits and walking suicide bombers.
youtu.be...

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Nigerian is on plan to increase it's oil reserves and production up to 40 billion barrels by the year 2020.. Even at the present day price of oil Nigeria could be a rich country if it were not for the conflicts and corruption.

Which would lead me to believe that's exactly why they're allowed to kill each other off?

Just a question - this is all new to me.

Thanks for your info - much appreciated.

peace

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: teslahowitzer

Doesn't that sound kind of ridiculous? If you haven't got a body what can you do with seventy two virgins? That is why there is still seventy two virgins up there, nobody can do anything.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join