It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Full Video: Megyn Kelly Interviews Alex Jones

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

That's the crux with the ME. We are both right and there is no wrong. It's impossible to prove it and believe me it gets frustrating really fast. I don't remember hearing or reading about any Magic Bullet theory btw.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   
She just took a shovel and buried pudgy face Jones. She may as well have taken out a gun and shot him…She assassinated Jones. You almost felt sorry for the fool

Good grief…

I mean its clear what happened was that all the MSM talk about horrible Jones had the NBC cutting department working overtime to make Jones look like Hitler/Stalin/Manson…

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Remember how submarine warfare was vilified back in WWII? That's Megyn Kelly ... ready to fire a torpedo at any target.

I laugh that she's switched sides. She went from Fox to NBC. How dramatic. No one should/could believe her. What's her real agenda? She's already got more money than she needs.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

originally posted by: Willtell
That was awful! That’s the worst I've ever seen...I mean a documentary on Hitler wouldn't have been that bad

If they would have crucified Jones it wouldn’t have been as bad as that piece!

Like I said in another thread

That wasn’t a hit piece that was a slam his head in the ground and rub your foot on his neck piece

What was so bad about it?? It certainly shows Alex as a fraud in certain cases he promotes but how is that false??? He IS a fraud in many cases. He even publicly had to admit that and say he's sorry more than once for doing so.

So how is it wrong to show that??? It's what happened.

What wasn't bad about it?

We all know what Alex is about so this interview if you want to call it that was dumb on nbc and Kelly's part all they did was give Alex free publicity and more listeners, biggest back fire I have seen in a long time.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Well we can't be both right at the same time because we each have different details about the exact same event and what happened.

The "magic bullet" theory is legendary though in this case. Garrison who is the only person to ever legally challenge the official Kennedy Assassination used it in his court case. It comes from the fact that the Governments theory on what happened only has one shooter, Oswald. But that meant having to account for all the shots fired coming from just one guy.

But because of the injuries of both Kennedy and Connolly as well as the other shots known and marked as evidence only one shooter makes that impossible. So they have one shot, the magic bullet shot, doing some rather interesting things to account for some of Connolly's injuries. Things that would have to make that one bullet basically "magic" in order to accomplish such things.

That's a big part of history and I can't imagine that if you're so in to history that you wouldn't remember that part. It's a reference that everyone knows about and is used frequently since then. Books are written about it. Theories by different people. All kinds of stuff.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs
a reply to: Informer1958

Here's a conspiracy for ya brother. It's okay to show this on ATS.

I don't want to keep hijacking this thread with the Kennedy assassination. Can someone point me to the best ATS thread on this subject? TIA.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Who Shot JFK? JV Investigates Kennedy Assassination Conspiracy Theories

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   
This is just the same ole crap that you always get with any gov.
For thousands of years slime ball bitches bend over to it's will.
And it pisses me off more every day. It's cowardly and obvious
even in this venue. And even more disgusting

RIGHT HERE ON ATS!

edit on Rpm61817v40201700000035 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Well, maybe he'll get more viewers from this, who knows. But that's not the point. Anyone who tunes in to Alex now that didn't before watching this video is doing so because they obviously are choosing to listen to crazy Alex rather than the wanting someone who's honest and has integrity.

If people choose to listen to someone who's crazy and incorrect about things then there is nothing you can do about that. That's their choice. However, anyone who is unaware of Alex will know what he's about now too. Or even viewers who never knew of these events will now know too.

Whether or not his viewer count goes up or down isn't my point anyway. My point is that I don't see anything false in that video. Sure it's certainly made to show Alex's bad side, that's no doubt. But that is still a true side of him that he has so I don't see the problem of exposing it. It's not false to show that side of him. He airs that side for people to see and this wasn't even the worst of it IMO.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I'd never heard of Alex Jones before ATS threads about him, during 2016 Presidential campaign. Megyn Kelly and the controversy over her interview leading up to the broadcast, has single-handedly increased Jones's audience...maybe even doubled it.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Put in the search Magic bullet/ Arlen Specter. He was the lawyer on the Warren commission that came up with the magic bullet hoax

Later he got well rewarded with the senate seat from Pennsylvania

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   

THANK-YOU Informer1958! After seeing that video, I'm suddenly interested in what the medical coroner reported.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   

The thread involves conspiracies period.
If I was off topic I would apologize and bow out.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Well, maybe he'll get more viewers from this, who knows. But that's not the point. Anyone who tunes in to Alex now that didn't before watching this video is doing so because they obviously are choosing to listen to crazy Alex rather than the wanting someone who's honest and has integrity.

Honest and integrity? Have you lost your mind? You calling Megan Kelly HONEST?

Fact is, Kelly is a paid propagandists.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

No kidding. Thanks, I'll do that!

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Yes we can both be right if you consider the possible existence of paralell universes/timlelines/dimensions and shifting in and out of them. I have no idea why the story changed but apparently it didn't had a huge impact on your timelines history. This is rather complex and complicated and if you have other questions i'm gladly referring you to the other ME threads. It's really fascinating stuff.

The thread "Mandela Effect patterns" for starters is pretty good.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   
So Kelly tries to pin the gunman from the PizzaGate on him....
Well, then NBC, MSNBC, CNN and others are responsible for the gunman at the softball game shooting.

I don't like Alex Jones at all. He is a snake oil salesman. The FIRST I heard of him was the 9/11 conspiracy. I totally ignored him after that moronic statement. (I guess he thinks sandy hook was fake too--wow) Just look at his website, and count the ads. He's in this for the money, just like the MSM. BOTH are liars most of the time, which is why I ignore them.

Gotta have a good BS meter folks... and there's a LOT of it as of late.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: randyvs

I still can't get over the fact that the car has now 6 passengers instead of 4. This is so strange.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   

No, I'm saying Alex isn't honest though.

As far as I can tell this Kelly video isn't false though either. Everything in it did happen. Alex did publicly make statements saying he was wrong. But I agree it only shows the negative side of Alex and that's all.

But he has that side and airs that side too. So it's not false.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I don't want to keep hijacking this thread with the Kennedy assassination. Can someone point me to the best ATS thread on this subject? TIA.

It's kind of on topic because we have the compromised MSM trying to shut down "conspiracy theorists."

The following is a collection of reports from back in the day that have been buried and ignored. VERY eye-opening and revealing of how we got to where we are today.

The Devil's Chessboard: Allen Dulles, the CIA, and the Rise of America's Secret Government

JFK and the Unspeakable: Why He Died and Why It Matters

edit on 18-6-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join