It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Council of Britain: Perpetrator Was 'Motivated By Islamophobia'

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
a reply to: InceyWincey

What "warped ideas" are you referring to?

Do you have a link to the suspect's statements or manifesto?

I'm just thinking general warped ideas of driving a van intentionally into people to cause them harm. That certainly seems to be a warped idea of an activity to choose to carry out. Don't you think?

Either way, Finsbury Park mosque was only famous for hook hand before this, massively famous. I couldn't name another mosque off the top of my head aside from my local Islamic cultural centre, any psycho wanting to kill Muslims is guaranteed to know the most famous mosque in the UK.
Now it isn't famous for hook hand any more. It is famous for the van attack.
edit on 19-6-2017 by InceyWincey because: (no reason given)

(post by Nyaghogghua removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Treating it as terrorism will only drag scarce resources away from the fight against actual, organised terror.

And here we have the reason it will be done.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: 23432

No Orders to mass kill
No Bones to be found
No Genocide

Don't be a mug .

I am genuinely aghast that you appear to be seriously suggesting this.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: InceyWincey

Perhaps it was the heat. But most likely low blood-sugar!
Happened last week in Amsterdam for example. Male, suddenly low blood-sugar and bam several israeli tourists got hit while witnesses stated it was intentional and a dozen or so cameras including 360 degree ones all magically did not work, most likely due heat!

No warping going on, just an incident. Move along people and dont look back in anger.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: audubon

No Orders to mass kill
No Bones to be found
No Genocide

Don't be a mug .

I am genuinely aghast that you appear to be seriously suggesting this.

Truth is as always stranger than fiction and an innocent person will always defend their innocence no matter how crook the persecutors are ; nothing to be surprised about my stand .

I lost 3.5 million people of my own at the same time and at the hands of Christians ; either feel for ALL of these lost souls or not . It is up to you but when you believe a proven lie and make an accusation ; the defendant will defend , what's there to be aghast about ?

Innocence is defended , that's all .

If there are 2 million dead Armenians , where are the bodies of the dead I am asking . Why don't you ask the same question before believing that there are 2 million dead Armenians ?

If some one comes up and says there is a murder ; first thing to do is look for the body .

If you investigate you will see that there are NO remains of mass graves anywhere to be found .

You are telling me that Turks killed all those people and have left no trace behind .

That is a proper conspiracy , I wonder how did they pull THAT off ?

edit on 19-6-2017 by 23432 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyaghogghua

Well the fact he drove from South Wales specifically to Finsbury Park mosque is certainly a consideration when there are a couple of mosques in Cardiff. Why waste the fuel and time. He knew about Finsbury from it's previous notoriety, hook hand and terrorist sympathies.
Again for the whiners, I absolutely condemn the man's actions.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Wasn't even outside a mosque a reply to: InceyWincey

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

So those 3.5 million of yours are just made up.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

The term" Islam phobia" turned into" Islamophobia" is an" oxymoron".

Victims of terrorism will retaliate creating more terrorism that will escalate into a full blown civil unrest.

It is not that one side is better than the other one, but that one side will always receive better treatment by the government under the umbrella of mistreated minority that the majority side.

We all know where all this is heading, so far all those that have fallen victims to Islamic terrorism have not see anything coming in the name of safety in the EU by their governments, but rest assure that the victims of now domestic terrorist will get anything they ask for.

The Clashes of society has been on going for a long time.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Will not be a full blown civil war, even if people on here secretly want that

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

Civil unrest and civil war are two different things.

One is on going and none stop.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Denoli
Wasn't even outside a mosque a reply to: InceyWincey

Are you saying you think it is unlikely that the guy wanted to kill Muslims specifically from Finsbury Park mosque? Must just be a strange coincidence he didn't run anyone over at Cardiff's mosques, just a coincidence that the two major Islamic centre's in the area were where he run people down. Sheesh what point are you even trying to make.
I'm suggesting he chose Finsbury for it's previous notoriety, hookhand and terrorist sympathies.
But yeah, could be just a coincidence he ended up there from South Wales. He's done Finsbury mosque a PR favour though, they are famouse for this attack now, not for harbouring exstremist Islamists.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   
No just saying it wasn't outside a mosque a reply to: InceyWincey

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

Islamic terrorism has declared the war.

They seem to want it.

Predicting reprisal atrocities is simple logic.

Like the increasing power of right wing politics across Europe.

It's an inevitable result.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Denoli
No just saying it wasn't outside a mosque a reply to: InceyWincey

Oh okay, so no real point then.
I think it likely he targeted Finsbury mosque because it is the most famous mosque in the UK for Islamic extremism, or perhaps you disagree and he just randomly chose that particular area of London. He happened to be working in the area or something?
edit on 19-6-2017 by InceyWincey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Nah, CNN is not pushing a narrative or anything with the headline of, "London mosque attack suspect named, according to media outlets."

It is my understanding that the mosque is a couple of blocks away from where the incident took place?

If you aren't already familiar with it, look into neuro-linguistic programming to see what's being done to people who don't read everything with a critical eye.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

So your making the claim 2 million armenian's didn't die do to purges. So where did two million Christians go exactly?? They were there prior to the death marches into the Syrian desert. By the way there is your answer they are under sand in the Syrian Desert.

But what does this have to do with the topic? Nasty things happen in the middle east
edit on 6/19/17 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

What's the Apache Indians & African slaves got to do with the crusades?

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Im pretty sure it was, but when, like islamic terrorists go postal, theyre not too selective about their targets either.

I get the feeling that theres loads of support for 'their cause' right or wrong, simply by aligning with their own kind. No matter how minimal that may be. A few quid in the hat for 'the cause', stashing a parcel or fugitive, or just the plain wall of silence when required. Think back to the bad old days of Northern Ireland and you have a much better idea of the collusion a community is capable of condoning.

Thats not entirely gone either, here in Glasgow there is still covert support for the old IRA and even the various factions that grew after the peace agreement took hold. This is supported on a racial background going back hundreds of years. I dare say the ex-pat communities world wide are guilty of the same thing to some degree.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join