It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Council of Britain: Perpetrator Was 'Motivated By Islamophobia'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

I clearly incuded "at this time" but if they had any other suspects they would have known right away.

Where do you think new accomplices are going to materialize from six hours and counting after the attack?

edit on 19-6-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
This ain't a terrorist thing.
its a spur of the moment job.

The guy is 48, well beyond the norm for people involved in this kind of terrorist action.

The fact he turned into a dead end street shows that he didn't plan this beforehand.

The fact that he turned in to a dead street where there was a mosque definitely points to terrorism.
The time of the attack proves that this was planned as the perpetrator knew there would be many Muslims at the given time because of the Ramadan.
Definitely a terrorist attack done by a non muslim native Britt.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

The guy is 48, well beyond the norm for people involved in this kind of terrorist action.

The fact he turned into a dead end street shows that he didn't plan this beforehand.

The fact that he turned in to a dead street where there was a mosque definitely points to terrorism.
The time of the attack proves that this was planned as the perpetrator knew there would be many Muslims at the given time because of the Ramadan.

The incident happened nearly two blocks away from the mosque on a different street from the mosque.

If it were intentional why wouldn't he strike at the actual mosque?

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 01:40 AM
link   
It's not Islamophobia that caused this attack - not the fear of Islam.

It's Islamodium - the hatred for Islam.

A very big difference. I certainly have no Islamophobia.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

The incident happened nearly two blocks away from the mosque on a different street from the mosque.

If it were intentional why wouldn't he strike at the actual mosque?

It was done in front of a Muslim welfare house ,even more proof that the perpetrator exactly knew what the purpose of these buildings was and that this was a planned terrorist attack.
edit on 19-6-2017 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 01:41 AM
link   

what mosque was down that dead end street? I'll give you a clue. None.

the Islamic centre was on the corner. He obviously panicked.

The date proves nothing. I doubt the idiot even knew it was Ramadan.

edit on 01pMon, 19 Jun 2017 01:44:01 -050020172017-06-19T01:44:01-05:00kAmerica/Chicago30000000k by SprocketUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 01:44 AM
link   
The guy probably just saw a bunch of people who looked like muslims.

When I say he panicked, I didn't mean he accidentally hit those people merely that he turned into a dead end in panic.
Or do you think his masterplan was to hurt people then get trapped so he could be beaten to a pulp and arrested?
edit on 47pMon, 19 Jun 2017 01:49:47 -050020172017-06-19T01:49:47-05:00kAmerica/Chicago30000000k by SprocketUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   

what mosque was down that dead end street? I'll give you a clue. None.

the Islamic centre was on the corner. He obviously panicked.

The date proves nothing. I doubt the idiot even knew it wss Ramadan.

The

Lol. He panicked and steered his van to the left driving it in to the crowd ? Even the fact that it was a rented VAN and not a personal vehicle supports the theory that this was a planned terrorist attack

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 01:51 AM
link   

replied above cos my phone's ability to edit posts is buggered up.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

This quote underneath is a reply to this thread on this page from a member of this site...

Islamophobia? Oh, you mean people fighting back after all that has been done to them? What a concept...

This member thinks just like a terrorist and justifies an attack on innocent people as payback, he is no different than the radical side of islam and just as dangerous.

How is it a bad thing to target domestic terrorists as well as foreign ones ?

Personally I don't want either type any where me or my family and friends, a terrorist is a terrorist is a terrorist, there are no in-betweens.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Lets' wait and see what this is all about. It may be a purposeful act, or an accident. The witnesses seem to suggest the man arrested as shouting anti-Islam stuff.

To note that the Finsbury Park mosque has a really soiled history of extremism and churned out its fare share if violent extremists, led by people with the likes of Abu Hamza and his ilk. We are told the mosque is now "moderate".

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Since they condemned the White attacker to quickly, maybe he worked FOR them, to counter-balance the radical Islamic attacks.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

The first witness interviewed by Sky stated the driver said nothing.

It was not until hours later that the claims of the driver shouting about killing muslims came from a single witness on buzzfeed.

Then shortly after that Sky interviewed the CEO of some Islamic Welfare organization who claimed a witness said the driver said "I did my part" or something to that effect.

Witnesses also claimed that there were two other attackers with knives and someone was stabbed.

Police have confirmed nobody was stabbed and there are no other suspects at this stage.

These witnesses are unreliable.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
a reply to: infolurker

When Muslims attack the English, is it Englishophobia? Westernophobia?

If not, why?

You beat me to it. Spot on.

Westernophobia.

We need the DSM-IV tr to reflect all these phobias..

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   

"The attacker was blowing kisses when he was arrested. He looked indifferent - he knew what he was doing."

Link

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 02:23 AM
link   
The suspect does not seem to be saying anything at all here, let alone yelling.

And the people are asking him why he did it.

If he had yelled about killing muslims as is now being claimed, these people would not be wondering about his possible motive.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 02:26 AM
link   

The suspect does not seem to be saying anything at all here, yet alone yelling.

You can see him waving undisturbed at the crowd at 1:04. What a c#nt

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 02:31 AM
link   

That link also shows the final resting place for the van - the middle of the street.

The victims clearly were in the middle of the street.

Large heavy vehicles take a much longer distance to stop once the brakes are engaged, especially with inexperienced drivers who rent them.

His reaction time could also have been impaired by alcohol or illness.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 02:34 AM
link   

That link also shows the final resting place for the van - the middle of the street.

The victims clearly were in the middle of the street.

Large heavy vehicles take a much longer distance to stop once the brakes are engaged, especially with inexperienced drivers who rent them.

His reaction time could also have been impaired by alcohol or illness.

This looks more and more like terrorism no matter how hard you try to spin it

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 02:36 AM
link   

The suspect does not seem to be saying anything at all here, let alone yelling.

And the people are asking him why he did it.

If he had yelled about killing muslims as is now being claimed, these people would not be wondering about his possible motive.

Correct he did not answer them back when asked.
Is this the full video when he was initially surrounded by the crowd? I doubt it.
At 1:04 he yells something :inaudible.

edit on 19-6-2017 by dreamingawake because: asked*

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join