It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Council of Britain: Perpetrator Was 'Motivated By Islamophobia'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pandaram
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

No Not murder you halfwit.. this is called racism . Worse then terrorism.

How silly of you, how is a religion a race?

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 03:25 AM
link   
They can blame islamophobia on Islamics who blow people up, cut off their heads, drive vehicles into infidels, rape, mutilate women and children then the silence from Islamic leaders. You know, the stuff that naturally creates a real justified phobia among the general population of humans who do not do or condone those things because of their flying spaghetti monster.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 03:29 AM
link   
From that sky news article. Quoting what the police say.

Given the methodology and given what was occurring and the tragic incidents across the country, this had all the hallmarks of a terrorist incident and that's why counter-terrorism were called out to investigate.

So basically, since it's just like a radical Islam terrorist attack, at a mosque and its so close to the fire and other attacks.They had to call counter terrorism out to handle it. It could still just end up being an intoxicated driver.

Probably best to see what counter terrorism says before jumping to conclusions.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 03:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pandaram
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

No Not murder you halfwit.. this is called racism . Worse then terrorism.

Hey, is that a way to treat another person? May be you and that van driver have a few things in common if you can treat another human with such lack of civility.

Plain and simple I have seen Islam bring trouble to our society. Yet Ireland brought trouble to our society before. Look into that a little deeper and you discover that Britain brought rather a lot of trouble to Ireland's society. It is all a vicious circle.

Britain is the 2nd largest arms exporter in the world. You would not believe how much little Britain makes for the the shareholders. War is their gold. They are 2nd only to America in terms of exporting the instruments of death.

One man's terrorist is another's freedom fighter. Even MOSSAD threatened Britain with terrorism if we had not let Israel become a state. That is historical fact. Nelson Mandela was a terrorist, but the liberals conveniently forget that when it suits. So, like I said, one man's freedom fighter is another man's terrorist.

Islam undoubtedly has the potential to destroy Western civilization. I am well suspicious of it to be honest. I think Israel and the Jews are slowly signing their own future death certificate by getting into bed with Saudi Arabia so much. Hidden in the greed of Capitalism is its downfall. The West is not omnipotent. Rome once thought it was too mighty to fall. Every dog has its day. Obviously we have to appease Saudi Arabia because they are so important to the West, particularly America, Britain and Israel. The media is instructed to always be kind and pro Muslim for the simple reason that we don't want to offend our business partners. The blood and guts splattered all over the pavements of Britain, France, Germany, et c are only a sign that arms trading is healthy and lots of money being made, political control through fear is doing its psychological hording - cosolidating their grip on us all through terror and threat of terror and just making lots of money. Through austerity they have been making more money than ever on top of the great rip off that brought the last financial collapse. It's plain old fashioned VOODOO.

Murderers, plain and simple.

It is an evil world with no hope. There is no escape from it. Not even Jesus had any power to save himself or his people in this world. Humans are beasts.

edit on 19-6-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9
Britain is the 2nd largest arms exporter in the world. You would not believe how much little Britain makes for the the shareholders. War is their gold. They are 2nd only to America in terms of exporting the instruments of death.

Er, no it is not. In terns of value the UK is sixth, behind the US, Russia, China, Germany and France. In terms of amount doing the killing, you just need to cast an eye around the amount of Russian kit on the battlefields of Syria.

In bursting these little bubbles of untruth, we get closer to denying ignorance.

One man's terrorist is another's freedom fighter.

One man's terrorist is not another man's freedom fighter. It's a pig ignorant quote for the victims of terrorism and an apologists mantra to justify violence.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 04:07 AM
link   

It is an evil world with no hope. There is no escape from it. Not even Jesus had any power to save himself or his people in this world. Humans are beasts.

Now, now, there, there.

Humans are not beasts. Humans have imagination, which allows them to create worlds in their minds that are totally imaginary, but still feel as if it were reality. Even if you can logically prove them wrong, they remain convinced that their imaginary world is real. I will prove this using you as an example.

Fact is that London has 8.6 million inhabitants. Fact is that only a few hands full died due to what is labelled "terrorist attacks". That leaves 8.6 million inhabitants that were NOT.

If such an overwhelming majority of people can live together peacefully in such a cramped place like London and from such wildly varying religions, with wildly varying political, social and educational backgrounds - how on earth can you say "it's an evil world with no hope?"

But you do. Because you created that non-existing evil world in your head. Ditch it, go out into the real world and enjoy it. It is a beautiful place with an overwhelming majority of good people in it.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Typical right wing bs responses to a terror attack that does not fit there agenda.

White guy kills people hes either crazy or he got pushed over the edge.

Stop bombing 3rd wolrd countries and arming dictators.

Oh and yea on the quick response from a Muslim group, fox news was already claiming another brown guy must have caused the attack, yea we get it your scared cause
The boob toob told ya so.

edit on 19-6-2017 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: ForteanOrg

Now, now, there, there.

Humans are not beasts. Humans have imagination, which allows them to create worlds in their minds that are totally imaginary, but still feel as if it were reality. Even if you can logically prove them wrong, they remain convinced that their imaginary world is real. I will prove this using you as an example.

Fact is that London has 8.6 million inhabitants. Fact is that only a few hands full died due to what is labelled "terrorist attacks". That leaves 8.6 million inhabitants that were NOT.

If such an overwhelming majority of people can live together peacefully in such a cramped place like London and from such wildly varying religions, with wildly varying political, social and educational backgrounds - how on earth can you say "it's an evil world with no hope?"

But you do. Because you created that non-existing evil world in your head. Ditch it, go out into the real world and enjoy it. It is a beautiful place with an overwhelming majority of good people in it.

Love your work....

Sadly social media has de-evolved the human race, we no longer get out in to the real world, interact with real people and create our own genuine thoughts.

Many are just replaying soundbites lodged in their heads, groupthink is really hard to get away from.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 04:53 AM
link   
It look like its a welch van.. the racist propably come from welch slums.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Pandaram

Welsh and there may be poor areas, but they aren't slums.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Staroth

Unsure if there's veiled sarcasm and irony in there re: Muslin countries being destabilised and civilians getting bombed, thus creating refugees who then retaliate in the west to which this is blowback.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Something like this was bound to happen sooner or later over here, especially after recent events and actually only 1 died and 10 injured is nothing compared to what happened in Manchester and on London Bridge. At least he didn't target children under 10.
edit on CDTMon, 19 Jun 2017 07:48:37 -05000000003007x137x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
They can blame islamophobia on Islamics who blow people up, cut off their heads, drive vehicles into infidels, rape, mutilate women and children then the silence from Islamic leaders. You know, the stuff that naturally creates a real justified phobia among the general population of humans who do not do or condone those things because of their flying spaghetti monster.

By that logic we can blame Islamic terrorism and killings of innocents on our governments that have been bombing and destabilising muslim countries for decades ?! And don't give me the crap how you're not responsible for your governments actions. If you can hold every muslim responsible for terrorist attacks than surely we can blame every Britt for actions og their governments, even more so because the Britts ELECTED their representatives.
edit on 19-6-2017 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Something like this was bound to happen sooner or later over here, especially after recent events and actually only 1 died and 10 injured is nothing compared to what happened in Manchester and on London Bridge. At least he didn't taget children under 10.

There were children in that group. Where does this sick justification of this terror attack ends ?!

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Something like this was bound to happen sooner or later over here, especially after recent events and actually only 1 died and 10 injured is nothing compared to what happened in Manchester and on London Bridge. At least he didn't taget children under 10.

There were children in that group. Where does this sick justification of this terror attack ends ?!

take a chill pill, you sound like you are screeching.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I find it quite interesting that a lot of people are starting to refer to this as a counter-terrorist attack.

The mood in my neck of the woods seems to be, "I'm not saying I agree, but I understand."

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   

There should be no "Muslim Council of Britain" nor any other religious orientated councils.

Fact of the matter is we denounce any role of government in religion or any role of religion in government.

People want Muslim councils they should head for a Muslim nation.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Lol, yeah... liberals conveniently "shocked" and "saddened" now by this, but fu##ing SILENT when Muslims carry out the sh## every other day. After Muslims ATTACK, it's "Oh, let's all come together and make love and have a huge butt-orgy and sing kumbaya."

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: dreamingawake
Multiple sources sharing what a witness had quoted from the van driver:
"Finsbury Park van driver screamed 'I want to kill all Muslims' after mowing down crowds"

THE driver who ploughed into pedestrians near Finsbury Park mosque screamed “I want to kill all Muslims” moments after the incident, an eyewitness has claimed.

Source

Well at least he didn't scream "God is Great" I guess.

Either way....the very quick reporting of whatever he screamed and it being labeled a terrorist attack is concerning to me.

It was the next day before the Ariana Grande attack was labeled as such, and even then it was not widely reported as being religiously linked as a terrorist attack.

I think we are seeing the beginning of a new agenda.

It's almost as if the MSM is driving the next religious war. If only the public at large would realize that religion is the factor behind almost every war in history...

It's terrorism the same. It's terrorism in reply to terrorism.

It's not just the MSM pushing for these things. Alt News has Islamophobia news day in and day out, has people freaking out scared to death of Islam. No need for a FF here when people are already self radicalizing by media influence.

BUt it isn't terrorism. At least not when muslim fanatics are doing it. Muslim drives car into crowd, chops heads off or stabs poepple: Mentally ill lone wolf. White man drives van into people: Immediate terrorism.

Whoever coins these phrases can't have a consistent idea of what terrorism means.
Neither do you.

I always call 'lone wolf [more lone weasel] attacks terrorist attacks because they are done in the name of isis [even if you are not an official member with a photo card]. A single man driving in retaliation into a muslim crowd is probably a complete nutter but mostly he is someone who had enough.

I am not condoning it but on the other hand I have to admit that we are all human animals and can only be pushed so far. Maybe the muslims have pushed us too far this time.

For every action, there is a reaction. Yes we are being told to suck all the beheadings, explosions and stabbings and go 'aww the poor muslims' but it doesn't work like this.

I don't want to sound like a kid on the playground but the truth is 'they started it'.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

"I don't want to sound like a kid on the playground but the truth is 'they started it'."

Actually we started it via the multiple crusades into Muslim lands we have perpitrated throughout recorded history but at the end of the day we cannot be blamed for the actions of our ancestors.

That being said all forms of terrorist fundamentalist bawbags should be wiped off the face of the Earth to the betterment of humanity.

Organised religious practice is to blame, always has been, always will be.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join