It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Full Video: Megyn Kelly Interviews Alex Jones

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Full Video: Megyn Kelly Interviews Alex Jones
Posted By Ian Schwartz
On Date June 18, 2017

Megyn Kelly grilled Info Wars founder and host Alex Jones on his political leanings, connection to then-candidate and now President Donald Trump, conspiracy theories about the Sandy Hook massacre and Chobani, and much more on this week's broadcast of Sunday Night with Megyn Kelly.

www.realclearpolitics.com...

The only conspiracy I see here, is Megan Kelly and NBC doing their best to destroy Jones and President Trump.

This is nothing more than a smear campaign!

Liston to the questions being asked. In my "opinion" this is the last stand of a dying properganda media, screaming, and fighting before being shut down, because they are factually losing their ratings and viewers.

My "opinion" is, Megan Kelly is a scumbag, properganda mouth piece for the cabal, and the corrupt Democrats who desperately want to destroy Trump at any cost.

Her tactics is to embarrass the President, and use old sound bites from Jones old News sources.

Interestingly Jones has exposed many conspiracy theories, and proven many of them true.

Fact is, MSN are angry that Jones has more viewers than they do. Mainstream media has lost their spot light with We The People. No one likes to watch proven properganda.

edit on 18-6-2017 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

I now have more respect for megyn kelly.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Here's a conspiracy for ya brother. It's okay to show this on ATS.

edit on Rpm61817v49201700000038 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I am no fan of Megyn Kelly but Alex Jones is a bit of a nut. Sometimes he makes sense but more often than not his conspiracy theories are pretty far fetched.

Honestly I wouldn't waste my time listening to either of them for more than a few minutes.

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   
She started demonizing him right out of the gates. Highly edited, don't even get to see AJ finish his sentences. Glad she got exposed for the two-faced snake she is.

For reference.

edit on 18-6-2017 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Wow! Alex Jones got it right. Smart man.

This was a intentional hit piece just like he had said. LOL it's so funny that they actually expect people to see it this way.

Gawd I hate this BITCH!

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
The only thing this nimrod is doing is giving Alex more views.

She is a dummy.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

I still can't get over the fact that the car has now 6 passengers instead of 4. This is so strange.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Why was NBC under so much pressure to not show this interview, if it puts Trump in a bad light? That's what NBC always does.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Wow. I've never seen that Kennedy assassination video in slow-motion. What point are you making? That he was only shot once?

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Interesting .

That was one hell of a hit piece on Jones and Trump.

It's a little like watching a mentally ill person losing their grip on reality.
edit on 18-6-2017 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

There was nothing at all wrong or dishonest about that Megan Kelly interview at all. Did it make Alex look bad?? Yep. Sure did.

But that wasn't because Megan twisted anything and lied. She was just interviewing Alex for who he is and what he does and he makes himself look bad. Hell, she didn't even bother with some of the more crazy BS that Alex has done over the years.

If anything she went easy on him. I mean anyone who's really familiar with Alex Jones and his crazy rants and anger issues and flat out false statements knows first hand that everything in Megan's Video is just the tip of the iceberg. There are way more damning stuff that she could have included in there if she was just looking for a hit piece on the guy.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

I still can't get over the fact that the car has now 6 passengers instead of 4. This is so strange.

How could the car only have 4 people in it??? Who would have been driving??? Connolly's wife???

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

You know as well as I do that Megan and nbc did some heavy editing after the negative press they were getting.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Wow. I've never seen that Kennedy assassination video in slow-motion. What point are you making? That he was only shot once?

No, he was shot twice in that video. The theory I believe is the first shot is from Oswald at frame 245, the second that blows his head apart is from the grassy knoll in front of him, and this is concluded because the head reacts by moving backwards as if the shot was from the front.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I think Kelly will do anything to get ahead, it seems to be what she is best at. I actually do not think she is that good of a news person myself, too opinionated.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

There was nothing at all wrong or dishonest about that Megan Kelly interview at all. Did it make Alex look bad?? Yep. Sure did.

But that wasn't because Megan twisted anything and lied. She was just interviewing Alex for who he is and what he does and he makes himself look bad. Hell, she didn't even bother with some of the more crazy BS that Alex has done over the years.

If anything she went easy on him. I mean anyone who's really familiar with Alex Jones and his crazy rants and anger issues and flat out false statements knows first hand that everything in Megan's Video is just the tip of the iceberg. There are way more damning stuff that she could have included in there if she was just looking for a hit piece on the guy.

Apparently only to you it made him look bad. For those who have respect And advocacy for the truth, it didn't.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Nope! My point is what ATS will allow and what it won't. Straight out!

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

You know as well as I do that Megan and nbc did some heavy editing after the negative press they were getting.

No, I don't know that for sure because if that's true they're the only people who would know about it. That's why I said in the other thread about this topic that Alex Blew it big time by starting a big scene about it before she presented her version of the story.

By coming out before she aired hers he not only blew any chance he had at exposing her for lying, if that's what she planned on doing, but also alerted her about his recording of this in secret giving her the chance to edit her version again.

So NO, you can't now say you know they edited it because you don't know. You can assume that but that's it because Alex Blew it and blew his load too early for anything like that to be exposed. So now nobody will ever know if this was edited or not now.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   

How could the car only have 4 people in it??? Who would have been driving??? Connolly's wife???

LMAO

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join