It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Council of Britain: Perpetrator Was 'Motivated By Islamophobia'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Ah, so many Islamophobes in this thread, doing the Islamic Terrorists work for them.

You do know the Islamic Terrorists ~want~ you to hate all Muslims, right?

The Islamic Terrorists want to drive right-wing nutjobs into making these attacks against the Muslim population.

The Islamic Terrorists want to increase hatred and division in our societies.

So hey, nice one Islamophobes, you're doing the terrorists work for them. Bravo. Pat yourselves on the backs. But maybe, just maybe, try not doing what the terrorists want for a change?

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: infolurker

There should be no "Muslim Council of Britain" nor any other religious orientated councils.

Fact of the matter is we denounce any role of government in religion or any role of religion in government.

People want Muslim councils they should head for a Muslim nation.

The word 'council' in this context doesn't mean 'executive arm of local government', it means something more akin to the 'Synods' of the Roman Catholic Church. An assembly that exists to carry out debate and arrive at consensus - an old-fashioned term might be 'Council of Peace'. It doesn't have any real powers, so don't worry, your weekly recycling isn't being handled by an Imam and your council tax isn't paying for free Q'rans for the under-fives!

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: audubon

Cheers for pointing out the obvious.

No they don't have any real powers but the fact of the matter is that Sharia law courts and councils operate throughout the nation, in our towns and cities, and do indeed have a real impact on peoples life down to the fact that the poor souls heed these peoples advice and abide by there unlawful rulings and decisions.

As to council tax or where it goes, don't even get me started on that, we have not had our bloody bins emptied properly for the past 3 weeks.
edit on 19-6-2017 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

And again I'll repeat as I and others do on each and every Islam thread, the Muslims were conquering half of Europe & Asia. They were killing pilgrims on pilgrimage to Jerusalem. THAT is when the Crusades started AFTER Mohammed and his armies too half of Europe and were undermining the Roman Catholic Church.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Eventually people are going to get so fed up with constant Muslim terror attacks against innocents they are going to strike back against other Muslim innocents. I don't condone it but I fully understand it.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   

No they don't have any real powers but the fact of the matter is that Sharia law courts and councils operate throughout the nation, in our towns and cities, and do indeed have a real impact on peoples life down to the fact that the poor souls heed these peoples advice and abide by there unlawfully rulings and decisions.

That's a problem for Muslims to deal with, if they find it a problem, in the same way that deciding not to go to confession would be a problem for a wavering Catholic.

"Sharia" is a bit of a snarl-word these days, with overtones of draconian harshness and cruelty, but in this instance it mainly refers to marriage guidance and relationship counselling.

Their rulings aren't automatically 'unlawful' but at the same time, if they were contrary to the law of the land then they could be overturned by a ruling in a court of law. E.g., you might go through a Muslim divorce, but the British state would regard you as being still married until you'd gone through the usual legal procedures too.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   

I guess it is only "part and parcel" to living in a big city when it is a Muslim doing the murdering.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

Tomato Tomato mate.

Whats our excuse for all the proxy conflicts on our behalf never mind the two gulf wars that transpired in the middle east in our day of age?

That would be Oil and democracy.

Same crap, slightly different rapping paper really.

End of the day we simply have no right to intrude or invade there nations anymore than these fundamentalist swine perpetrating there acts of aggression on our own soil do.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   

If there rulings run contrary to the law of the land then they are indeed unlawful, no two ways about it really.

Cant have one rule for some and another for the rest.

Unless of course you come from monies and privilege, then its a very different story.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   

If there rulings run contrary to the law of the land then they are indeed unlawful, no two ways about it really.

Yes, but if a ruling doesn't run contrary to the law of the land then it is not unlawful.

It's not a case of either/or; some rulings will be Ok and some won't.

The Sharia councils are really what the rest of the UK calls 'courts of arbitration' - a recognised and valid form of dispute resolution.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport

And again I'll repeat as I and others do on each and every Islam thread, the Muslims were conquering half of Europe & Asia. They were killing pilgrims on pilgrimage to Jerusalem. THAT is when the Crusades started AFTER Mohammed and his armies too half of Europe and were undermining the Roman Catholic Church.

If the Crusaders hadn't driven the 'muslims' back into their own lands back then, we'd all be here praying to this 'Allah' thing.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   

The Sharia councils are a legal grey area by there very existence, definition and nature in this nation.

Look at it this way what would happen if i was to say set up my own court of law and start handing out judgements and rulings?

Chances are i would be prosecuted for something or another in this politically correct universe these days.

Like i said you simply cannot have one set of rules for some and another for the rest, down that road lies anarchy for the nation or Brexit as we like to call it these days.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Somebody show me an actual study case of ISLAMOPHOBIA. And how about paganophobia, whitophobia, westophobia, buddhopobia, hinduphobia, christophobia?

Anyone could provide me with some links to studies/research/case studies? - Thanks in advance!
What about religious personality disorder??

Also Finsbury Park Mosque seems to be quite the interesting place, no?

Shoebomber
Zacarias Moussaoui
Abu Hamza

''Hook Hand or simply Abu Hamza, is an Egyptian cleric who was the imam of Finsbury Park Mosque in London, England, where he preached Islamic fundamentalism and militant Islamism."
en.wikipedia.org...

inciting violence, racial hatred. Hmmm.. must be fake-muslims because abrahamism is peace.

Well....

what goes around comes around
you reap what you sow
just get used to it
part of living in a big city
nothing to do with islam
terrible incident
change your profile pic

Perhaps sting could come and play INSHA'ALLAAAAHHH? Because it was the will of allah/jahweh, if not, then why did he/it/xir/trans not stop it?

Aluhoe hakbar!

Takbirrrrrrrrrr

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Look at it this way what would happen if i was to say set up my own court of law and start handing out judgements and rulings?

If two quarrelling parties agreed to appointing you arbitrator and agreed to abiding by your decision, then pretty much nothing would happen. That's what we're talking about here, not inventing and imposing fines and prison sentences just off the top of your head.

It's sort of like being executor to someone's will. You might have to divide financial bequests among inheritors, but that doesn't make you a bank manager and (the main point) no-one else even thinks that it does.

Anyway, this is getting nowhere, so I'm dropping the subject now.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport

If the Crusaders hadn't driven the 'muslims' back into their own lands back then, we'd all be here praying to this 'Allah' thing.

You would get the most ignorant award if there was one .

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Werent the crusades started mainly to liberate the holy land ie jerusalem? AFAIK the christian-abrahamists did not really care about the muslim-abrahamist invasion in europe since most of the victims were infidels anyway? Simplistic speaking that is...

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   
People have stated repeatedly that the reasons for the acts of terrorism in the west is due to the wests actions in the Middle East.
If we continue bombing them, then they will attack us, or so the reasoning goes.

So wouldn't it stand to reason, if the west keeps getting attacked, there would be reciprocation?

This is senseless and tragic.

But it is an ideological war that we are fighting. Whether we want to or not.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
The Islamic Terrorists want to increase hatred and division in our societies.

Hatred and division is not the goal of islamists. It is total domination. The goal justifies the means or whatever its called in engrish.

Care to show me some case studies regarding islamophobia? I am really interested in this new form of anxiety. No links to left-wing fascist propaganda from sources suffering from a rare mix of stockholm syndrome & religious personality disorder, please.

Thanks in advance!

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   

And he is dead right, just as he would be right to denounce the IS terrorists who ran vehicles into people and stabbed them to death in recent times. They are not different, they are the same thing. Ignorant, backward phobic people, doing ignorant, backward and phobic things.

It matters not what ones faith is, or is not. What matters is how one acts. Both the Islamic State savages, and the White Supremacist, Islamophobic scum who operate these warped notions of morality, these perfect mirrors for one anothers utterly illogical and inhuman ideals, should suffer the same fate as a result of their actions. Its a damned shame the police did not shoot this bastard dead.

I think it should also be law, that every fundamentalist who dies in the commission of an attack, of either the Islamic or Islamophobic variety will be buried right alongside terrorists from the other side. So, for every White Supremacist who dies during the commission of a terrorist attack, he will go in the ground literally on top of the damned corpse of the last Islamic fundamentalist terrorist to die in such a way, in unconsecrated ground, holy to no faith, home of no deity, respected by no Church or religion or faction, there to spend their rotting time together.

Another thing, just while we are about it.

To those members who think that this man acted on a realistic appraisal of Islam in general and the people who worship it, I reject your callous, heartless, blind, ignorant savagery, just as much as I reject the same behaviour on the part of extremists who happen to be Muslim. You are all the same to me, the same sickness, the same diseased dross. If you must insist on going to war with each other, do it somewhere and in some way where only your ignorant, moronic fellows on either side, can be harmed by it.

Bring it to my manor though, and the worst you can dream up for those you witlessly call your enemies, will be the least of the horrors inflicted on you. May every fascist of every colour and creed be damned and dead before the sun rises tomorrow.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyaghogghua

There's a confusion of history here. The Crusades in this context were specifically designed to liberate the Holy Lands from Islamic domination, following earlier Islamic invasion. Other Crusades (or Christian holy wars) happened all over, mainly focussed on stemming and/or pushing back Islamic invasion.

Islamic invasion. Yes, while people rabbit on about the Crusades (yes, heard Muslims complaining about the word), we need to remember that Islam was spread by the sword and violent conquest. Springing out of Arabia the armies of Islam invaded North Africa, Syria, Persia, the Caucasus, Central Asia, Byzantine (Turkey), South Asia (inc. India), the Iberian peninsula (Spain), the Balkans and other places. Only few places did Islam take hold peacefully.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join