It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Full Video: Megyn Kelly Interviews Alex Jones

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Pharyax

Gotta have a good BS meter folks... and there's a LOT of it as of late.

I got my meter from snap on. Only to find out there's a conspiracy among
tool makers. Snap only detects part of the array of bullsh1t. You still need
a meter from MAC and craftsman to detect the whole rainbow of bullsh1t.

edit on Rpm61817v01201700000013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: mOjOm

Yes we can both be right if you consider the possible existence of paralell universes/timlelines/dimensions and shifting in and out of them. I have no idea why the story changed but apparently it didn't had a huge impact on your timelines history. This is rather complex and complicated and if you have other questions i'm gladly referring you to the other ME threads. It's really fascinating stuff.

The thread "Mandela Effect patterns" for starters is pretty good.

I know what you're referring to but if that is what you're going with in order to make it work then the whole thing is pointless. Because if that is the answer as to how we can both have different details about the same event but still be both correct. Then we are equally both incorrect as well as one of us being incorrect and the other correct.

Many Worlds/Parallel Universes Theory isn't exactly useful. It allows for everything to be true and false at the same time. So there is no point in even debating anything or trying to find any kind of truth anymore. Because it allows for everything to be true and false regardless of the evidence for or against it.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

I remember seeing all the photos, of only 4 people in the President Limousin.

Someone is trying to change history, and is photo shopping the images in my "opinion".

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Video pulled, can't watch it.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Thank you.

Yes they did, on copy right grounds.

I'll have to look for another one.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   

I just want to thank informer for a thread that is right on time
and about time if not now then right now.

SnF bigtime

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Here's Everything That Happened In Megyn Kelly's Controversial Interview With Alex Jones

www.buzzfeed.com...

Apparently, NBC has pulled all the videos.

But you can go here to read the interview.
edit on 18-6-2017 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
a reply to: StoutBroux

I remember seeing all the photos, of only 4 people in the President Limousin.

Someone is trying to change history, and is photo shopping the images in my "opinion".

Are they photo shopping all the history everywhere too??? How is that even possible???

I first learned about the Kennedy Assassination and what happened probably around 30 years ago. Saw the photos and read about it in encyclopedias and other books. There wasn't even photo shop around back then.

It would take more than just photo shopping some photos to completely rewrite history.

To say that is what's actually happening instead of you just being mistaken is a sign of insanity.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   

And you can take full credit as far as I'm concerned amigo.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   

I do not know, I saw the original photos in many News Papers, when I was a kid. there was only four people in that car, not six.

Someone must have an old News Paper in their collection about the Kennedy Assassination?

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: HappyFisherman

BWAHAHA

Something no one ever accurately said ever.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958

I do not know, I saw the original photos in many News Papers, when I was a kid. there was only four people in that car, not six.

Someone must have an old News Paper in their collection about the Kennedy Assassination?

If anyone does and can show that, they'd make history in doing so. who knows, it might even cause reality as we know it to crack and cause all sorts of strange events to happen as it would cause two different realities which oppose each other to collide and both have to be true at the same time.

It would be a great find. But I'm not putting much confidence that you'll ever find one however. But good luck.
edit on 18-6-2017 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   

You haven't seen the "they are changing random meaningless things later" stuff.

Such as saying theme songs were rewritten, or catch phrases were reimagined..

It is hilarious as you mentioned..

"It is not just me misremembering!! It is a vast conspiracy to make me believe will smith didn't say "XYZ" in his shoes opening credits!! "

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Video pulled, can't watch it.

You have to go watch it at NBC now. They're the only ones who can show it legally because they own it.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Connolly being shot in the Kennedy Assassination is hardly a small or meaningless detail from history. It would cause more than just a minor ripple effect on reality to change that.

In fact almost everything no matter how small would cause massive changes over time if you change them. That is the basis of the butterfly effect. Regardless of how minor a small change may seem. It's effect over a long period of time can be extremely significant.

For each tiny difference in the past causes other changes to happen at every moment after it which can amount to changes that you would never have thought of and which would amount to great changes after a while.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   

You think you remember that..

Not "this definitely happened.."

Human beings are horrible witnesses.. we don't actual see or hear things..

One random organ or the other tries to interpret the light that is reflected back at them. By changing it into electrical signals which are then reinterpreted by the brain, which is very quick to fill in any gaps in the data.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   

I am in utter disbelief over this thing!

I just did a google search on images on photos of the day of JFK Assassination, and I see six people in the car in every photo?

I remember it clearly, that there was only four people in the car, and I saw many photos in the News Papers. I am truly amazed.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   

I was in 2nd grade when Kennedy was shot. It was astonishing they told us about the magic bullet-no one believed it. Anyone who has read anything about the JFK knows the story except maybe anyone under 40.

The real truth was to be revealed 50 years after the official report. Then it was all lies.

JFK was an inside job by the Mafia and perhaps others getting back at RFK. A true tragedy for our country and we were lied to by our own government. CIA is also suspect as Hoover's homosexuality may have been blackmailed.

We will never know the truth in our lifetime-our children are fed lies in history books-this is just one of them.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   

If only four people then who was there???

Was it Kennedy and Wife and Two Feds up Front???

Or was it Connolly in the front with one Fed Driving???

Because Connolly and his wife are a major part of what happened that day too. He actually got shot by the "magic bullet". So he pretty much has to be there too. It's a major part of the history of that day. But if he was there, his wife would have to be there too. Meaning that is already four people and would mean Connolly's wife was the driver.

Otherwise you have to have six or at a minimum 5 and one empty seat. Or take out Connolly's wife and have the driver there. But any of those changes makes for a really different account of what happened.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Justso

I'm not saying we'll ever know what actually happened. It's been covered in a million different ways by now and all that info almost makes it worse.

But either Connolly was there or not with his wife. If he's not there then there should be no magic bullet theory and no Connolly getting shot along with Kennedy.

But if he is there and his wife was there, but still only 4 people in the car, then Connolly's wife is driving. Not likely.

So there had to be a driver. We've also all heard of the Driver Shooting Kennedy Theory as well. Which means either Connolly's wife wasn't there and the Driver was the forth person. Or she was there and then you must have more than four people in the car because the Driver would make the Fifth person in the car.

The car had to always have 6 people in it. I couldn't have just 4.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join