It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to get life force & other energies for free

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I just noticed that the group that I frequent put up a special picture that is charged to emit Orgone Energies, Tachyon Energies & Reiki Energies.

mysticalwonders.org...

It only works for members of the forum there so you'll have to register to be able to tap into the free energies.

Once registered then go to the category called 'Energy' and on the top there will be a post written 'Free Orgone Energy,etc'

I did feel the effect of it today so i'm wondering if anyone where including people who cannot feel energy note results like I did.

[edit on 5-2-2005 by mystx]

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I frequent that forum myself. You have any idea why the first one dissapeared?

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 09:43 AM
link   
The owner of another yahoo group made a complaint against the mystical wonders group, and apparently yahoo doesn't bother to make sure if the complaint is valid or not.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
The owner of another yahoo group made a complaint against the mystical wonders group, and apparently yahoo doesn't bother to make sure if the complaint is valid or not.

Your kidding. What kind of complaint could anyone have? I figure if someone don't like something, they just don't go there.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 12:31 PM
link   
It's a deranged individual who ownes a radionic software. Ask dredant and he'll tell you.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Energy come from the merging and spliting of Adenosine Di-Phosphate with another Phosphate. Here's how you tap. Energy begets energy. Exercising will 'charge' your metabolism moving it into an excited state. It's possible to keep this energy level up by continuing this exercise practice at a minimum of thrice a week or maximum of daily. We all have an internal energy level but being allowed to go to rest, the body will stay at rest (kind of Newtonian, no?). Therefore we need to get excited about getting excited, then get up and get movin'! Also, you can multi-task activities. If you're watching tv, do leg lifts. If you're waiting for your bath to fill, do jumping-jacks. If you are waiting for the micro to cook your food, do a few push ups. This helps in energy conversion. Remember if you consume more than you burn, this gets stored in your body, but it you burn more than you consume then you used stored mass.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I don't think that's the kind of energy that was being referred to.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Questor
I don't think that's the kind of energy that was being referred to.

Just trying to keep it real

[edit on 11-2-2005 by saint4God]

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 11:23 PM
link   
The ppl in mystical wonders are accusing someone in astral pulse of releasing some device that will suck peoples energy.And using the trademark of mystical wonders to promote the device.I think that person file a complaint,thus the mystical wonders forum was shut down.How true this is,i am not very sure.Need to reconfirm with ppl in mystical wonders.

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 08:22 AM
link   
The device is a radionc software called "Astral Interface" if the claims are true or not... I don't know.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kronn
The ppl in mystical wonders are accusing someone in astral pulse of releasing some device that will suck peoples energy.

I don't think you need a device to do that. It's not advisable for it to happen human to human either. Neither benefits from the exercise. Not sure if that's the same case with non-human to human. I keep my distance in those cases.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I'm not registered (I'm unable to) yet I felt something when I accessed the pic. It was both a physical & mental/emotional feeling.

I didn't expect to feel anything because the top left small corner pic on the homepage didn't do anything for me.

I can only imagine how much stronger the feeling would be if I was able to access it as a registered member.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Say what?? So you really feel it?

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Yes. I just checked again. I lined up the image at forehead level & I can feel a vibrational feeling on the forehead. It's a subtle continuous mini vibrational feeling.

Haven't you?

Since the above visit before editing this post, I have gone back a few more times. I was about to say it was a temporary effect because these latter few times, I didn't feel anything. But once I left the site, approx a few seconds later I felt a beehive of accumulating energy in the right upper part of the head. As I'm typing this, the energy has now dissipated for the most part leaving a very slight imprint feeling that it was there. Very interesting indeed.

[edit on 16-2-2005 by Questor]

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God
Energy come from the merging and spliting of Adenosine Di-Phosphate with another Phosphate. Here's how you tap. Energy begets energy. Exercising will 'charge' your metabolism moving it into an excited state. It's possible to keep this energy level up by continuing this exercise practice at a minimum of thrice a week or maximum of daily. We all have an internal energy level but being allowed to go to rest, the body will stay at rest (kind of Newtonian, no?). Therefore we need to get excited about getting excited, then get up and get movin'! Also, you can multi-task activities. If you're watching tv, do leg lifts. If you're waiting for your bath to fill, do jumping-jacks. If you are waiting for the micro to cook your food, do a few push ups. This helps in energy conversion. Remember if you consume more than you burn, this gets stored in your body, but it you burn more than you consume then you used stored mass.

Lol, yeah wrong energy, the energy being talked about is known as Chi(in china), or prana(in India), or Ki(not sure where, perhaps someone can tell me), it's like spiritual-related energy, actually the definitions of Chi/prana/Ki is Universal energy force, not uh, um, cell made energy(wasn't sure how to put that lol, sorry).

Edit: Actually i just realized it might also be Psi-power, which is different than Chi, since questor said they felt it over their third eye.

About these sites hat claim they like, are spiritually charged or whatever, i'm kind of skeptical of this, mainly because i don't understand how that can be possible, lol. But i guess you never know, and since Questor and others have felt it i guess it is real. Anybody think they know why?
However, there was one moment i experienced once where i was on a site about a ton of cancer patients whom were healed meditating over a picture of this Guru, and it worked. However meditation can heal you without a pic. of some Guru, when i looked at the picture meditated on, i did get a weird feeling surge through my body, i didnt think much of it though, till i saw another site that like, said people felt major effects after reading the page. Weirdddddddd....lol

Best wishes,
Dani!

[edit on 16-2-2005 by Vesuvius 13]

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I now saw this message thread on a search online.

Anyway as Bandit was saying the person with Astral Interface is a mentally unstable individual bent on imposing 'revenge' on people who do not agree with him,

Bandit is right in saying that Yahoo did not care to investigate the claims and shut down the mystical wonders yahoo group without much investigation.

At this point I have been instructed not to say much more on mysticalwonders.org as there are legal steps being taken to bring Magnus to justice. Magnus has registerd mystical-wonders.com in an effort to drive fear, intimidation, ignorance and willful bad faith against the real Mystical Wonders (mysticalwonders.org). I can't comment on this much more right now

However for those of you who accessed the energies in the picture and been able to feel it I must say BIG UP

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Geez.... the picture is just a piece of artwork from a digital artist who does lots of other digital art work and the dude at MW org just happened to get permission to use it on his site. The picture is also available from the artist as a print if it seems to "do something" for you. The only "charge" it carries is the power of suggestion. It's no different than a fast food place "charging" a picture of a hamburger to make you think you're hungry. As for Astral Interface... this guy Redant, was a staunch supporter of the software and a sales agent... he now has a case of sour grapes from getting caught selling the software and not reporting it to the author. He tried to rip off the author and got caught so he's been waging a playground "war" ever since and lying about the software. It's a radionics tool.... there's nothing in it that has any power to suck your brains out or anything like he's trying to claim. LOL! He even tried to launch a website of his own recently called Astral Interface and give away the software, claiming it was in public domain. It's not. That was an illegal action and Yahoo shut him down accordingly as soon as it was reported. The guy is a criminal. As for the present issue, anyone with as little as a high school level of copyright knowledge knows, you can't copyright a title, phrase or common words.

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 06:15 PM
link   
You know quite awful for a passer by don't you?

Mystical Wonders is the authorised parties to handle all copyright issues for Brian Exton who is the artist of these mystical pictures.

He runs an art business in the UK called Picture Realm UK.

The charges it carries are not just simple suggestion as the pictures were modified sub-atomically which goes way beyong normal energy generation & harnessing.

Mystical Wonders are authorised to promote Brian Extons Mystical Art on the internet.

These so called 'illegal' accusations are null and void. There is no known person that can provide paypal records to prove that Astral Interface was sold by d_redant.

However the real issues we are dealing with here are that the programmer of Astral Interface Software continues to abuse trademark laws.

Note that serious Legal Actions are being taken right now to deal with this problem as swiftly as possible.

I will not get into the specific legal issues here but only that two different forms of copyright & trademark infringements have occured.

Key words: TRADEMARKS INFRINGEMENT... so take a hint. We are dealing with this swiftly.

This is not a joke and no games, This is the real world where people have to act Legally.

Anyway..check out: mysticalwonders.org... and join the forum. There will be updates on the legal actions currently underway.

d_redant

P.S. Magnus a bit of advice. Stay quiet because you're in for it deep already. Anything you say anywhere will and have been used against you.

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Hum.....I went to the site and I think they want to get people to join, I looked at the image, but beside been colorful I didn't feel anything I guess I have to become a member.

[edit on 26-3-2005 by marg6043]

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Hey you're right... Pandora is magnus.

Magnus? Do you go googling every webforum you can find that has the words cybershaman, or mysticalwonders or anything from anybody that you just don't like? So you can sign in with a different nickname just to bash them???

No one should listen to you.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join