It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Council of Britain: Perpetrator Was 'Motivated By Islamophobia'

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: SprocketUK

White Power stickers on light poles
Yep got them around here. Seen them all over the suburbia signs

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Crikey, if you didn't clump him, I hope you at least reported him.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
White power types are certainly still around in numbers, I know one pub near me full of them. I wouldn't go in there with a sun tan let alone if I was non white.
There'll never be any 'sharia zones' where I live, or anywhere else in Britain I imagine, the white power thugs wouldn't have it, ever. A brilliant excuse for a bit of brown bashing to them.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

What you list isn't life threatening though. It's nasty and scummy, but low level criminality.

I'm not denying the fact that its awful and people doing that need sorting out, but it isn't preparing to kill whole loads of people.

I can remember one mate who thought it would be cool to play at being a neo until his grandad found out and explained what he had to go through at Arnhem and the stuff he saw.

Hell, maybe we just need an alien invasion so we can have a proper enemy.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   

You call them nasty buggers.

I call them enemies of the state, of the people, and of my ancestors. Their presence on these shores cannot be tolerated. Report any such thing you hear, with specifics, to police anti terror units, and if swift action is not taken to investigate the individuals concerned, then report their whereabouts to antifa instead.

There are people around who know how to deal with fascists.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
He's alot bigger than me Sprock and it was ten years ago. Never seen him since there's loads around like him, I just avoid hell hole pubs these days. Those types are best avoided and no didn't grass him up as I want an easy life and to be alive, just let the nutters all fight each other lol. Loads of them round here, one day it'll kick off Bosnia style in the north and midlands I can see it developing in front of my eyes. By then I hope to be in sanctuary in your Suffolks........................ Still saving

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

I would warn very strongly against appeasing these individuals.

That did not end well, last time someone engaged in it.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

What makes it even more daft is the fact that our local one man Police Station is manned by an ex East End Jew. He's one of the only Jews in our city, even been in the papers talking about how there is hardly enough Jews left for a synagogue to function. Everyone knows he's Jewish.................. Nearly all the louts have lost their licences due to the policeman doing them for drink driving lol! bHe's not liked around the public houses and being Jewish in an area where there's virtually none he's sparked a bit of bad feeling! Load of neo nazis banned by him lol

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Urm, if appeasment means not going into a known racist pub to get beaten up challenging their views then appeasment is the way forward for me. I have and will physically defend anyone suffering an attack of bigotry, but as far as getting a beating for calling a pub full of blokes racist scum, no, I'll leave that to you.
I defend their right to their opinions though, and hating black people or muslims etc is not illegal, acting on the hatred and inciting others to hatred is illegal.
From some of your posts I imagine you'd bring thought police in if you could. Gotta ask yourself who's the dictator there.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

I get ya. Sometimes though it's worth the hiding to stick one on someone.

I didn't know it was as badyas that up there. Sheesh.

As for people being Jewish, I'd only know if they told me or were dressed up in those hats and long coats.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

I would warn very strongly against appeasing these individuals.

That did not end well, last time someone engaged in it.

Appease them? They are everywhere mate. Lots of people lost their jobs round here then loads of migrants came in recently too. It's all hand in hand and the results are happeneing. What can you do? It's normal.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

The local wards were run by the BNP til recently. Labour have got back in but it says something about the locality and the leanings of some.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   

yeah. Says a lot about how labour just tossed these people away to get dragged into thst bnp stuff too.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: InceyWincey

The member stated that they had no intention of reporting any of the rise in racist and fascist ideology in their area, to the authorities.

There is a big difference between not wanting ones head kicking in, and refusing to even do the smallest, most hands off thing, to ensure that potential threats to the moral fiber of this nation do not go unchecked or unobserved by those best equipped to deal with them, if they should get out of hand.

Also, failing to report these things is equal in severity to failing to report extremist speech of any other kind. It could, if something should escalate, cause the member to be in violation of the terrorism act, if they withheld information which might, even slightly, have prevented a violent attack.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

There is nothing normal about fascists, or fascism.

There is no place for that in this country, REGARDLESS of what the political situation is here. This land is not for them. It is for those who will always oppose them, ONLY. That is the legacy we have been left to work with, and it will never be let go of.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Oh I'd report if I heard talk of planned violence or something, for sure. But like it or not, it is not illegal for someone to say they hate black people, Muslims, LGBTQ+ or whatever. It is not illegal for someone to say they would hate their family lineage to be tainted by black blood. It is not illegal for bigots to say they want all brown people to be deported.
Nor should it be illegal, I despise their views, but I damn well defend their right to express them.
So yes, I'll report crime, planned or after the event, but hating minority groups is not illegal and nor should it be.
I don't want thought police Britain.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: InceyWincey

Using that argument to defend fascism, even if you do not actually agree with fascism, is an absolute abortion, a misuse of the concept entirely.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

a reply to: infolurker

And he is dead right, just as he would be right to denounce the IS terrorists who ran vehicles into people and stabbed them to death in recent times. They are not different, they are the same thing. Ignorant, backward phobic people, doing ignorant, backward and phobic things.

It matters not what ones faith is, or is not. What matters is how one acts. Both the Islamic State savages, and the White Supremacist, Islamophobic scum who operate these warped notions of morality, these perfect mirrors for one anothers utterly illogical and inhuman ideals, should suffer the same fate as a result of their actions. Its a damned shame the police did not shoot this bastard dead.

I think it should also be law, that every fundamentalist who dies in the commission of an attack, of either the Islamic or Islamophobic variety will be buried right alongside terrorists from the other side. So, for every White Supremacist who dies during the commission of a terrorist attack, he will go in the ground literally on top of the damned corpse of the last Islamic fundamentalist terrorist to die in such a way, in unconsecrated ground, holy to no faith, home of no deity, respected by no Church or religion or faction, there to spend their rotting time together.

Another thing, just while we are about it.

To those members who think that this man acted on a realistic appraisal of Islam in general and the people who worship it, I reject your callous, heartless, blind, ignorant savagery, just as much as I reject the same behaviour on the part of extremists who happen to be Muslim. You are all the same to me, the same sickness, the same diseased dross. If you must insist on going to war with each other, do it somewhere and in some way where only your ignorant, moronic fellows on either side, can be harmed by it.

Bring it to my manor though, and the worst you can dream up for those you witlessly call your enemies, will be the least of the horrors inflicted on you. May every fascist of every colour and creed be damned and dead before the sun rises tomorrow.

Is this not exactly what the man who drove his van into the Muslims was thinking. I'm sure he felt that he was defending his "manor" from the "invasion" of the Muslim masses. He just had a larger scope of what he felt the need to protect.

It is delusional and reprehenible but I don't think his thinking was too far off from the bolded text above.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
How so?
Do you wish it to become a crime for someone to say I hate [insert minority group] because that is thought police # there. I would not wish to live in your authoritarian world.
The law is fine as it is, illegal to incite others to hate, or act on ones own hatred to hurt others.
What exactly do you want the law to be?

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Antifa waving communists flags hahaha.
Those left-extreme concentation camps in NK are great are they not?

Antifa and their supporters belong in Buchenwald (duckduckgoogle what the soviets did with those 'liberated' camps).

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join