It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Men are Raped in the US than Women?!?!?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

It is still rape... it doesn't make it any better if you are raping s random person or hitler.. you are still a rapist.

If anything prison rape is worse considering you are locked in a concrete box with your rapist.. not somthing your average rape victim has to face.

If we only sent violent offenders we're we're never gonna let go .. then I agree with you..

However the vast majority of inmates are in prison for drug related victimless crimes.... THE VAST MAJORITY..

So those incarcerated rape victims who don't count are mainly of the victimless crime variety.. like 10% of inmates are violent offenders.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: Sheye

Yeah, not too concerned over it. Out of curiosity, why did race come into this conversation?

Because it was mentioned in an earlier post that some prison rapes have to do with racism issues.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: burdman30ott6

It is still rape... it doesn't make it any better if you are raping s random person or hitler.. you are still a rapist.

If anything prison rape is worse considering you are locked in a concrete box with your rapist.. not somthing your average rape victim has to face.

If we only sent violent offenders we're we're never gonna let go .. then I agree with you..

However the vast majority of inmates are in prison for drug related victimless crimes.... THE VAST MAJORITY..

So those incarcerated rape victims who don't count are mainly of the victimless crime variety.. like 10% of inmates are violent offenders.

I agree... rape is rape.. and I can't imagine anyone participating in that act having a justifiable excuse for it .

People who will it on others for revenge are just as scary.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Feminists get off on this stuff.

Jesus. Anyone who thinks/describes prison rape jokes are "beautiful and sexy" is f*cked in the head...

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   
What I've picked up from the thread so far:

Guys, it's happening in prisons. So it's perfectly fine and not that big of a deal.

We sure a hell seem to have a weird relationship with how much we're willing to accept rape in our society.
edit on 19 6 17 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Perhaps, if you're not going to be bothered to proof read, you could at least fact-check before making declarative statements.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join