It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats To Further Demonstrate Their Immoral Nature Starting Tonight in the U.S. Senate.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: sooth

They're essentially arguing over going down with the ship or jumping over board into frigid waters with no plan of rescue.

None of this merits our attention. I'll pay them mind when they actually formulate a pragmatic plan as opposed to just stoking people's fears and emotions in order to solidify their power and control over them.

Good points! In pointing out their Anti-America stance, that will literally kill citizens of this country, I neglected point out that they have no ideas of their own.

I don't think that you understand - or, worse still, want to understand what the ACA does. You are just off on another anti-Democrat rant.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

That is all I am hearing from your post. To me it sounds more like a whiny 3 year old than an adult debating a political topic. Got anything adult to add to the conversation, or more whining that you didn't get to play with the matches this time?

Aww did I get the little right winger upset by pointing out facts?

Me, I am involved in local community politics as a personal attempt to change that for me and mine.

I heard the job of dog catcher opened up congrats!!!

How about you?

Still pushing for anarchy.
Still on the potential terrorist watch list.
So same ol same ol thanks for asking.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
a reply to: namelesss

God isn't compassionate. Where there is life. There is death. Where there joy. There is pain. Obamacare is against natural selection, against God, against nature. Obamacare will die sooner or later, whether you like it or not.

Almost everything that humans do is against nature. Look around. We aren't living in the Great Natural Era for mankind. We have spent centuries conquering nature and exploiting it and turning the world into something completely unnatural.

I won't even bother commenting on being against God as that is just way over dramatic. I'll just attribute God to be the same thing as nature and allow my first comment to cover both of them.

But the fact that you are using the "it's against the natural order of things" as your reasoning for this is really funny. You sound like some old kook warning everyone about the automobile or the electric light. It's a bit dramatic and also way too late in the game to try and use that sort of thing, don't ya think??? Person who is making those warnings on their home computer on their high speed internet connection.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: carewemust

Tonight they will begin holding up Senate business, effectively throwing a monkey wrench into U.S. government legislative processes.

Same way the repubs did for 8 years under obama. The repubs and dems are the same. Stop towing that party line man.

Democrats don't want failing ObamaCare replaced. That's murder..LITERALLY. Big difference.

If my mom has obamacare taken from her and can't get the meds she needs to keep from vomiting every meal she eats and then later dies from malnutrition complications wouldn't that also be murder?

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I think the OP needs to GFH. If Republicans gave a damn about people and came up with a health bill that was even better than Obamacare; a plan that helped more people afford healthcare, there would be support for it. The fact is every plan Republicans come up with means less coverage, more people without healthcare.

Republicans have no place in leadership. They should all be removed. Every time they're in power they sh#t the bed.
edit on 19-6-2017 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Free healthcare? How about free food, free houses, free clothing, free college? Life isn't free. Want to be egalitarian? How about a flat tax rate?

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

No one is talking about free Healthcare. But if you want to talk Universal Healthcare where we get rid of premiums, co-pays, and insurance companies, hell yeah, let's do it. That's what Republicans should be pushing now-- but their greed gets in the way of good ideas.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
They havent learned a damn thing in over 4 years . Its not the Democratic Party in general , just the leadership and the ones in Congress.
They keep this up and the Democratic Party will be a third party, People's Fascist Party by the 2020 elections.
Will they go down in history as a vile , atrocious "piece of work" (and if you know me , you know what that means) ? Or will a strong leader show up and reverse their course ? Say , exorcise their demons ? Only time will tell .

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

originally posted by: sooth

They're essentially arguing over going down with the ship or jumping over board into frigid waters with no plan of rescue.

None of this merits our attention. I'll pay them mind when they actually formulate a pragmatic plan as opposed to just stoking people's fears and emotions in order to solidify their power and control over them.

Good points! In pointing out their Anti-America stance, that will literally kill citizens of this country, I neglected point out that they have no ideas of their own.

I don't think that you understand - or, worse still, want to understand what the ACA does. You are just off on another anti-Democrat rant.

Yes, I know what the Affordable Care Act does...and what it does NOT do. The BAD far outweighs the good. It screwed millions of families, just to help 100,000 people who couldn't get health insurance coverage. The ACA/OBAMACARE program stinks to high heaven!

It's replacement will remove the few/expensive people from the risk-pools...thereby lowering the premium. Those 100,000 or so people will then be enrolled in a "Single Payer" (mostly) government-funded system.

If you care, see the spread/costs here: www.kff.org...

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

If people without "healthcare" as you call it don't enroll for FREE Medicaid, or ObamaCare for less than $100 a month, that's not anyone's fault but their own. They've chosen that path voluntarily. Roughly 14 million of the 27 million people who are uninsured today, fall into those 2 categories.

Source: www.bloomberg.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Obamacare benefits 20 million of the poorest on medicaid at the expense of hundreds of millions. Cost benefit analysis. Everything has cost and benefit. Obamacare is bad.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

It would be murder by bacteria. Bacteria are murderous. Everyone eventually get murdered by bacteria. For every person there is, there are trillions of bacteria.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

It would have been so much easier, logical, efficient, less disruptive, and cheaper, to simply open Medicaid to anyone who couldn't afford to buy health insurance, or, who was too sick to be accepted by private health insurance.

That teenager in Iowa who utilizes $1.1 million dollars in medical care EVERY MONTH, costs every Blue Cross Iowa ObamaCare customer $83 dollars a month in additional premium. That's part of the reason why BCBS Iowa is bailing out on 12/31/2017.

BTW...just announced yesterday. The modified American Health Care Act being written by the Senate, will do essentially what I described in the first paragraph. But, Democrats are still not happy about it. Democrat leaders words are of compassion, but that's where it ends...with WORDS.
edit on 6/19/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Meanwhile me, middle class hard working American has opted out of healthcare due to cost.

Great job dumbasses.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
Meanwhile me, middle class hard working American has opted out of healthcare due to cost.

Great job dumbasses.

If Democrats don't prevent the AHCA from becoming law, due to their "gumming up the works" in the Senate, you'll be able to afford good health insurance again very soon.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
THE NIGHT OF THE LOON HAS ARRIVED...
ktla.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   
The Democrats goal is to prevent an ObamaCare replacement vote from occurring before the long July 4th recess.

When the girlie-men Republicans go home to their districts for the holiday, SOROS backed idiots will be there in the town-halls and in front of the Senator's homes holding mass protests.

When the Republicans return to Washington, enough of them will have lost their will to repeal-replace ObamaCare, to prevent the revised AHCA from passing.

One thing I've got to give Democrats credit for is their understanding of how wimpy many Republicans are. Thank God that candidate Trump was not cut from their mold!

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Obamacare sure failed in Iowa

hotair.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   

hotair.com...

To keep the Bernie Sander's crowd (Ultra Liberals) happy, ObamaCare also set up 23 "government option" health insurance companies. A few billion dollars in seed money from taxpayers was used to get them going towards sustainability. As of today, there are only 2 remaining. The others burned through the cash, due to high medical claims and mismanagement. (The head of a Chicago charity was chosen as CEO of the Illinois "government option". He pooped his pants and quit.. just before it went under.)

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   

hotair.com...

One thing that's crazy about how ObamaCare works, is that taxpayers around the country will end up paying for that 43% Iowa rate increase. Not the people of Iowa who buy ObamaCare.

Why? Because 75% of the people who buy ObamaCare have most of their premium paid for every month by the Government...aka TAXPAYERS. So, when an insurance company increases a premium by 43%..or 430%, the person buying insurance pays no more in premium than he/she did the prior year. At least 75% of the purchasers have a cap that limits how much they can pay...taxpayers pick up the remainder.

It's the 25% that make over 350% of the Federal Poverty Level ($10,000 is 100% of FPL) who get shafted big time. Every year, more of these folks are either 1.) Getting a TEMP health plan, or 2.) Getting a Christian MedShare Health Plan, or 3.) Going without Health Insurance entirely.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join