It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Council of Britain: Perpetrator Was 'Motivated By Islamophobia'

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Hecate666

"I don't want to sound like a kid on the playground but the truth is 'they started it'."

Actually we started it via the multiple crusades into Muslim lands we have perpitrated throughout recorded history but at the end of the day we cannot be blamed for the actions of our ancestors.

That being said all forms of terrorist fundamentalist bawbags should be wiped off the face of the Earth to the betterment of humanity.

Organised religious practice is to blame, always has been, always will be.

Actually what you call 'crusades' were pissed off medieval people who wanted to protect Europe from islam. Read up on it.
They had enough, just like today. So again, it wasn't us starting, it was us retaliating to a constant threat.

I don't know where you get your history knowledge from but it's not from the real world.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   

"I don't know where you get your history knowledge from but it's not from the real world."

Just keep in mind history is written by the victors not the vanquished and lets face facts, history and historical facts, have been manipulated throughout the ages to suit peoples agendas.

The crusades are a blight on Christianity just as much as the Muslim incursions in to other peoples territory are a stain on there organised religious practice, that's a given really.

Tell you this through, Christianity, and the holy Roman church of St Peter have been responsible for more death, destruction, religious hatred and mass genocide perpetrated against Humanity, directly or by proxy, than the Muslim faith or people even have or will.

edit on 19-6-2017 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Muslims controlled and ruled over Christian nations over 400 years and no one was forced to change their religion or language .
Compare that to Christian ruled nations who have lost both their language and religion.

Revisionist schumucks , take notice.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: 23432

I don't see why they cannot all just play nice considering Judaism, the Muslim faith and Christianity all stem from Abrahamic origin.

End of the day they are simply fighting over whats purple or whats pink. LoL

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

This is what the globalists wanted. Flood the country with Terrorists so they can attack. Then the crazies will retaliate in return. Thus, clash of civilization.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

When Muslims attack the English, is it Englishophobia? Westernophobia?

If not, why?

Not just a great question, a pertinent one.

Also, when will the usual Muslim apologists come and defend the white attacker? I mean, just MAYBE they should stop bombing and attacking the white man's country as its producing white terrorists?

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Staroth

Islamophobia? Oh, you mean people fighting back after all that has been done to them? What a concept...

Do you condone the attack?

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: amfirst1

If you think about it through globalisation is a requirement regarding Humanity progressing both from a technological stand point and a geopolitical one.

How we get there through is the real problem, we need to come together because we recognise our similarities more than our differences and religion does not help with the matter.

Not suggesting an Orwellian 1984esque brave new world is a requirement, truth is that's pretty much what we have right now, but humanity will indeed be forced to unite if we are to address some of the larger issues that we face as a race.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Oh what, in defence of the Byzantines, who were absolute filth themselves, barbarous bastards with no honour and less heart?

Wonderful. Exceptionalism is alive and well... Funny really, so many casualties in the various wars between Islam and Christianity, and yet the only thing that NEEEDED to die is apologist, exceptionalist drivel, that makes the sins of one group of people more aggravating, for no actual reason, than the sins of another.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Yet another day I am ashamed to live on this forsaken island.

I in no way condone what this man did, it was wrong, but it was just another attack in an escalating holy war.

Whether people want to admit it or not, we are at war with Islam, and our enemy is in our midst as has been proven by the Manchester and London attacks. We were put in this situation because of government, police and security service incompetence or apathy towards extremists. When the law is failing to protect us from a very hateful and dangerous ideology that will not stop until every single one of us prays to Mecca or is dead, what else is left but for people to take matters into their own hands?

Then the way the members of this so-called religion of peace responded. The targets were coming from a mosque that has had history with Islamic extremism. They had the attacker held down and subdued, and a mob was forming wanting to kill him, people were beating and kicking him. Rather than wait for the police to arrive and dispense justice, according to the custom of the country they live in, they wanted to administer their own justice. This is unacceptable. He was down, kicking a man when he is down, regardless of what he did, is cowardly and disgusting and these people should all be imprisoned for attempted murder. If they want to live here then they abide by our laws. If they cannot, then they need to be imprisoned, or deported, preferably both.

As for the governments response, could Theresa May not be more happy with this event? It's taken all the attention off the fire. It plays into her hands regarding the removal of more of our civil liberties and destroying whats left of our internet freedom. It's very, very convenient, almost planned. Surely not? I wouldn't put it past a Tory government to orchestrate something like this.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

I don't see why they cannot all just play nice considering Judaism, the Muslim faith and Christianity all stem from Abrahamic origin.

End of the day they are simply fighting over whats purple or whats pink. LoL

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: selfharmonise
Wow. That was quick. Maybe it was less motivated by islamophobia and more motivated via islamo-reality.

Can't wait to hear what Khan says next. Just part and parcel of living in a big city?

The revenge attacks play into the hands of the Islamic ideology and give it more power. We need to hold back till it becomes such a problem we need to legislate. Because it will become that big a problem.

When do you want to legislate, before or after they take over parliament? Politicians are weak creatures and succumb to their own greed easily, all these foreigners have to do is pay them to look the other way until they breed the British into a minority. It's only a couple of generations, say around 2040 or 2050 and Britain will be no more. I don't want to believe that violence from either side will produce a viable outcome, but after my time in africa it was readily apparent that violence works in curbing terrorism. The only option I see to reduce violence is to ship them all back, because it seems like the government is promoting and enabling the violence to the benefit of their handlers in the globalist community. The question is, how do you get politicians to do that, since obviously they're being paid off to promote the agenda?

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   

-------

-------

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

No... I would have thought that their worst fear is the same as it has been, precisely the same as it has been, ever since the Second World War.

I for one insist that NO ONE, be permitted to feel that fear again. That determination begins at home. After all, if we cannot get that part right at home, we have no business instructing the rest of the world on how to behave.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Maybe it was a feminist who wants equal rights for women just like back in the 90s.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

No... I would have thought that their worst fear is the same as it has been, precisely the same as it has been, ever since the Second World War.

I for one insist that NO ONE, be permitted to feel that fear again. That determination begins at home. After all, if we cannot get that part right at home, we have no business instructing the rest of the world on how to behave.

I know and I agree , especially having accepted those who flee persecution in to my home [ literally ] since the times of Egypt to Hitler .

I do however have to point out that Zionism really is not Judaism either. I know that the meme doesn't really convey the message properly ; it should read " zionists worst nightmare is to see jew , christian and muslim together ".

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Send the BLM there as peacekeepers because there quite good at not escalating things eeerrrrmmmmm ill see myself out

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: 23432
... it should read " zionists worst nightmare is to see jew , christian and muslim together ".

Why? That mantra can be applied to any group. The depopulation of difference across the Muslim-dominated world highlights the intolerance for non-Muslims and Muslims (where they have different denomination), in most Muslim countries.

Anyway, the fear of the Soviet Union and the Warsaw Pact was more significant than any fear of Muslims.

Islamophobia is such a stupid word, invented by the do-gooder luvvie types. Instead what we have is a concern that Islam will erode some of the liberties and rights hard fought in the liberal and secular West, such as women's rights.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: 23432

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
a reply to: andy06shake

And again I'll repeat as I and others do on each and every Islam thread, the Muslims were conquering half of Europe & Asia. They were killing pilgrims on pilgrimage to Jerusalem. THAT is when the Crusades started AFTER Mohammed and his armies too half of Europe and were undermining the Roman Catholic Church.

If the Crusaders hadn't driven the 'muslims' back into their own lands back then, we'd all be here praying to this 'Allah' thing.

The year is 732 A.D., and Europe is under assault. Islam, born a mere 110 years earlier, is already in its adolescence, and the Muslim Moors are on the march. Growing in leaps and bounds, the Caliphate, as the Islamic realm is known, has thus far subdued much of Christendom, conquering the old Christian lands of the Mideast and North Africa in short order. Syria and Iraq fell in 636; Palestine in 638; and Egypt, which was not even an Arab land, fell in 642. North Africa, also not Arab, was under Muslim control by 709. Then came the year 711 and the Moors’ invasion of Europe, as they crossed the Strait of Gibraltar and entered Visigothic Iberia (now Spain and Portugal). And the new continent brought new successes to Islam. Conquering the Iberian Peninsula by 718, the Muslims crossed the Pyrenees Mountains into Gaul (now France) and worked their way northward. And now, in 732, they are approaching Tours, a mere 126 miles from Paris. The Moorish leader, Abdul Rahman Al Ghafiqi, is supremely confident of success. He is in the vanguard of the first Muslim crusade, and his civilization has enjoyed rapidity and scope of conquest heretofore unseen in world history. He is at the head of an enormous army, replete with heavy cavalry, and views the Europeans as mere barbarians. In contrast, the barbarians facing him are all on foot, a tremendous disadvantage. The only thing the Frankish and Burgundian European forces have going for them is their leader, Charles of Herstal, grandfather of Charlemagne. He is a brilliant military tactician who, after losing his very first battle, is enjoying an unbroken 16-year streak of victories. And this record will remain unblemished. Outnumbered by perhaps as much as 2 to 1 on a battlefield between the cities of Tours and Poitier, Charles routs the Moorish forces, stopping the Muslim advance into Europe cold. It becomes known as the Battle of Tours (or Poitier), and many historians consider it one of the great turning points in world history. By their lights, Charles is a man who saved Western Civilization, a hero who well deserves the moniker the battle earned him: Martellus. We thus now know him as Charles Martel, which translates into Charles the Hammer.

You would get the most ignorant award if there was one .

Just thought I'd reply to your very silly reply. Enjoy the read.
. this was the first push back by the europeans...

While the Hammer saved Gaul, the Muslims would not stop hammering Christendom — and it would be the better part of four centuries before Europe would again hammer back. This brings us to the late 11th century and perhaps the best-known events of medieval history: the Crusades.

edit on CDTMon, 19 Jun 2017 10:17:41 -05000000003010x141x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

maybe i should have put all this in the post togeher before posting my reply as you've probably read that and posted ahead... I'll see i aminute. but here is more:

Christians in the eleventh century were not paranoid fanatics. Muslims really were gunning for them. While Muslims can be peaceful, Islam was born in war and grew the same way. From the time of Mohammed, the means of Muslim expansion was always the sword. Muslim thought divides the world into two spheres, the Abode of Islam and the Abode of War.... In the eleventh century, the Seljuk Turks conquered Asia Minor (modern Turkey), which had been Christian since the time of St. Paul. The old Roman Empire, known to modern historians as the Byzantine Empire, was reduced to little more than Greece. In desperation, the emperor in Constantinople sent word to the Christians of western [sic] Europe asking them to aid their brothers and sisters in the East.

edit on CDTMon, 19 Jun 2017 10:19:51 -05000000003010x151x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
a reply to: andy06shake

And again I'll repeat as I and others do on each and every Islam thread, the Muslims were conquering half of Europe & Asia. They were killing pilgrims on pilgrimage to Jerusalem. THAT is when the Crusades started AFTER Mohammed and his armies too half of Europe and were undermining the Roman Catholic Church.

Which history books do you find that information in?

Because all of the history books I've read about the Crusades contradict much of what you've claimed there.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join