It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thread replies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   
When viewing the thread replies list, is there a way to delete the notifications without having to go thru them one at a time?

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee
Slmetimes the mere act of entering the page containing the reply deletes the notification, on the assumption that you don't need it any more. That's one reason why people complain of not getting notified, though it does not seem to work consistently.
So if you think you have a lot of replies in one thread, you might try starting from the first one and then reading through the thread.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Yea, I'd like to get rid of ALL of them and start fresh, but it's like a never ending list. If I get rid of the page until it is blank, when I refresh it, there is yet older ones there, I gave up lol.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee
Sorry, I didn't realise you had an historic accumulation of them. I just check them daily and clear them as I go along.
You haven't been here long, so your backlog can't be infinite. If you check the dates of the most recent uncleared, that will tell you how close you have got to the beginning, and it might encourage you to keep going.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

UGHHH. I want a SELECT ALL BUTTON lol. I have a lot of posts, this gonna take a long time...

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 03:39 AM
link   
It's like getting rid of emails on gmail. page at a time when you havent bothered for years....

yahoo was the worst.

Glad I never use the feature here. lol..

new topics

top topics

join